bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
youtube.com/watch?v=_NMyAbFmsb4
youtube.com/watch?v=kFI7RuhBkHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=COMzyCFnYbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont follow your politics nigger, explain

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

Fuck labour, vote Tory lads. Labour are nigger lovers.

does this means someones crumpets getting buttered?

You can't change the channel now!

they will stay in the eu famalam

Tory is literally Blue Labour you fucking shill.

quick rundown please

But what does it mean

whats the point of it ?

>democracy is calling for an election whenever you feel like it

Capitalize on the whole Leave thing. Even if they can't stop the process, they can make political gains off of it.

It's like an anti-gunner jumping on a shooting.

It's a general election, fatty.
Your kind shouldn't be allowed to post here to be honest.

this.

The "torys are our guys" nu pol meme needs to die asap

what do you mean , stay in eu .
didnt they already started by giving the eu the letter ??

what for is this ellection ?

the political goal is to stop further death of children though

fucking burgers man

t. didn't understand anything

Tories are far ahead in the polls right now, so May calls for re-elections to kick out the Labour shitters and have a strong position when entering the Brexit negotiations.

No. It's using children's deaths to take away firearm rights from law-abiding citizens.

The funky system in the UK is:

the electoral system is a bit like the US, in that each small geographic area has a set number of representatives for parliament, and the parties with the most representatives can form the government.

However: firstly it's "winner takes all", so the biggest party takes the representatives.

Secondly, you must hold an election AT LEAST every five years. But you can call an election early, and if you win, the clock is reset.

If they didn't call this one, the next would at the latest be in 2020.

When they win this one, the next one will at the latest be 2022.

How about supporting whoever is most to the right, instead of rejecting everyone who isn't GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

Despite massive cuts to public spending and almost a decade of tory rules May's approval rating is through the roof.

All opposition parties are either irrelevent or in dissarray.

Calling a general election right now will mean an increased tory majority.

This will not affect leaving the EU, don't listen to the shills.

ya'll nigga have too many elections jesus christ

people keep saying theresa can not give hard brexit as she was not voted in

therefore she says ok lets have an election where she is 20 points ahead and then all the critics get silenced

I wouldn't even know how to vote desu, maybe voting Tory is the best option for hard brexit but want UKIP to do well

ahh i see. i understand.

The risk of this election is that if they lose Labour will take control of the direction EU negotiations take.

At least here in Canada, we have both a fixed date (next Federal election is October 21st 2019), but an election can be called sooner by the government (Either by a non-confidence vote or just because the ruling government thinks that they'll have an advantage if the election is done on a given date). When you have a minority government (largest party with

Labour: WE LOVE REFUGEES. THE ENGLISH PEOPLE AREN'T WORTH SAVING I LOVE TERRORISM NOW! MUSLIM RAPISTS I DONT SEE ANY?
Conservative: All of the above but they don't openly shill this shit + super nanny state.

Based glacier grandpa

Well she knows labour is pretty much dead so what has she got to lose?

I have no clue how to interpret y'all's goddamned parliamentary system.

Is she asking for a vote for a party to then exit the EU?

Is she asking for a redo vote on actually leaving the EU?

Why do you put beans on bread?

>be may
>take over from cameron as he stepped down
>try to deliver brexit

>remainers say hurrr you cant do hard brexit ! nobody voted for you! you have no mandate !

>she sees that she is 20 points ahead in the polls

>ok then lets have election where i get mandate

>>However: firstly it's "winner takes all", so the biggest party takes the representatives.
So people vote strategically for the tories because UKIP for example doesn't have a chance and if too many people vote for UKIP labour could win?

>Why do you put beans on bread?
Because it's fucking delicious? Especially maple baked beans. Yum.

If you haven't, yet, I'd strongly urge you to visit a Sugar Shack. Some of the heartiest food you'll ever eat.

I know beans on toast.

>WWI
>rationing every fucking thing
>wheat and sugar luxury items
>became status symbol

It's kind of like having oysters or crabcakes and a poached egg for breakfast. Except for it's sweet, cheap, and nasty.

theres more risk of kim jong un achieving world dominance

>delicious

If you close your eyes it could easily pass for a desert. Not everyone likes sweet shit for breakfast, despite what the cereal companies have tried to push all of my life.

