Why don't you want black women, Sup Forums?

Black women getting jealous about asian women because white men don't want them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgALw5wW0Gs
spinsterisms.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neat

black grills smell bad

>This is the most common interracial couple I ever see
Bullshit, I see more black guys with white girls than I do with white guys with asian qts.

Regardless, no race wants black girls. They have to stop being so fat and aggressive.

>it's only starting to dawn on black bitches that they're the very last rung on the ladder
Lol, they really are dumb, aren't they?

You'd think that when they saw every single successful black man pass over every living black woman to date white women that perhaps there was a problem.

But that's >75 IQ talk.

>Why doesn't anyone want us?
Read that in an upset female voice and kek'd

because they're ugly and smell like shit

I tried giving a black girls a try back in high school first thing i did was invite myself over her house . she lived with her grandma she yelled at her gma never met her dad and found out shes had relationships with 30+year old men *shes 16 . well she wanted me to fuck her but i had my boy come scoop me up.
>>she was pretty girl
>>dressed nice and smelled good

i like asian girls but not asian american
it takes 1-3 years to fully corrupt a young girls mind tho so once you bring her here its only a matter of time till she starts thinking of you as a problem only another man can solve.

The most common one I see is black male white female.

Also not even black males want black females, they're so fucking obnoxious and violent and stupid.

what if blacks were nice honest people that people actually liked and didn't want to seperate themselves from them because of risk of spoiling the gene pool

because having a nappy headed mongrel is surely the answer to the worlds problems

Confirmation bias.

White men are far more likely to date or marry outside their race than white women.

Asian women are feminine for the most part, with the possible exception of some second gen. It isn't as much about race as it is simply that most men want femine women, same as most women don't want beta men. A lot of black women are masculine as fuck and have a massive complex about being a feminist

Literally prove that women want what other women want

It's like once they see Asians dating whites, they should be dating whites too and then when blacks and asians are dating whites, white women will want to date whites

It's like the DadBod meme but to a larger scale

>Literally prove that women want what other women want
want what other women have*

> Fuck white people and fuck the police!

>better check your white privilege and also institutional racism

> why do white males distance themselves from and refuse to date black women?

Not to mention the fact that over 50% of black women have herpes and over 70% are overweight or obese.

Dating a black girl right now who is into slavery role play and choking

Feels mixed man

Because no-one wants to be stuck in a relationship that's 100% defined by race. If you're a white guy with a black women, you will always be just that.

A good example is one of the headmen of the Sad Puppies. For those not in the know, the Sad Puppies were a collection of science fiction writers and other people in the business who were protesting against the SJW culture that has taken over the Hugo Awards. And it has, with authors being selected for their skin colour, something called "racefail" taking place in 2009, where a white liberal writer was called racist for giving a panel about how to write non-white characters, and where people get a right to speak in panel discussions based on their race and gender. And there was a little spat where a girl complained that she got to speak last because people thought she was white, while she really wasn't. Yeah, the injustice was the misidentification, not the naked racism that it facilitated.

Well, these guys get called racist, of course. Everyone who isn't a literal communist gets called racist. But this guy is married to a black woman. Kind of hard to be racist when you're married to what you're supposed to hate, right? Nope, they actually took that as a confirmation that he is a racist, because "he uses her as a shield" and they basically implied he married her as some sort of racist trophy.

Nobody wants to deal with that shit on top of the fact that a huge precentage of black women is going to be racist and racially motivated on their own, anyway. There's just way more overlap between white people and Asian people. Politically, socially, economically, professionally, white people and Asians are much closer, so they're also much more likely to meet each other.

Shit, my sister has an Asian boyfriend, after a lifetime of claiming she isn't attracted to Asian men. Because they work the same job, have the same interests, and are both hilariously right wing. Black entitlement has nothing against that.

>panel about fantasies about interracial
>even black didn't choose the black woman

Because this won't be interracial?

This

Was sitting in front of one a week ago. They really smell like coconut butter and shit.

I think black women are disgusting, and absolutely anti-attractive.
Terrible personalities, and statistics dont lie--- they are all whores and 70% of them have STD's.

Sorry, but i'll stick too my good ol' polak babushkas.

why do people love black men with white women, but lose their shit when they see white men with asian women?

This.

Also there's just something that says to me "do not fuck these". Same with Asian girls. Only whites, slavs and latinas do it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgALw5wW0Gs

This is why.

Yeah, my ex really had something to say about the way black people smell. She also said she never could watch black-on-white anal, because it looks like the girl is pinching off a loaf.

Never been able to unsee that one.

Black women are perpetrators of the worst culture and reliably unreliable. Very few black women are capable of being redpilled.

