Aussie thread

>Turncoat axes 457 visas, claims he's looking to promote "jobs for Australians"
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/government-abolishing-457-visas/8450310

>34-year old headrag tries marrying underage girl
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/melbourne-man-pleads-guilty-to-child-marriage/8451474

>Warren Entsch is a worm
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/shut-up-or-quit-liberal-colleagues-tell-tony-abbott/news-story/c7ed695f1f7d3de692d2ff3ab8b5e7e1

Also, anti-nanny state lobby group is still looking for the melbin artist and any individuals who are very passionate about getting rid of the nanny state in ALL it's forms.

>Anyway, go nuts and discuss all straya related politics ITT.

Pic related, melbin

First for housing bubble burst

Why does nobody have a drivers licence in australia?

>Turncoat axes 457 visas
great but what's the catch?

He's desperate to win votes.

He's worried about another leadership spill

Housing market retardation:
>there are about 1,000,000 square km of land and for some Jewish reason we MUST live in some gay-arse capital city even though a vast amount of work could be done via telecommuting
>value for money in nearly every other facet of life but for some reason a 1 bedroom flat 45 minutes from work is """worth"""" half a million fucking dollars
>you can buy a trip to outer space for the same price as a 4 bedroom house in Sydney

You watching Highway? They pick out the dumbest and most outrageous cases to make the revenue raising cunts look like they're actually doing something important.

Your real average encounter with HWP usually comes in the form of being pulled over by them after they've tailgated you and you've spend up 2 or 3 k's over.

I haven't had any issues for years, speeding fines etc. You don't need one if you don't get caught.

I lost my license for a while, drove anyway. Bit of an adrenaline rush I suppose.

Dumb yank. I bet your nigs don't have licenses.

I'm curious how exploitable the new one will be to fuck Australians over also the current 457 holders won't be affected and still have jobs that should have gone to Australians. They need to tackle offshoring of IT, Digital Media and engineering as well.

Checked, stay liquid mates.

Anyone seen the mew medicare scare campaign about home visit doctors?

He's adding in 2 new visas 1 for skilled workers & 1 for unskilled workers, kiwis never needed 457 to flood here & take unskilled work.

If we all didn't drive into the city, we wouldn't need cars so much, and all the bogans mechanics and car salesman would lose a lot of work, fags who work at insurance companies would lose a lot of work, cunts who own servos wouldn't sell as much petrol, banker fags wouldn't do as many car loans, and investment bank fags wouldn't make as much in road tol, and you missus would go fuck a nigger because you dumped the gay status indicating car and she would dry up.

Der.

>You watching Highway? They pick out the dumbest and most outrageous cases to make the revenue raising cunts look like they're actually doing something important.

Yeah kind of figured. They're still a shitload nicer than our cops, i've yet to see them grab a gun. Is that all just selected for as well?

we really need to clamp down on the kiwi back door, too many browns using them as a gateway

aint that julia, what the fuck is she doing with an aussie flag in the background

Our cops won't shoot you, but they are absolute assholes (highway, not the regular ones, they are nice and reasonable).

Highway patrol are so hated here even regular cops find them disgusting human beings.

Yeah I think his only option is to go pretty hard now, or pretend to.

I think they might change negative gearing or do something that will actually put downward pressure on house prices in the may budget. He's 10 points down they gotta do something or else they are out.

nah they don't have to worry about some nigger lighting them up so it's pretty chill most of the time

Just spent the weekend in Melbourne from Sydney first time in 5 years. What the fuck happened to you cunts ? What an absolute shithole fucking weird hippy cunts with fake accents wtf

This. Kiwis need to fuck off.

yeah i just can't keep her away mate

seriously though she did some kind of softcore movie here a while back but i can't remember the id, no doubt some weeb reading this will know

>>you can buy a trip to outer space for the same price as a 4 bedroom house in Sydney
i didn't know a 4 bedroom house was 30 to 60 million dollars

i've never seen a cop pull a gun on someone in person, nor have i heard of that happening to anyone i know. it's probably to do with the lack of niggers.

It's all picked out selectively to make them look good, or at least less cunty than usual. They won't pick out a regular heroic shakedown where they threaten someone in a shitbox who loses traction in the wet with impounding for "sustained loss of traction" unless you give them a $50 note and they'll forget all about it.

They face a lot less lethal threats each day. No guns means all they really have to watch for are knives.