Think of it like a presidential election. Except the people vote for the MP they want to respesent them in parliament, the party that has the most MPs wins (past a certain threshold). The leader or that party becomes the Prime Minister.

You vote for the president, we vote for the party.

The difference between the two is that power is offset in america by the house of representatives and congress whereas we have the house of commons and house of lords.

Are Tory's the good guys are the bad guys? Google says they are conservative but I keep hearing that they are pretty much the UK's version of Cuckservatives. I'm assuming Labour are the fucking leftist fags. So who does that leave?

thank you

This board is 18+, you fucking retard

It's just a single component to a large meal and it isn't even always for breakfast. I honestly prefer having it for lunch/supper so you can have a drink of alcohol with it.

Neither but a party could run in the general election on a platform of repealing article 50 or with some ideas of what our relationship with the EU should be once we leave and if they win they would have a mandate to do it.

The risk is that if labor win the general election they will be in control of negotations with the EU and will either repeal the article 50 notification or opt for "soft brexit" which is basically being in the EU in everything but name.

They're both liberal parties

Wait what?

Are you telling me canadians do this too?

Technically, they don't even vote for the president. They vote for a representative for the electoral college who then votes on their behalf.

But what does this mean? Oh wait I don't care I'm American. Fuck the United Kingdom you're the trailer park of the West.

that actually makes sense now

THOUSAND YEAR TORY REICH! HAIL MAY!

Fuck off shill.

Pol has always been Ukip.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
If corbyn wins might revolt for a motion of no confidence might not depends how i feel

Imagine Obama calling a presidential election in 7 weeks the same day as he announced that Bin Laden was killed.

British baked beans are far less sweet than American and Canadian ones.

It's more savoury, so much so that we put baked beans and cheese together it goes well with a baked potato too.

If you want to try it get some haricot beans and cook them, mix them wit tomatoe sauce made from roasted tomatoes. Cheese ontop.

Thank you.

I was more confused about the early voting thing but another user has explained it.

Well, I can tell you that Canadiens do. It's part of our annual spring feast.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NMyAbFmsb4

This video isn't even an exaggeration.

>How about supporting whoever is most to the right, instead of rejecting everyone who isn't GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

That's why you vote UKIP
Tories aren't anymore socially conservative than Labour

All british parties are left field compared to american mainstream parties.

Conservatives are mild libertarians with a dah of authoritarian, labour are communists.

Nah mate in my experience they were watery garbage with a nearly sour flavor. Beans are poverty tier waste for animals and Hispanics just eat legumes instead.

They are centre right and often have to pander to liberals. They are the best we have and generally know how to get shit done. Several of their MPs are cuckservatives, but the political climate is shifting to the right. The SNP will hopefully get the boot, they have been a disaster. I literally live in a totalitarian police state. I'm surprised they haven't kicked down my door for shitposting yet.

>look how much i don't care, i just had to come here and tell you that i really really don't care
>why don't you love me daddy :'(

Buddy, the heck kind of weird ass douchy shit link did you just send me?

I couldn't get past one minute but I appreciate your effort.

For what it's worth, I love Quebec. Was there last summer. I'll go again in spring one year to hit up a sugar shack.

Beans are legumes, i'm not sure if you're retarded or just pretending to be

Imagine if the US had no president and the speaker of the house ran the government instead. All goverment ministers would also be representatives from the government party at the same time.

But I like baked beans, they taste good. Fuck you.

How hard will Corbyn get BTFO?
Will he step down before the election or after?

Same questions for scottish haggis lady.

Who /corbyn/ here?

>watery garbage
Maybe if you hadn't desensitized your tastebuds with vats of saturated fat and sugar, you would be able to appreciate them.

Scottish Haggis lady might lose one or two MPs to tories but that'll be all.
Labour will probably go below 200 MPs for the first time in decades. The polling has tories low-mid 40s and labour in the mid 20s.

He's probably never even had a cassoulet. He doesn't know what he'a talking about.

