INDIANS ROLL IN COW POO FOR LUCK

weirdasianews.com/2016/01/26/indian-children-rolled-in-cow-poop-for-good-luck/

First they shit in the streets, then they can't poo in a loo, now this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yg6noSdfC00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESIGNATED ROLLING HEAP

Pajeet had it a-all
Rolling in the he-eap
He had a bowel full of cramps
And he relieved it, in a street

wewlad

breddy gud

this story is bullshit, it has no source.

I think the photos speak for themselves. Plus this people have designated shitting streets and worship Loos, would you honestly put it past them to roll in cow shit?

Auss post is best post

Laughed so hard I sharted in walmart

JUST

youtu.be/yg6noSdfC00

SAY IT WITH ME

POO

IN

LOO

LOO

There're two big coprocultures: indian and iudean
first one considers bullshit sacred
the other one (from ancient egipt to muslim world) considers birdturd sacred
I'm not sure if any of those use those shits for food, but I wouldn't be much surprised if they would.

They're just like us, all cultures are equal. If you think otherwise you're just a racist bigot.

It's true. Many religous hindus (Brahmins) here drink cow piss. lol Poos do even weird shit like OP. kek

they are gaining resistance against bioweapons !!!

Fuck off Ameritard.

R A R E
A
R
E

From the thumbnail i thought that said
>Indian Children Boiled In Cow Poop For Good Luck
and yet I wasn't surprised.

RARE

Fuck, somebody stole half of your flag.

No we don't. Go kill yourself, dirty christfag

Actually true.

Nice proxy pajeet

Lurk moar, laddies. Take them redpills from your computer screen. Think anyone outside here is an idiot.

That's not me.

Stop rolling you babies in poo and go learn how to use a loo, pajeet.

Literal shitposting

They also have a poo flinging festival. Similar to the Spanish tomato flinging festival. But with shit.

Complete the following:

POO IN THE ___

RARE

LOO

indians literally raised to shitpost

US bro please bring apartheid back here

I drink cow piss
Love it

when the aliens invade and try to mass infect us, the poos will have a built up immunity system to allow them to be the last race in human history

whatsapp Curacao bro, hows the weather down there?
can a chef live on your tiny (dutch?) island?

>Hindu preachers claim that both cow pee and cow poop have curative properties.

Why do you have such a love affair with everything poo? Do you like rolling in and drinking poo?

Its the island of the everlasting summer. Its always 30C or close to that with a nice breeze most days. A chef could live here but prepare to be paid less than US unless you get a job in a fancy high end restaurant

I feel like killing myself now. It's fuckin disgusting.
That's not Hindu culture ffs. Who's guiding them?

>t.watchman

Implying I or anyone I know do either.

I drank you once when i was shitfaced and they had nothing else, you tasted like shit

If only you could poo in a loo pajeet. When will you ever learn.

KEK

How do you feel home here? I thought you're all mulattos/mestizos. You cucked by edgy uniformed children like me, from?

I don't think you get it, man. Some poor people don't have toilets. Why are you so angry with them?

In "Slumdog Millionaire" he almost drown in human shit. Won a million in the end, got the girl and escaped from mafia.

I am the new messiah screen cap this I am the new hitler kek will confirm.

That's pretty much all schnapps

because he has toilet but still can't use it. the output happens before he can go in

Swimming in poo is national pass time in India.

>SUPERPOWER
>BY
>2025

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shopping while covered with shart is national pastime in US of A.

hahaha i wish north korea would nuke you chutiya faggots

JUST POO IN IT

nk are our friends. meanwhile your precious california can fry into air any moment

Ok, you using wifi on Kamar-Taj?
Whooaaaaa R A R E

We don't shart nearly as much as you shit in the streets pajeet.

nice meme but you can't deny the facts.shitting in the streets is just a reddit meme. while sharting in mart happens throughout USA

Why Take Poo To The Loo?

Daily 620 million Indians are defecating in the open. That's half the population dumping over 65 million kilos of poo out there every day. If this poo continues to be let loose on us, there will be no escaping the stench of life threatening infections, diseases and epidemics.

It's time to take the poo to the loo.

at least our markets are clean

So this is how India solve the immunization problems with their population. The cow poop will only make them stronger.

>at least our markets are clean
>sells poo cakes in markets

>implying you guys don't wipe with your barehand
>implying you wash your hands ever

Our markets kick your poo markets ass.

>Some poor people
those "some poor people" are like ten million

>those "some poor people" are like ten million
they fucking wish ten million.

We tried to teach them.
We spent millions.
Legions of British sanitation advisers scoured the continent of India to bring the people there the gift of the ceramic loo.
But it was all for naught. Even now the Pajeet still shits in the street - untold hours of effort have been undone.
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the most disgusting and unsanitary conditions imaginable. Forget the power of flushing toilets and disinfectant for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of clean soft toilet paper and comfortable wooden toilet seats, for in the shit-smeared India there is only poo. There is no sound of flushing water in the villages, only an eternity of squatting and shitting in the streets and the laughter of their animal gods.

This made me cry.

Giving birth in India is child abuse. What can we bomb India with to sterilize the whole country at once and save the chillens (without killing them I mean)?

Wish my parents should've dumped me in cow dung when I'm child. That might prevent me from asthma and breathing deceases. Idiots used lethal medicines on me.

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

<
<

Do you think that growing up in an environment heavily polluted with industrial smoke and exhaust as well as heavy consumption of tobacco might have had something to do with that?

Holy fuck when will Britain retake this shithole.