Daily reminder that pizzagate/satanic child sacrifice is real and you need to do your part

vimeo.com/212237317
Let an insider tell you all about it...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tophet
youtu.be/ZMPPI4dnil4
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs
blacknobilityterror.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xF3653uh1pc
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
yuki.la/pol/93058636
archive.org/stream/WikiLeaksFreedomForce/WIKILEAKS GUY TRYING TO GET THROUGH - OUTER HEAVEN_djvu.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116125159/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

recently i sat naked on the toilet at 2AM, taking a shit while i ordered a pizza with my phone app. you know things aren't that bad even here in bulgaria. what i'm trying to say is, if it takes some kid diddling elites to keep society running, so be it.

You will not be spared nor can you expect mercy.

(((They))) have been doing it for a long time...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tophet

I've been investigating pizzagate a long time now. I can confirm it's real.

Have you seen the interview from the link? Its incredible.

Pizzagate has been going on since Old Testament times, it's hard to imagine it ending anytime soon. Will most likely require the destruction of the world to completely end the practice of child sacrifice and pedophilia. It's definitely the Jews/Synagogue of Satan running this shitshow, of that I'm certain.

based.

Ehm no. It's about finance and subtitles.

>pizzagate/satanic child sacrifice is real and you need to do your part
Are you saying I need to sacrifice a child?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tophet
Based swampgerman, but god damn dutch is such a silly language to me.

still love you dutch bros tho.

I did my part for years. Normies won't listen unless you have the shit on camera at which point they would turn you in for CP.

I remember the pedowoods threads and was a major contributor as well as project saving private Lucifer amongst other efforts (private Lucifer was a little boy in Oregon being pimped out my his retarded bull dyke mother). I called the FBI on the kid named Lucifer thing and they told me she was doing nothing wrong and I needed to stop harassing his mother.

In short, people will just keep this shit out of sight and out of mind. It's easier to ignore it. The feds feel this way as well.

This is the only place people will listen. In all our reality this is it... I got burned out. I felt like I was just preaching to the choir and fighting the same repetitive and derisive shills every day.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I'm glad to see that the fire hasn't burnt out for many of you. Godspeed friends.

bump for justice

>hm no. It's about finance and subtitles.

From about 00:20:00 he starts to talk about pedo experience. but the whole thing is very recommendable. There are english subtitles.

Its not, thats how he got connected. have soem patience (or just skip to min 15 and onwards)

its indeed an amazing interview and he seems very believable.

good on you for doing what you could

i wonder why i expend so much energy looking into this shit when i'm powerless to stop it, and people will go out of their way to ignore it

i'm not religious, but i can only hope the perpetrators get what's coming to them in the next life

Love you too former legitimate leaders of Europe.

Kek is fucking up timelines so badly (((plans))) are being exposed everywhere.
Preaise Kek!

youtu.be/ZMPPI4dnil4

Godspeed. HE will recognize you.

I saved the link. I'll watch it when I have more patience. Thanks.

25 min into video he starts talking about it.

>>"unfortunately the truth is, that worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the bible you'll find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children. Including the sacrificing of children, so this is pertinent, all of this made me believe, because i realised there was more to life than meets the eye. there is a whole invisible world, it is real. you really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light. so i resorted to studying theology to make sense of it all."

bumping important thread

thread is sliding fast

can u dump any archived info from those days veteran user?

this needs to be top of the catalog

Bump

Can you give me a rundown on this one?

The Young Pope is not satanic propaganda. The shirt is a joke and the pope said Banksy. Both Jude Law and the old woman are great actors.

who here remember /cheesebaygenerals/?

who is this person?

have you faggots seen that news clip about ex mayor burger named keenan. was doing a 4 yr old.

there you go, payed him his money all during his career as a humble public servant burgers did. while he was having fun.

what happened here?

>if it takes some kid diddling elites to keep society running, so be it.

spoken like a true Spartan

the Turks won't like it though

either an fbi user or NYPD user during that weird grey area phase at the end of october JUST when julian assange went missing (remember when his internet was severed)
and JUST when pizzagate exploded
and JUST when comey weirdly reopened and closed the clinton case as they find 650 k emails on weiner laptop

i remember reports "NYPD hands over evidence to FBI and DOJ" but then nothing.
the police chief in New York sounded upset as a father when discussing evidence found on weiner laptop

"Democrat Mayor Richard Keenan Says His 4 Year-Old Rape Victim Was “Willing Participant”"

all pedos think this way, that's why they should all be put to death once convicted

i've archived some shit from there so i'll have to redig thru it
but i vaguely remember anons takkkng about weird ebay seller selling broken flash drives for absurd amounts of money (likely containing CP)
then some user physically found some wifi hotspot at a weird place in Hawaii i believe it was, subsequently found tunnel system.
other pedo shit involved, and i swear those threads are what lead to pizzagate

Thank you. It very much seems like people willing to help but unable to because they feel their families are threatened.
Imagine the sigh of relieve that would rush over the whole earth if an honest Hitler-like person would come to power and brought these satanists down from bottom to top. It would be Godlike.

