The bible claims jews are the superior race

The bible claims jews are the superior race.

I'm an atheist, but i've seen some people in Sup Forums who are very religious yet still hate the jews.

Isn't hating jews against your religion? jews are superior according to it

Other urls found in this thread:

reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2011/08/shocking-news-from-jerusalem-the-bible-has-changed/
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/errors-in-the-masoretes-original-hebrew-manuscripts-of-the-bible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's called replacement theology retard. Read the new testament before you go running your mouth about things you don't know.

I'm israeli, people in school are allowed to use + with no issue, wtf?

This image is a lie

Only christ-cucks care about the bible. Anyone who is actually religious knows about the jews and their ways

Reread it

The Bible seems to hate them and warns you about their actions

It's probably the most antisemetic book that exists

Also they continuously underperform academically, statistically. But they can succeed through nepotism and corruption .
See USA

Jesus himself was a jew dude, and god refers to the jews as the "chosen people"

You clearly haven't read the Bible, because it's FULL of anti-Jewish rhetoric.
Jesus Christ himself even called Jews "fake Jews" and the "Synagogue of Satan".
Even the Old Testament is full of Jew hate, with God constantly condemning and cursing the Jews for being such a wicked, faithless people that constantly resorted to Bablyonian pagan/demon worship to get ahead in life financially.

He said that people who are under the "synagogue of satan" are just claiming to be jews but they are actually not.

The actual real jews are considered the chosen people.

get a better reading comprehension

there are two testaments. the first testament is jedaism-centric, and has many differences in hebrew editions. the second testament is christian-centric.

actually there are three testaments, and the third is the coolest.

The hebrew edition is the original edition

fuck off kike

no it says that god chose us to follow to get the ten commandments you moron

The ten commandments are really retarded.

"Don't say my name in vain" - if any country had a law like this, it would have been considered an authoritarian shithole

you're delusional. today's hebrew bible has many differences from first century and other manuscripts. it's been as altered throughout the ages for various motives as the second testament. there is no "original"

other than the third testament because it has remained unaltered since it's revealment.

Jesus was a Judean, the term Jew didn't exist back then, and certainly didn't involve the Khazar converts.

The current Hebrew bible is actually almost identical to the old manuscripts.

It still uses the ancient version of hebrew, not modern hebrew. it has the same letters but it has weird words and weird grammar

>He said that people who are under the "synagogue of satan" are just claiming to be jews but they are actually not.
>
>The actual real jews are considered the chosen people.

And you're not an actual jew, nobody who claims to be a jew is an actual jew. You all follow mans made up lies, the Talmud, instead of the Torah like a real jew would. If you were real jews you would do animal sacrifices, believe in gensis, follow levitical law. You are not jews, you say you are jews, but really you are the synagogue of satan.

I did not claim to be a jew, i claimed that im an atheist.

Chosen people and superior race aren't the same things.
He chose them for a task as a favor to Abraham who he really liked. God often got really upset at the Jews and almost wiped them out on multiple occasions but didn't because of his promise that he would use them to change the world so that all of the families of the earth would be blessed.
I don't ever recall reading anything in the Bible about them being a superior race.

completely delusional.

reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2011/08/shocking-news-from-jerusalem-the-bible-has-changed/

biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/errors-in-the-masoretes-original-hebrew-manuscripts-of-the-bible/

even old manuscripts differ from each other vastly throughout the centuries. this is not an argument you should stick with if you want to be perceived as correct. try something along the lines as "it has been altered, yes, but it's the best we have"(which is also a lie but easier to get away with. the best you have is the oldest manuscript. why don't you use it? hmmmm....)

the rest of my post still stands, reply to it you fucking snaky jew fuck

you guys always do this holy fuck, every time i talk to a jew my dislike increases

youtube.com/watch?v=FKfSq5cQWRs

Well according to your own logic, no one who claims to be a christian is a real christian either.

and no one who claims to be muslim is a muslim either, except for Isis.

just following your retarded logic

Even if it was altered, the hebrew version is still closer to the original than any english version that's for fucking sure

>confusing righteous ancient hebrews with modern kikes

Jesus and John the Baptist were possibly Essenes. Jesus often denounced the Pharisees and Sadducees.
Pharisees are the root of the Rabbinnic Judaism practiced today.

Most christians are not christians, i would draw the line at those who have the correct soteriology vs those who do not, rather than how they live their lives.

It's not a fair comparison at all anyways, the book that jews got from God is the old testament, the talmud is completely made up by men so people who follow the talmud are not jews like at. It's like calling Mormons Christians, it's a joke, mormons are not christians at all. If jews were really jews THEY WOULD FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE JEWISH PROPHETS, not some made up bullshit by satanic kikes

ISIS followers are following the koran more strictly than moderate muslims, just goes to show what a shitty fucking religion it is.

The Jews were always disliked by the Catholic church. You can search for the blood libel, which was perpetrated by the Papal newspaper as well. Essentially they thought Jews needed to drink Christian blood to survive.

The west disliking Jews had been a thousand year tradition before Hitler.

Christianity is pro-slavery according to the new testament. women are second class citizens.

Honestly, Judaism and Christianity are only slightly less vile than Islam when it comes to what the content of their books actually says.

Abrahamic religions are literally ruining modern society, we need a secular-humanist society which put science in front of dogmatic beliefs.

>Christianity is pro-slavery according to the new testament
Not at all. Involuntary servitude is still a criminal punishment according to the bible, that is very different from actual slavery.

