How do I lose weight Sup Forums

What are Sup Forums approved diets?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just eat less

Well, Jack. Just scurry on over to /fit/, because this board will belittle you. You know what, nevermind... /fit/ will do the same. Just start walking, eat good food, don't starve yourself.

Only eat whole foods that you've cooked yourself, fatty. Also, get your thyroid checked.

I weighed 300 pounds at 20 in 5 months I dropped to 195 pounds by eating only 900 cals worth of eggs and chicken breast a day and working out 3 times a week. I'm 24 tomorrow and I've still kept the weight off but now I eat whatever I want as but never drink soda.
Weight loss ain't hard user

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

SAGE

stop eating out of packets. cook fresh food

Why are Germans so fat?

its the land of chocolate

Stop.
Being.
FAT.

only eat what you are able to hunt

is it cold over there?

dnp + high fat low carb
redmeatredmeatredmeat

No Chocolate
No Alcohol
No Fast Food
2 mile run 4 times a week
Lift weights 3 times a week

Literally do these 5 things and you will lose weight easy as fuck. It ain't difficult

CALORIE THIEVING

Skinless chicken breasts and frozen broccoli cutlets. Get used to having rice for lunch every day and a grapefruit for breakfast.

Walk two miles a day, one mile in one direction and one mile back.

If it has a drive through window, you don't need it.

No soda.

no its not

>is it cold over there?
Not really

Buy I love Chocolate

EAT MORE POTATOES

Check out a low carb diet.
I eat a big breakfast w/ eggs and bacon
have a berry smoothie (berries are hella low carb) without added sugar for lunch
And some type of protein w/ a large amount of veggies.
You can eat well for 6 days a week and still have a pig day. Don't let the people fool you

6 out 7 days of eating healthy food is better than not trying. You can start there

BLACK chocolate, if you know what i'm saying.

Stop eating carbs and sugar.

That was 20 minutes ago, Mr sweden.

There is your issue.

Every time you want to eat chocolate, link the taste to the pain of being a useless fat cunt. You won't want to eat it any more.

Get cancer, works every time.

what did you mean by this?

la la la la la la la

>EAT MORE POTATOES
I would but their all gone.

Off to fit mang

But if you want my advice, a former fat ass here are some tips how to rise to aesthetics:

>cut out all sugars (I did it gradually but at a moderate pace
>do weights (they burn more calories plus, won't look like a skinny fat shit afterwards
>do cardio, hiit or swimming, long running is not good for overall aesthetics
>protein, lots of it
>carbs, cut that shit out
>overall try to eat less

But most importantly you have to really want it, otherwise you won't last doing that for long

Simpsons lad.

depends of how fat you are, provide pics and weight

It's not about diets or fuck. It's all about calories. Eat about 500-1k calories per day and you will lose 100-300g per day. Easy as that.
You should befriend the feeling with the name: hunger.

Read the sticky. If you're too lazy for that just become alcoholic

>Diets
Although that is important it's not the most important part
Quit being a faggot, and actually go work out.
Stop sitting around doing nothing. Actually stand up, and stay standing for at least 8 hours every day.

Bam you're magically losing weight.
It's hard, and really sucks at first. It's so worth it though. I've lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months. The only thing I changed about my life is I stopped drinking soda, and I started actually moving around.

Count the food calories, eat loads of fiber, drink a lot of liquid, and exercise.

7.5k cals equal to 1kg, so eating 1k cals a day would save you over 300g a day especially considering you don't just lay down all day in which case you only burn 2k cals

185kg - 178cm

I can't make any pic. I don't own a camera or a smartphone.

Devon?

Sweet jesus, start as soon as you can lad, thats fucking dangerous.

For a starting ressource, try fettlogik. Very helpful info in case you still believe some urban legends regarding weight loss.
Depending on personal circumstances, any diet can easily work or not. From personal experience, the problem is usually rooted in insufficient willpower/determination or social support.

Diet and exercise. Fuck fad shit. Get your arse moving. Don't drink the sugar jew.

Started getting a beer gut I started riding a mountain bike like a poof, nearly died doing like 5 kms when I began and now in the last two days I've done 50kms and I actively seek hills cause flats are just too easy, helps living near the beach though so I can perv on all the chicks in bikinis. Don't know if those are good numbers, don't care, I'm losing weight and tits.