Its very very hard for that to happen in this time and age of complete control and observation.
Technology was a mistake.
Any opposition to these cults is controlled opposition, as much as I dont want it to believe, to me its highly likely that Hitler was also a plant and his project was to bring another war to europe. Or it was Churchill but Churchill was always an evil, drunk warmonger.

There's a crack in everything, that's where the light gets in.

i dont understand - usa is retarded

I can get it if someone has sex with a 12-14 year old ands he was into it, because thanks to all the hormones in food and water, some 12 year olds look like the 16 year olds of my generation

a fucking 4 year old tho is absolute mental to think she has any idea whats happening . reminds me of jimmy carr "open wide, here comes the airplane weeeh"

it's churchill

reminder: the next adolf hitler is posting on this board right now

OP thinks he is hot shit
youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs

What we actually need is unity in mind and soul.
Put all the racist yadda yadda away and live in peace ( mostly segregated of course because thats how it works and thats how nature intended)
close contact and relationship is vital tho.

All these satanist people do is divide an conquer, you anons should really watch the interview the dutch bro posted, its very interesting.

people i plead with you
look thru your archives

it is incredibly important that we establish a detailed timeline from Oct 16th 2016 - Nov 3rd 2016

all things related:
>fbi
>podesta
>hillary
>weiner laptop
>650k emails
>cheesebay happenings
>pizzagate
>Wikileaks/Julian Assange

>all pedos think this way, that's why they should all be put to death once convicted
i would agree on that.

they try to normalise it, so if some stupid fuck bangs underage that went trough pubery they say it is pedo. 12 is extreme low end but yeah possible, although for such act guy should be beaten down for a year nonstop then revived and beaten again.

I pray to god this video aint real, probably isnt but in older threads some anons started to check the scenery and it looked a lot like comet pizzas "party" basement.

All this weird shit that came to light in the last 1-2 years makes me just wanna escape into nature and live alone with a bit of peace of mind.
Shit like this keeps me awake at night, I always wanted children but my mom already had a hard time bringing up somewhat decently in the 90s.
How the fuck would I manage a child in these times. You cant go anywhere because abductions,terror,drug crime etc. How is a life worth living in this world these days.
Its all so fucked up.

what do you think the powers that be knew what leakers had coming down the pipeline? idk wtf happened to julian assange, but

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE EXPLODED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE DISCOVEY OF 650K EMAILS IN "LIFE INSURANCE" FOLDER ON A. WEINER'S COMPUTER

does anybody have handy archives of EWO threads?

i'm on mobile.

Well in a way, if you say it like that, were all pedos.
Never seen some pretty pre teen or teen and thought to yourself "damn in 2-3 years this will be a firecracker"

were all attracted to females. Its the question of doing it and not doing it.

Bump.

>1776
that's it, pedos burn in second american revolution: this time, its spiritual

That video the real deal. There is another part on worldcorpo website now. The kid is getting raped/tortured. (((They))) are either mocking us or so certain of their own castle of evil that they don't fear us.

or its white hat leakers

you should add ROTHSCHILD to the gif.
they are the masterminds who finance it all from day one.

on the pic is Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who btw is BFF with both Bill & Hitlary

Even the rothschilds have to answer to the black nobility.
NO ONE who really has the last words in these circles has ever shown his face. Rothschilds are a fore front. A very powerful and old forefront, but nonetheless just pawns for the old nobility families.
blacknobilityterror.com/

i wonder what happened to him too

there's a lot of people who have disappeared/wound up dead investigating this shit

while people are concerned with gender pronouns or DPRK launching another failed bomb into the ocean, this shit could be dealt with if people collectively rise up and burn their governments and banks to the ground

the elites consist of 1% of the population, yet we still can't oppose them?

4th reich when

remember hillary email to her about sacrificing a chicken (little girl/boy, can't remember which it's code for) to moloch in backyard
think: moloch tied to PlannedParenthood

No hold on a minute - some information has got lost in all the excitement of the elections - remember there was a a guy who apparently tried to attack Trump (or Trump supporters, at least) at a rally, holding a sign? He was in some dodgy security firm like Bluewater, Dynocrorp or something, and was linked to this place in your photo.

We will rise brother. I am certain of it.

Fuck I referred to the wrong pic, it is THIS pic:

the issue is (((they))) literally have the minds and souls of a large enough worldwide faction under control. they must laugh at how easy it was too.

i agree, 4th Reich when

EXACTLY
THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING
PLS POL, WE NEED TO ESTABLISH A TIMELINE BETWEEN OCT 16-NOV3 2016

You all better learn to be careful.

>Its the question of doing it and not doing it.
and i agree. if you care about your society or people at large, then "damn in 2-3 years this will be a firecracker" is where it ends.

full on freaks, as we have seen with documented belgium dutroux case, are around and should be put down - only after they reveal who is instigating such behaviour and for what purpose.

to go to extreme explanation why they do it - how anglo icke is explaining reasoning behind the pedos would be the worst nightmare.