>slavs

Tbh I have dated an African before, never again... I couldn't handle the drama and shit. I'm autistic I don't have time for her problems too... I only date Asian QTs now because all white girls hate me :'(

they look like animals and smell like rancid dog shit

I'm kinda jealous you can date asians.
All im seeing in my life is pic related.
There is a chinese restaurant in Cracow, and it has the single prettiest asian QT ive ever seen. super god damn hot.

Even black guys don't want black women

White girls hate me too. I have to date latinas and my oneitis is a fucking coalburner

Just like your kids will be

because of the aggressive ghetto bitch stereotype

spinsterisms.tumblr.com/

Damn she's obsessed with white men. She's one of these black girls who spen the day whinninh on Tumblr.

Because Asian women are very feminine.

>little to no body hair
>no body odour
>beautiful beyond 40
>small/cute
>loyal/usually will remain virgins (depends where from/upbringing)

Black women can't compete with white women, let along Asian women.

Also, black women stink worse than white sportsmen, ever sat near one on a hot day?

It's really fucked how things have changed since the 80's, I live outside Cleveland and there were really no mixed couples when I turned 18.
I only remember one hot gook chick in my general area and only had one black kid in my high school.
This country has gone to shit in 30 years !

Feels bad man

>I don't see a problem wit it, so don't take that as the tone of this post...

Long winded way of saying

>I'm not racist, but...

African females are the least feminine looking females. That's all there is to it.

glad im not the only one

severus snape?

hintidy hint

>white men don't want them

Black men don't want them either, even look at the media it's all white woman/black man

I doubt it. That's only like the 4th most common type of interracial relationship in the states no matter how much it is memed about.

apparenty; never been close enough to one to smell her.
I was riding a taxi with a few mates in lisboa and the driver lectured us on interracial sex.
According to him, black girls know how to fuck, but it's not worth it, because of the STDs and the bad smell; but mullatos are the best, since they smell ok AND know how to fuck

can anybody confirm?

Yeah cause they're fucking shitstorm niggers. Why the fuck would any of us want to risk having tainted children?

To be fair sjw are fucking retarded a suffer for massive confirmation bias. If he was single that would have been proof that he was a racist manchildren if he was with an asian women.he would have been «fetishizing» asian women. And if he was with a white women they would find her face to be one of a right wing.
They do.not function like rationnals human being first they decide if somebody is racist or not then they search for «proof» they re making up

>White men are far more likely to date or marry outside their race than white women.
How does this make sense?

There are ten men and ten women
7 date each other
3 men date asian women
Who else do the 3 women date? Can't be non-whites, because then the statistics would be the same. Do they stay single forever at a higher rate than men do then?

More gooks is good, even niggers and muzzies are okay to have around, it's fucking poo in the goddamn loo we have to worry about. Do we want fucking shit in the streets? Do we want children who are half monkey?

this is Why white people should die

More of this

Stop racism of white men

i know it's a buzzfeed video, but it's a neat summary of the studies
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Women only date across and up on the social ladder. Those 3 white women are "career women" that refuse to date lower on the social heirarchy whilst their male colleagues will go for younger, less established women. Give it another 10 or so years and there will be an abundance of 30-40 year old crazy cat ladies. Hell, it's already happening now. Biology is a cruel mistress who doesn't give a fuck about their strong empowered woman fantasies.

I think knowing how to fuck is an acquired skill rather than inherited.

When you look at it that way, knowing how to fuck is a negative.

Bottom right brought a tear to my eye

Buzzfeed exposing white racism

I can't wait for natural selection to take its course and for all the land whales and cucks to die for good.

finland...

a tear of joy or one of sadness?

you're just dumb as fuck

although I'm from California so theres barely any black people here compared to Mexicans.

I see Latinas with white guys all the time

Had a black girlfriend for a couple months and couldn't get over the hair smell/texture. I like running my fingers through a woman's hair!

A lot of white guys with asian wives live outside the US. And there's a lot more white Americans living abroad than black ones.

Just your racism acting up

Joy

well lets see

i think it has much to do with their voice

high voice = high fertility, black women have deeper voices

also their skin color hides their features and also their lips less resemble vaginal openings

Interracial bullshit is gross.
But in the case of niggers, it's straight up zoophilia, possibly even worse.
>~40% of bitches trying to fish me are shaneekas
>they really REALLY don't take no for an answer in the most gracious way
feels bad man.
it doesnt matter the value of a female, they all feel entitled to the best.
those who realise they cant get the best because they are not up to par will then go for the worse, as they will use some strange mental gymnastics to rationalise that as "being in control".

I dated a black girl once and broke up because she was overbearing
I dated an Asian girl once and broke up because she cared more about Europe (strangely only Japan in Asia) than the United States

T-Thanks Ebolachan...

Stop watching BLACKED

black women are the least liked race of women.

Naturally they don't actually do anything to solve that problem. Just cry out to an empty room of men to come and and protect you.

>shares romantic relationship with a black person
>must be racist

"Why doesn't anyone want us?"

