WHY CAN'T WE GET ALONG? IT'S 2017 FFS

WHY CAN'T WE GET ALONG? IT'S 2017 FFS

Kaczyński and Putin.

Because your country is a sham. It is rightfully German and Russian clay. Your whole identity is a lie kurwa.

>Your whole identity is a lie
And that came from american LOL

National pride soothes underlying understanding that Poland is not independant again and the new master is having a quarrel with the onld one.

The difference between me and you is I can trace my family tree back to Germany on both sides. You on the other hand can only trace back to 1942 and it ends in a shallow grave in a camp. Half slav Mudblood.

In our defense, we did forge our own identity through discovery and conquest as opposed to mearley squatting the uninhabitable territory between two conflicting great powers.

You're like modded game of S.T.A.L.K.E.R with a greener-landscape ENB and all the mutants replaced by cute girls and zapiekankas.

>this thread again
one glorious day we shall obliterate first germans, then russians, and as added bonus, rest of the world excluding Hungarians
after we kill all of you, we shall drink ourselves to death
such is Polish version of manifest destiny

Better plan - lets just drink ourselves to death and then punch eachother because nobody hates Polish people more than other Polish people. Such is the true Polish way

youll find that this is true of all slavic nations. we hate our countrymen more than other people

But britbongs are germanic mate

This.

Poland does not even have a border with the Russian mainland anymore, but Poles cannot let go of their past.

>nobody hates Polish people more than other Polish people
this is postcommie meme meant to divide and conquer
I love my Polish brothers but I hate german/russian agents

>implying britain is british
lepiej płacą to co mam robić :(

it's not past when your president gets killed by unknown people mistakes flying over russian territory while blocking russian gas deal

you let go of your past and now you have islam
fuck you and your advices

That's because we see, better than any outsider, how great can we become and how patheticly we waste our potential. Despicable, truly.

I hate all people equally, I don't like to discriminate

Tak wlasciwie prawda xd

>implying Belarus isn't extension of Russia
>suggesting we should forget last 300 years of history just like that

Still going on with this shit about your latter prez? Fuck, man, are you a PiS supporter?

Sins of the fathers...

Dude, no matter who would he support Polish politics is just a fucking swamp of degeneracy mixed with idiocy and borderline pshychosis

yeah, I am because it is best way right now

You won't have a future, if you are so obsessed about the past.

>Belarus isn't extension of Russia

Correct, it is Batka's realm.

But they are insane, they are destroying your military leadership, barking at both EU and Russia and (like Russian gov did already) are trying to gain full control of MSM...
To support them might prove usefull in a short run (to gain some shekels or to not end up in jail for some falce accusation), but in the long run your nation will suffer major loss in basic freedoms. Am i not correct here? Please, elaborate your stance.

You speak quite wiely for a modern day german mate.

In addition they are destroying our budget, by giving away money to lazy and uneducated. They basically try to set up crypto-communism here

Why would you want to get along lol?

You can, by sucking the russian dick. This is the only imaginable polish-russian partnership

said the mice to the cat

kurwa pierdole
kielbasa

That's what i was trying to say, their policies look like they want Poland to become USSR 1.1 AND independant from EU WHILE being subsidized by them AND with military protection from USA WHILE giving it nothing back. And that's me, i have never had an opportunity to travel to Poland and see it with my own eyes. I wonder how average polak feels about that.

this

I can tell you that moat of us don't or can't see the problem because the free money government gives out

chuj kurwa pizda
babcia
majonez

Money tends to run out at some point, especially when there is no reliable way to replenish it. Where does Pis take money from? It's not like EU handouts would be enough, is it?

no
actually yes, if we conquer Russia
I mean they are going to surrender to Poland anyway after just few more years of being cucked by Putin

We can't get along, because there isn't enough vodka for two of us

Our EU sponsorship will end soon, and we are knee deep in shit and debts, but hey according to media our bigger problem is that you ruskie don't want to give us back the crashed fucking plane

>destroying your military leadership,
most of those generals remember CCCP, we are better without them
and giving money to poor and retarded will create more poor and retarded to work in our glorious apple industry

BUY OUR APPLES!

Heh, at least they've got their priorities straight ;) Sometimes i think that Lech have started all this shit only to peddle his version of brother's death.
You do realize that's not gona happen, like, to say that's improbable is to put it lightly.

Gas the kikes and then we'll talk

Those are military, they don't give a shit about political systems as long as they get their paychecks and (is they are any good) have enough toys to defend all the civillian scum.
Also

>BUY OUR APPLES!

Niet.

Poles are uneducable and always fail. Their culture is opposite to russian.