This is a good list I've been using for a while now.

I'm slowly losing weight from 3 days of lifting, leg work and some light cardio thrown into the mix - also vegetarian.

Eat less. No junk food. Exercise daily.

I only said "eating". Drinking is vital. And I included sweet drinking in my calculations.
But yeah that's right.

First of all, I'm assuming you have a sedentary activity based on that attached pic. Enter your height and weight and check the average number of calories you consume each day. Now that you know your calorie output, calculate your calorie input. Before eating something, count the number of calories it could have by googling up the calories present in that recipe along with measuring the weight of the food. If you don't find the number of calories in that recipe or are not sure if it's accurate, find out what basic ingredients are going into that recipe and add up the calories. Finally add up the total calories consumed each day and try to minimize it. As long as it more than your total calories output, you will increase your weight and decrease if vice versa. For every 7000 calories deficit, you lose a kg or roughly close to 2 pounds. A 1000 calorie deficit every day is very much possible without going to gym. That means you could realistically lose close to 2 pounds or 1 kg each weak without toooo much effort

>Quit being a faggot, and actually go work out.

But thats wrong.
You lose weight by dieting, not exercising.

Calorie expended on exercise is a smaller portion of overall for that day, while calories not ingested in a diet is a larger portion.
When starting a workout regiment you will expand maybe 200-300 calories. This is 10% of your daily calorie expenditure.
On the other hand, when dieting you will eat 30% less calories.

And since 30 > 10, dieting makes a bigger difference. Also dieting is much easier to do every day. Working out 300 calories per day will destroy you mentally and you will quit.

bait thread

i took a magnesium supplement

ate a big ass bowl of rice, chicken and vegies

and i still want chocolate

I was close to this size. Now I'm just shy of 100kg. Still way too fat but getting there.

>ate under 30g of carbs per day (it sucks at first but you get used to it).

Wait until you lose weight before exercising. Seriously. People who are always thin and fit don't understand how easy it is to injure yourself at that weight exercising. When you hurt yourself, you lose the will to keep trying.

Lower your carb intake, get carbs only from veggies so you don't die of constipation and don't fucking exercise until that shit falls off - it will.

Stop drinking calories

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
/fit/ guide on loosing weight/getting strong

OP, listen!

Do a research into INTERMITTENT FASTING and PALEO/LOW-CARB DIET!

That shit made me fucking slim!

That's sound reasonable

First of all, I'm assuming you have a sedentary activity based on that attached pic. Enter your height and weight and check the average number of calories you consume each day. Now that you know your calorie output, calculate your calorie input. Before eating something, count the number of calories it could have by googling up the calories present in that recipe along with measuring the weight of the food. If you don't find the number of calories in that recipe or are not sure if it's accurate, find out what basic ingredients are going into that recipe and add up the calories. Finally add up the total calories consumed each day and try to minimize it. As long as it more than your total calories output, you will increase your weight and decrease if vice versa. For every 7000 calories deficit, you lose a kg or roughly bit more than 2 pounds. A 1000 calorie deficit every day is very much possible without going to gym(even more if you weigh more than 100 kg or 200+ pounds). That means you could realistically lose close to 2 pounds+ or 1 kg each weak without toooo much effort

everybody is posting long shit but it is summed up in once sentence. stop in taking more calories than you burn you fat fuck, people can live off twinkies for months and still lose weight. it has nothing to do with the amount of fat or protein or whaterver the fuck. stop in taking excess amounts of calories you fat bastard. i have not gone for a run or lifted weights in about a year but i have lost 3 stone from just eating around 1500 calories a day.

Just eat a banana and apple for lunch, then have a meat and veg dinner, that's why I do

Gotta eat big to get big, right babe?

Low carb diet Muhammad. Cut out all of the brot, pasta and most importantly (((sugar))). Stick to meats, eggs and vegetables and limit fruit consumption to a small amount in the morning. Drink more water and fucking work out.

>intermittent starving fad

pls no

Nice gains goblin. All you eat is basically sugar. Change the apple for chicken breast and the banana for chicken breast.

Daily cardiovascular exercise you fatass

Literally every (((diet))) is a meme

Run a caloric deficit u fat fuk

>DNP
At least you'll be a thin corpe

The problem is I can't afford fresh meat and vegi on a daily basis. I only get Hartz 4 ( welfare money)

have you tried it retard?