It's a great place to visit, but not a great place to live. I live in Ontario now and go there to visit family. Best of both worlds. :)

>I'll go again in spring one year to hit up a sugar shack.
Protip: Wear stretchy pants. You'll be putting on a good 10-15 lbs over the course of the meal.

>Buddy, the heck kind of weird ass douchy shit link did you just send me?
>I couldn't get past one minute but I appreciate your effort.

They are kinda douchey, no argument. Just skip ahead to the food and then imagine eating all that food while listening to music like this: youtube.com/watch?v=kFI7RuhBkHQ

Conservative would be our best bet this time around. She'll need as many seats as possible for a smoother transition as we move forward from Brexit.

Sturgeon was literally just on daily politics slating may for calling an election sying she's try to "crush her opposition".

Literally the "participation medal" stance.

>"blame may for us being weak opposition, it's her fault we're useless"

It's not wrong to put baked beans inside a cottage pie. Don't you tread on me! DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!

Good grief if the Scots vote for that cunt again they deserve to burn. She's such a vile cow.

Honestly, you guys would be better off if they became independent.

Lad, the utter state of yourself.

What the hell, have some more comfy music.
youtube.com/watch?v=COMzyCFnYbU

Quebecers are just hicks in denial.

Corbyn will be finished after this. Labour will devour themselves trying to find a leader who isn't a closet tory or a communist waste of space. Hopefully big Nick's anti-UK rhetoric will be the final nail in her coffin, but people in Scotland will be much less likely to Tory. The SNP's fate is much harder to call. They have a complete monopoly on the media here. You turn on the radio or read the paper to here something about non-existent child poverty or food banks and how it they are on the rise. The SNP's tactic is to blame Westminster for everything, despite the SNP having an iron grip on the country for the last ten years. Fuck, they really need to go.

>Libertarian flag snake.jpg

But they won't be and as much as I hate the Scotnats I don't really want to watch them collapse. Not really.

This basically

What the fuck is up with nu-Sup Forums? Vote ukip you fucking cunts. Don't let Teresa Green and the cuckservatives decimate the country for the next decade

From what i've heard from scottish people they are fed up of sturgeon and the SNP banging on about westminster and are going to abandon them this election because they are doing nothing for the electorate.

>JUST

Isn't the conservative party on an all time high? It's pretty much a guaranteed win for May, which would extend her period until 2022.

Tatcher 2.0 coming!

you can drink with breakfast, pussy

Child please.
>waaaa vote the way i want
>your opinion is wrong waaah

>Lamborghini
>Fur coat

It's like the guy WANTS to be hated.

Lib Dem rise anyone? If they take a pro-business, centre, soft brexit stance then they might take a load of votes off both sides
I think sturgeon will lose a few seats but not many... Unfortunately

I hope so. Scotland being independent under the Sturdge isn't something I even want to contemplate. Emigranting or civil war would be the only feasible options. Either way, Scotland would be a wasteland.

>Joe Cox 2.0 but worse happens
>commies win
>Brexit canceled
Is this possible?

Also, why do some Brits here call her "Sharia" May?

Could somoene who is better at making maymays please make me some to piss off my lefty friends on normiebook?

I would like one with Jeremy getting guillontined, and maybe also an #Imwithher "Are you man enough to vote for a woman" one, but with May instead of Hillary

Please note Police Scotland, I am in no way calling for civil war. Leave me alone

Don't judge another man on what he eats his baked beans with.

you're all wrong

Vote Lib dem for more polish gfs, the tories just want more Pajeets instead

In the long run, it would be better for everyone. As a population, they won't mature until they go through the hardships of self-governance. It's the same shit as Quebec. There's no excuse for them being a net drain on the country's economy but they will continue to do so until they have to actually deal with the repercussions of their political decisions. It would be better to amicably give them independence and just have a strong relationship with them.

I mean, you CAN, doesn't mean you should. Also, even the beers here are pretty strong.

Because she promised to half non-EU immigration but instead she doubled it

>baked bean jelly
Go ahead try and not judge me

it's photoshopped m8
made me kek though

dont amerinigger

lel