You will not be able to free your country from eu and german business and their supply chains without prticipation in war on russian side. But they do not need you, so enjoy losing of control of your lebensraum, after ww2 youve got a bunch, so it will be long process.

Top fucking kek

>Those are military, they don't give a shit about political systems
>implying
like hell they don't, most half of those bastards never seen real war and just pushes papers sending people to their deaths

Pro tip, the dead one is Lech the living one is Jaruś

What fathers? Putler was a KGB agent lol and he's (((President)))

>larping this hard
or is it just the pinnacle of american education
LOL
O
L

Ditto

lel *kraine pls go real nations are talking

I am russian.

"Those who cannot learn fromhistoryare doomed to repeat it."

LOL OC you want to forget history. Ruined a continent 3 times in a century

Yeah, i checked that but forgot to fix my post, sorry, they just so alike those two midgets.

Lobbysts, lobbysts everywhere.

Are there seriously no history classes in the states?

They were twins after all xDD

We could have lukewarm but mutually beneficial relations with the Ivans in several sectors. But we can't as every gubmint we elect tries to one-up the previous one in sticking it up to Russia and riding NATO cock.

That polak was talking about 300 years of Russian Empire ruling over Poland, Putin hardly has anything to do with that.

Ayy

God damn it, if only their mother would caryy ONE proper child...Alas, you got two halves.

Putin doesn't want to

Welp, what can we do. I'm pretty sure that cradhing another plane would be suspicious

No hard feelings mate, as long as we are able to have some sort of understanding they can go fuck themselves.

>Ukrainians can speak English

>Their culture is opposite to russian

They are not that different from each other and both want what the other side has.

>WHY CAN'T WE GET ALONG? IT'S 2017 FFS
This is the best option therefore we can not devide our continent.
Friendships gives more profit to everyone. Always.

Actually you're correct. Lesiu was much less of a vapid cunt than Jarek and also had some humility and tact. If you combined them you'd get a real leader Bolan needs.

Oh I'm sorry. My mistake. Putin is a great guy and wouldn't want to annex Poland right?

Kek

It is not about forgetting, it is about not living in the past.

He does not even want East Ukraine.

Who knows. It would be a geopolitical suicide for Rus Fed so...Maybe you should stop shilling here?

Hey, i like russkies, they're cool guys.

sure, the history between us sucks ass, but i think we should forget about the past shitstorms.

if i had to pick, i sure as shit would like a russian neighbour over a german neighbour.

the german family would probably turn to islam and teach me the values of multiculturalism, while the russian neighbour would visit me with a bottle of vodka and tell nigger jokes.

around germans, never relax.

because poles started ww2.

Ivan plz

kool digits

That was clearly Serbia as usual.

Oh now I get it. That's why you're importing sandniggers. To forget the past!

I belive that leafs started ww2 they always fuck shit up

Churka detected

The butthurt *krainian shows up like a clockwork

>russia
>geopolitical suicide

Please do it then

>oppress and kill poor German people living in former German states
>wonder when they get their shit kicked in
Popes are responsible for everything.

Germs are cool but work like robots: it's like a switch when they are either in hardcome ubermensh thinking where everyone is looked down upon (everyday behaviour of German bydlo, at least from the point of view of Polish and Ukranian gastarbeiters) or in full on multiculty-we-did-all-the-bad-things-in-the-world-and-personaly-executed-all-jews mode.

It's always Serbia. WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War. All Serbian doing.

Its current year

Drop the proxy, Tirone SHekelberg.

whoa, so hitler started ww2 as a revenge for a couple of krauts being beaten?
shit, so it wasnt to get rid of jews and dominate the entire continent?

god damn, i guess its time to dismantle my hitler worshipping shrine, then.....

How about the wars between greece and persia?

Polish - is gonor , oligarchy, ability to sell polish commoners to foreign slavery, open borders etc, emotions over reason.

Russian - is self-sufficiency, glory, profit, control of money flows, military, money-pumping, control of borders and central autocratic control.

They are mutually exclusive since 15 century. Poles are mutually exclusive even with malorossians. Polish culture is harmful to russian lebensraum as it corrupts people and makes them weak (like western ukrainians), so it was removed.

>a couple of krauts being beaten

Ancient Serbs

Shoo sweden, go check on your truck of peace

Russia in it's current shape is an authoritarian state and Putin needs to bully his smaller neighbours to show his people how "strong" he is in order to keep the power.

Polish and western politicians on the other hand use Russia as a boogeyman. Anti-russian sentiments among common people doesn't help either.

:(

It is all clear now

>WHY CAN'T WE GET ALONG?
Why, external meddling, of course.