Means they don't have to have their weapon in hand when doing a traffic stop or turning up to a domestic. Makes for a generally more chill attitude.

i don't mind white kiwis even the ones with little dick syndrome, everyone else can fuck off though

especially the coconuts and third world cunts abusing their hospitality and using them as a pit stop to come and enrich us instead

I just wanna fuck an aussie tranny.

This, but even the footage highway patrol show makes them look bad and unsympathetic.

There was a guy making dirty comments to a 17 year old girl on the show.

Keep in mind, our general duties cops are awesome and good blokes usually. It's our traffic cops that are inhuman.

Most cops are nice unless you act like a dick, in which case yeah you deserve to get treated like shit.

would pay 3K to fuck her

They do show people in shitboxes getting impounded for spinning their wheels, but not the bribery. That sucks. But still, i was just blown away by how nice they were even when they were being stiff about the law. You don't even have wire mesh in the back of the cop cars, do they ever send dogs after people?

It makes me wish i lived in a mostly white country.

Dan Andrews should be publicly executed for what he has done to this once great state.

Not arguing that. But i've never seen cops as cool and calm as they are on that Highway show, even in washington state.

Who looking forward to a retarded, rebranded Libcuck "458" Visa that doesn't address any of the actual problems affecting jobs and job availability for australians?*

*No permanent residency is good.

>we really need to clamp down on the kiwi back door
Brisbanefag here. It's fucking terrible.

I forget NZ is a white country because the only Kiwis I meet are Coconuts and Maoris. Sick of it.

>do they ever send dogs after people
Manhunts are a thing, though they don't usually have dogs on hand like that.

>i was just blown away by how nice they were even when they were being stiff about the law
Yeah, that's a big act. Regular cops are fine, but HWP is where they shunt the ones everyone hates to begin with because you can't dismiss an officer for "being an insufferable cunt".

They're kept even meaner with a quota to fill too.

was there a qanda thread last night? i missed last night and couldn't find a thread in the archive

Cancelled visas REEEEEE! Now how am I supposed to go to Australia for a low end job?

Is the artist for this in here?

Kill off 2/3rds of your population and you won't need to

>that pool of piss underneath her
Why are Aussie women so disgusting? Feral animals.

Why don't you stay in India and make some toilets? Should easily become a millionaire.

go to Canada mate

no qanda on easter monday mate.

>but HWP is where they shunt the ones everyone hates to begin with because you can't dismiss an officer for "being an insufferable cunt"
what is fucking wrong with highway patrol cops? they seem perpetually angry. i got pulled over for doing 104 km/h in a 100 zone, and the bloke called me a "stupid cunt" who was "going to get himself in a wreck" for 10 minutes before letting me go with a ticket.

how was everyone's Easter?

>they seem perpetually angry

You'd be a miserable cunt too if your whole job was based around ruining people's days

>do a trade
>go to uni
>still can't get an interview cleaning hotel rooms in the middle of tourist season
Why is there no jobs?

It delayed my cenno payment by a day, it was fucking awful m8

>implying I have friends and family
Just me and me mate Jim.

normal cops change the way they act depending on how you act though. if you're polite they're polite as well, and if you start being rude they become aggressive. highway patrol cops just seem to be stuck on the "dealing with some bogan who just killed 7 people with his commodore" setting.

Kek, mine came in 2 days early.

Nah I'm sick of the little dick ones. Oh I'm a kiwi therefore I'm smarter. Like they're a mini USA or something with all this high end industry. Nah they can fuck off. Normal ones can come though.

This. Unless you are a shitskin who will work for next to nothing or 15 years old you literally cannot find a job without going through a Job agency which you usually need to go through centrelink to do. :(

Maybe its an ego or unwarranted self importance thing? They flunked out of becoming a real cop and like to pretend they're doing some super important job and saving people's lives? Much like an egotistical security guard thinking they're the only thing standing between order and chaos at wherever they work.

I think it is mostly the quota thing. I don't know, I've only ever been pulled over twice and they were both for RBTs. Never even got a speeding fine in my life.

>our browns
Just install a travellator to the Indian ocean, thanks

I reported after 6pm and got mine on the correct day.

Poor roll of the dice, my friend.

Theresa May just showed Turncoat how it's done. She has a big lead in the polls, calls early election to increase lead.
Not like that moron who gets in with a lead, waits until his popularity plummets THEN calls for a double dissolution election.