He seems to have disappeared from our scope, we need to dig out who he was. Pic not related but something I discovered myself:

pegasus museum was when Alefantis and co. got really touchy and desperate.

pegasus is a key pressure point to attack
problem is not many have archives of pegasus shit
if you do, step forward and put it into public sphere again

>that child shareblue proxy
still triggered by pedo posts when they implicate your boss Brock?
what a coincidence you pop in just after IG photo of him posted

I think they have way better ways now.
And we are more than safe from (((them))) the conspiracy discredit is enough to never ever let this go mainstream for real.
trust me. thats what they do.

when was Assange last seen?

Giff link to cosmic vibration homie icke, never heard his take on that.

this

as long as we're a small minority were more useful to (((them))) alive than dead
think
we die after proclaiming this shit, pedos run gov, etc, we look somewhat vindicated
or
they let us run our mouths and then manipulate the mass idiots with media as usual to think we and the position we hold is ridiculous

Bump

Also, Dr phils guest Kendall:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF3653uh1pc

Not sure if they keep removing this video, could only find this one which has the full interview.

I can say with a large degree of certainty that modern Western Europe is invested with satanist, pedophiles and compromised people up to the very top. Google for instance Joris Demmink with pedo allegations. This man was in the highest echelons of Dutch power and is being protected by the royal family and their influence.
The whole power structure in our world is rotten from top to bottom.
Rise with me brothers. youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

important thread OP
i gotta go. keep it bumped

fyi if anybody cares, i will be starting threads to gather info archived or collected between oct16-nov3 2016
titled: "Gap In Time - PG/WL/CB"

october 17th last year is when he was last heard from, sorry i didn't save the details on the happenings of that month, someone must have it tho

Do you have a better resolution pic?

i told my friend about all that stuff, that he wasn't seen and so on. then he came to me some months later and told me " he saw a interview with him" i haven't found anything? beside old interviews

reminder: julian assange returning doesn't answer everything, it's the unexplained gap in time we're looking into
this man has children and family, could have been "gotten to" without being killed
just keep an open mind, and try to dig saved info from that time period

bump for truth

Assange timeline

>Oct 15th, dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, Wikileaks (WL) tweets out 3 tweets with encryption hashes (this was done, as i understand, to basically to prove upcoming documents arent altered)
>also Oct 16th, some user claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours". Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time (According to my records at least, thats all i have, and i will post relevant pic in 3rd post. warning, it is a blurry phone pic but you can read) British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says"they took my phone off me"
>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link has been severed by a state party and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans"
>Oct 19, user claim to work for McCain campaign and they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>oct 21, we have the "chemical attack" on london city airport
>oct 21, massive ddos attack, many speculate it was to stop or "catch" the realease of a dead mans switch

pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

pre-commitment 2: Ecuador
eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

archive.org/stream/WikiLeaksFreedomForce/WIKILEAKS GUY TRYING TO GET THROUGH - OUTER HEAVEN_djvu.txt

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116125159/

wow user i'm honored u saved the text from that thread

i made that thread of the greentext
as u can see this is of great interest to me

When you get into the Rothschilds you leave the dimensions of pizzagate and enter into Pedogate, which is a much bigger enchilada that I can't imagine many people would be capable of wrapping their brains around.

look thru archives for thread series titled: Please Read Quickly

>
Are you guys really that gullible?
some "victim" on one of americas "how to dumb down our population" program dr. phil.

Elders of Zion is a group of 13, which Rothschilds are a part of. They are essentially part of the black nobility. The nobility is descended from the house of David.

personally, i think the satanic pedophilia fits the key hole for the question "why tf is the world the way it is" pretty nicely
it connects seemingly unconnected things and explains many gaps in understanding

The guy in the interview on the top of this thread says that by his calculations the world is currently being run by around 8000 people at the very top, many of whom have a 'luceferian' religion.

While this is true, they are just an extremity of the body of this group. They are extremly powerful in the light, in the shadows they are just pawns.

I'm sorry, but it won't be in our lifetimes. It will be when the normies are finally getting kicked in the face that there could even be a possibility of this turning around. Ultimately, I believe humanity will prevail. But we are still at the birth of the darkest age of human suffering. Count on the next 2000+ years to be utter misery for humankind.

just seach his name and pedo satanist terms and there will be tons, he repeats the same story. in short he claims it is a type of a possessions where the entity is using a human to feed of the child's energy, hence pedos.

I believe this is true as well. Satanic Pedophilia is absolutely fundamental for power in our world. It serves a both a tool to compromise the useful 'tools' aka people seemingly in power, as well as it serves Evil in the same way one could serve light/good/God.

You're still here? Heh. I copy everything I like on my mobile. Can't really write this stuff out so easily. And not trying to invent the wheel. I love timelines and keep most of them. If there's anything you need from that thread I might still have it.

>> the spirit of 1776 will commence again if you try to take the guns

Obviously fake. Her glasses and makeup disguise. Dr Phil did an episode before this with subliminal pizzagate references before it was a thing. It was disgusting.

i have them too i believe. but like i said above, i'm going to be starting threads soon, similar to the "Please Read Quickly" threads
this time with more direction
will be titled: "Gap In Time - PG/WL/CB"
look for them, i'm sure you'll have a lot of needed info to spark the necessary chain of conversation