Because of posts like this. The very fact that she has the gall to make this a problem despite being less than trivial is extremely egotistical. If finding a black man + black woman couple is a problem, then she should go fix the problems that stop them from getting together. Oh wait, that's right, most of it is the black woman's fault. All this fucking "strong independent black woman who don't need a man" shit is disgusting when we have to see this shit day to day. The reason why Asian and White women are shown more often in relationships is because they act like women and don't act like they're higher than the welfare they receive from the government.

part 2 i guess

yeah, but your graph doesn't show that
thats the correct one

The ideal for white men are white women. If they can't get one they consider to be a good partner, they'll go down the list of look-alikes. There aren't many slav women in the US and Asian females come way before black females on that list.

Not exactly rocket science.

>100▶
> (You)
yeah i uploaded in the wrong order (see filenames)

Sorry for that.

Shes so delusional.

My dick makes no distinction.

I feel sorry for the offspring and what they will have to deal with down the line from their peers and society.

They really do. I was forced to dance with one in a school dance, and she reeked of sweat, like she had been to the gym the day before and not showered or something.

it will once it falls off
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm

>I see more black guys with white girls than I do with white guys with asian qts.

Either bait or you don't get out of the house enough.

>there will never a Christian-chan RPG

Asian women actually let me be the man, as opposed to white women who tend to be more masculine and black women tend to be basically men.

>Slavs are not white
Goldstein that was a real pathetic Divide and Conquer move

OKay, let's break into this and unpack it a bit.

> "nobody picked the black woman"

Hmmmmm. Must've been something about her that kept her from competing. You can't just decide what someone else will like and they will pick your choice ... something about your choice doesn't match up with what someone else can tolerate.

> "she was gorgeous, too"

Really? I mean ... REALLY? That is your opinion. Maybe you should date her. I mean, she LOOKS gorgeous. Did you not notice anything else about her? Personality? Intelligence? OU liked the way SHE looked, yet that was not good enough for the man making the choice.

But, I think what you really mean is that "she was gorgeous ... compared to how I view myself and what other black women look like." NOT: "she was gorgeous compared to all other women available."

> "not some stereotype"

SEE: all of the above. Even you know what a "normal" black woman is like. You state outright that these "gorgeous" women (by your standards) are the exception, not the rule.

And that is the crux of it. When choosing a person to date, you also keep in mind a lot of other information, both overt and unconscious. You know what the potential of that person is, you take educated guesses at it. You read body language, body odor, speech mannerisms and a lot more and you guess what that person is like to be around.

Black women lose out most of the time, nearly all the time.

Baffling. It's almost like they are sending out signals to the world around them what they are really like, what they are likely to become. Which is" a whole lot of wasted time and truckloads of trouble. Nothing in this life is worse Hell than being in a relationship with an abusive, fat bitch who lacks the basic intelligence, civility and self awareness to keep her god damned mouth shut when she is being stupid and fat out loud.

Are all black women like that?

No. But, the ones that aren't? Yhey are the rare exception. lack women are a really bad bet.

Oy vey, I have been found out!
*quickly shekels into the distance*

Damn, didn't know about the Hugos. Even though I'm a huge fantasy reader, and to a lesser degree of sci-fi too, I dodn't really care about those types of awards. Last "controversy" I've heard about a few years back was when some niggers complained about that award with a bust of Lovecraft because he was racist. Nevermind that it was precisely his racism that inspired his awesome horror tales. They got to the point of demanding the award be switching for a bust of some nigger writer no one ever heard about.

That's true. If there's one thing I have learned about the left, it's that they will rationalize even shit they said they wanted into somehow being an act of the enemy. Leftism thrives on having enemies, and wilts when they have none, so they always need to invent the presence of enemies.

But that's the world we live in, and it's an attitude that's disproportionately represented among black people. Because they receive a weird sort of special status among the left, as long as they toe the party line. If they don't, they're treated like bigger scum than we are. And those would also be the only black women any white man right of centre could date.

So give me a headsup when the progressive, inclusionist, anti-racist, feminist leftist cunts un-exile Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Who they exiled because she had the stones to be a black woman and not be left wing.

I dunno, Hungarian women who look exactly like that, but white, are called gorgeous all the time here

very few black females actually look cute and most are uncultured rats

Black women don't even like white guys. They don't like anything but other blacks. Literally every black girl I've ever known was extremely particular about this.

they are always hungry.

Minority women (all types) think they are oppressed in western society if young white guys don't date them.

Of course, Sup Forums always falls for the jew tricks, and we have daily threads about race-mixing with minority women. Along with casual posts in threads where fags talk about their non-white gfs or wives. Then they wonder why the white race is declining, fucking retards.

>dat tumblr
She seems lovely, how could guys not want this lmao

if they have a weave they'll avoid showering for as long as possible