I'm starting post grad medicine next year, so I can't imagine that I'm too silly for a poverty cleaning/bartender job. I just wanted to take a year off uni to put some shekels in the bank but now it's nearly the end of April and I've only gone backwards. I've gotten to the stage where I'm considering just swallowing my pride and go down to centrelink.

those forearms

Reminder that Melbourne is the poofter capital of Australia.

Also the gooks have gotta go.

They are WAY nicer on TV than they generally are in real life. Its all an act to make the police look good, where as shows like 'cops' seems to portray things a little more realistically. In Australia they really go to town on you when you get pulled over. Which unfortunately a lot of them are dickheads who will defect your car for the most minor things. The show is just a PR exercise. They don't pull guns here and have much patanioa but they are rude sometimes.

that sucks, fucking tony jones not willing to work on a public holiday

Is low crime and generally nice cops who don't point guns at you a fair trade for your gun laws?

I know it's only viable when you have low nigger pops, just wondering your take on it.

>Is low crime and generally nice cops who don't point guns at you a fair trade for your gun laws?
the trade for low crime and nice cops is no niggers, guns have nothing to do with it. just ask anyone in melbourne.

They yell at you and approach with guns drawn or they just make you feel bad?

Because I wish I had your problems with the police, lol.

Melbourne is the staight poofta capital. Sydney just has poofta pooftas

We can still own some guns we just have very tight restrictions.
A gun is to hurt people. You can't ride a gun to work or eat a steak with it.

Won't touch negative gearing mate, large majority of liberal voters own more than one. Myself included. Even labor backed down from fucking with it to hard.

If you have a trade you can get a job instantly don't lie m8.

Did not see 457 visa cancellation coming though lads, good shit.

Fair enough.

I don't know but Police shootings are incredibly rare here and I've never seen a cop have to pull out their gun, but I guess it goes hand in hand with no one here being legally allowed to carry a gun.

I've never had a bad interaction with a cop mate, then again im not a nog and i treat them courtesy.

They just hand out the hugest fines anywhere in the world. We have the toughest licensing and traffic regime in the world. Google it. More speed cameras than traffic lights just about, and half a week's wage for being 5km over.

I'M A ROCKET MAN

Majority of the people I know still own guns now mate, we have more guns sold now than before the laws. Just no automatic rifles. Hand guns still fine with a licence test but.

tfw then took away our FALs but.

Just lol if you believe that. If trades were all sunshine and farts like Sup Forums likes to pretend, I probably wouldn't have went to uni.

low crime?

have you heard what's going on in melbourne?

I have with highway patrol. All other cops have been pretty good. Where a cop is discussing defecting your car for a missing wiper blade on the REAR window of a wagon you kind of get a bad impression.

Niggers, I presume?

Trades are a bad deal IMO, you get paid below minimum wage for 4 years while doing an apprenticeship, pretty much making you a slave, I think the dole pays the same amount as an apprenticeship about $300 a week.

What trade do you have mate? Plumber, Sparkie, Chippy? will get you a start.

any of you blokes going to try the new kfc with Tabasco saace?

Should I buy an archery bow for when nuclear holocaust happens? Should I get a big knife? Or just kill someone who has a gun and take that.

Most traffic jams I see are caused by broken down or wrecked shit boxes. I wish we had stricter laws.

I've also had a defect station try to defect a modified car that I HAD FULLY ENGINEERED. You wouldn't believe it until you've experienced it.

>kfc with Tobasco sauce

Sounds pretty good, but on a diet so I cant :(

he won it though so what's your problem?

Boilermaker currently in FNQ. Also lol if you think I'm gonna take a job off Sup Forums.

It was a 6 year old car man. Took the rubber out as it was damaged and I never used the rear wiper, ever. He was a prick.

He's going to lose the next one though, just imagine the horror of a modern labor government.

BILLY SHORTMAN HERE WE GO!

have it for a cheat meal then lad

Sauce?? Name? Anything? Fjorllwkemtjrkmr. Jew nose but love an Asian tease

Why do you need a modified car for road use?

>Warren Entsch is a worm
this makes me sad, Warren is the representative for my eIectorate and I aIways Iiked the guy.
One of the few Iibs I'd actually vote for

>they seem perpetually angry
They're shit blokes to begin with, and it doesn't help that they know everyone hates them for playing tax collector.

I have no desire to own anything more than my current rifles so the gun laws don't bother me at all.

Why would a citizen need to own an assault rifle?

>why do you need
Very communist of you, mericunt