Have a glass of water before your meal.

Cardio without weights is a meme

smoke a lot of cigarettes

maybe leave Sup Forums and stop watching anime/hentai?

eat less, move more.
anymore questions ?

Did dat der deer get drunk and pass out?

vegan master race reporting. healthy and strong!

ONLY THIS

Count calories.

There are apps that register what you eat and show your daily calorie intake. Stay under a certain amount of calories and you will drop no matter what you do and what you eat.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY AND IT IS SUPER SIMPLE

It's basically the weight loss pill

OP wanna lose 10lbs of ugly fat?
Cut your head off

eat less
eat good foods
get your fat ass up and do some work, go running, take on a sport, as a german i advise some football theres plenty of "bunte ligen" in any part of germany, or go to a boxing club and start training there a bit

All in all
JUST EAT LESS AND MOVE YOUR FAT ASS

t. former lardass 110kg on 184cm now at ~80kg

A bullet to the mouth

Explain to me the difference between vegan and vegetarian please

Its very simple.

No more soda.
No more junk foods like candy, and chips.
No more take out.

Dont listen to all the "muh sugar" "muh carbs". All thats nonsense. You aren't trying to be a body builder and these people spew shit they hear from fitness experts who actually have their body running like a well oiled machine in which every bit of performance boost matters.

You are not this.

Focus purely on calories in, calories out. Burn more calories then you take in each day and you WILL lose weight. I promise you. You dont even have to exercise. Your body naturally burns calories just to keep you alive and its a more then you could ever reach via exercise.

Im fact, you dont even have to count calories much. The fact that you removed soda, junk food and take will only leave you with lean food thats low in calories for the most part. (Vegies, chicken, bread, soups, etc)

Still, count calories.

If you wanna get slick, fast. When fasting, your body goes into some weird stage in which your appetite is curved beyond anything you can imagine unless you try it.

I was 370 pounds and lost over 170 pounds in less then a year by fasting. I took in a calorie deficit and ate once a day, the same thing every day

Easiest time of my life.

OP

One is a healthy way to stop eating animals, the other one is a retarded newage hype which only works if you pop supplement pills like a raver in the 90s.

Shop at Aldi for that stuff and stop being a worthless leech.

Nice. I lost about 20lbs after I gained a lot at an office job. Basically I just stopped drinking soda too and ate fast food about once every other week

vegetarians don't eat animals
vegans don't eat animals, and don't use animal products at all

a vegetarian will not eat meat but will eat eggs, a vegan will eat neither

Keep honest track of your intake and walk 10,000 steps per day.

Cut carbs. Eating animals and vegetables will give you an awesome body.

SS+GOMAD+MDMA+SIPS

Just stop eating you fatfag

No, I am not a moron.
Starving yourself daily to cause your emergency repair to boot up will make you sick within a year.
There is a reason this shit isn't turned on by default.

Goodjob letting your muscle degrade from lack of calories you tard

Weight loss at that age is a joke. You basically have to just look at running shoes and you're thin again.

You just have to eat less. It's quite simple. If you want to make sure check how many calories you need per day and never go over that limit. You don't have to cut anything you like but obviously it will be easier to not go over your limit without chugging a few litres of coca cola per day.

Kys with your broscience. Op isn't trying to kill all his gains.

>losing weight
>SS
>gomad
Never gonna make it

Veg, chicken, turkey, eggs, brown rice, some fruit. sauce it up spice it up but not too much sauce fatty

The fruits are more nutrient rich than the chicken breast, besides I get my protein for dinner

More broscience. Body metabolism doesn't slow down more than 5% with age. It's just you don't do enough exercise.

>I get my proteins before going to sleep rather than after waking up and using my muscles

Ok bro

you're a retard, plenty of people have healthy diets without supplements

You're an idiot. Stfu. People have fasted for over 300 days and lost weight and survived just fine.

menshealth.com/health/craziest-diet-ever

>Muh starvation mode.

Ok manlet skelly. You dont know shit. OP is an obese sack of shit. He literally has FOOD RESERVES on his body for such an occasion.

Hes supposed to starve you stupid bitch.
You're such a fool. You are some 103 manlet trying to give obese people advice. This isn't your world kiddo. Fuck off.

Keto/IF/paleo/PSMF

this, stop being fat.