>women are second class citizens.
Christianity, just like real judaism, is patriarchal. Women have equal value but not the same role as men. Wives are subservient to their husbands.

>Honestly, Judaism and Christianity are only slightly less vile than Islam when it comes to what the content of their books actually says.
That's a completely separate point to what this thread is about.

>Abrahamic religions are literally ruining modern society, we need a secular-humanist society which put science in front of dogmatic beliefs.
That's exactly what we have, look where that has taken us. There is no universal self-aware "science" thing though, what's being promoted as science is always that which the social engineers want, where they want to take us. And in addition to that, most scientific fields are extremely dogmatic too

You clearly never read or understand the bible at all.

>nah man XD in christianity women are equal to men

1 Timothy 2:11-14
"11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner."

>Nah man, Christianity isn't pro slavery!!!

1 Peter 2:18-25
"18 Servants, be submissive to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but also to those who are unreasonable."

>"Wow dude, we have right now a secular science based society!!!!"
80% of the people in the US still believes in god. that's not a secular humanist science based society yet.

>Pro-"slavery"
This isn't KANGZ slavery with chains and whips- most of which was done by the Khazars not the white Christians btw. This is employment.
They didn't have 30 page employment contracts back in 0BC.
How else is an uneducated man going to survive in a world of money other than working for a rich landowner?

>muh blood libel is fake!
probably because kidnapped children were found who had been exsanguinated via the same ritual slaughter techniques used by kosher butchers.
You have to be retarded that jews have been despised and kicked out of various countries for the past 2500 years and think the problem is everyone else except the jews.

Only New Testament is my Bible, m8.

When the bible said "Servants, be submissive to your masters", that doesn't sound like employment to me. it sounds like slavery

This.

Wrong, the Old Covenant is over. We're in the New Covenant, Christians are now the chosen ones.

secular =/= atheistic

Sweden is not the USA dipshit. Swedens problems come from atheists who believe all religon is the same so they bring in Muslims who fuck up the country.

You're literally fucking retarded. Fuck the kikes.

Fuck off Kike. The whole world hates you. It is best you understood that.

Servants not slaves. It's a diffrent thing.

*different sorry

>Peter 2:18-25
go read
>Epistle to the Romans 9 -12

i think slavery in the bible is a bit different than snagging niggers from africa

biblical slavery is about survival. if you cant feed yourself you can become an indentured servant, or if you kill all the men of another tribe in war, the decent thing would be to take the women and kids instead of leaving them to die.

wasnt there a 7 year emancipation limit anyway?

The Ingrafting of the Gentiles
>I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

>And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Let's just agree that the Holy Roman Catholic Church and Orthodox Catholic Church are both based and should fully reside in communion to purgr Proddies and Mudslimes. Buddhists are okay, they can live in their temples.

But when you read the early books of the Old Testament God didn't choose them, they chose God. Also, anybody can make the claim that God said something, then write it down in a book.

All Israel Shall Be Saved
>For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

>And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

>For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

You are our enemies because you reject the Lamb of God, and continue to walk in your own way.

But you are still loved by God because of your forefathers the patriarchs, because God is merciful and full of grace.

>it's another secular jew tries to subvert Christianity episode

>I'm an atheist

Well stop being one and become a gnostic, Abraxas is waiting for your worship so you can give yhwh the finger.

1. Atheists don't think all religions are the same, they think all religions are bad.

2. The life quality is Sweden is FAR superior to the life quality in the US

3. Muslims in western countries tend to secularize, muslims in the US are more pro gay marriage than evangelical christians

>they think all religions are bad

Why all?

Modern day Jews are descendants of converted Khazars, a mongrel Turkish/east European race.

The Israelites of old were something completely different, racially pure and heroic.

Because they are all inherently dogmatic

Tell me about gnosticisms dogma

> inherently dogmatic
Secular Jewish subversion isn't?

Jesus named and rejected the Jews. The kingdom of heaven belongs to those who obey Gods only son the Christ

>3. Muslims in western countries tend to secularize, muslims in the US are more pro gay marriage than evangelical christians

False, there is a consistent and alarming trend of 2nd or 3rd generation Muslim offspring in Western countries becoming more highly radicalized than the rest of the Muslim population. Almost all of the American muslim terrorists were 2nd or 3rd generation.

It was actually an excoriation to Christians to be obedient and submissive to the Jews. The whole point of the New Testament was to prepare Christians to serve the Jews, who are still bound by the original Mosaic Law as God's chosen people.

Daily reminder that Judaism and Christianity are the same thing

Both Judaism and Christianity teach that God has a special plan for the nation of Israel and the Jewish people.

The all-important difference between Christianity and Judaism is the Person of Jesus Christ. Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies of a coming Messiah / Savior (Isaiah 7:14; 9:6-7; Micah 5:2). Judaism often recognizes Jesus as a good teacher, and perhaps even a prophet of God. Judaism does not believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Sorry but I trust a random image on Sup Forums way more than I trust an israeli

>The bible claims jews are the superior race.

well it's a military propaganda manual for desert living, nice cookbook for various medicines also

I have to say the old testament is in the top five best grimoires

I prefer the one that points out how the new testament was likely written by the Flavian Caesars as an attempt to get jews to worship Caesar,

makes sense really then why jews would hate Jesus, I could give a fuck if they do

>Daily reminder that Judaism and Christianity are the same thing

militarized religious propaganda

>fuck off kike

/Thread.

dont you just love the creativity behind some racial slurs

I really hate this dumb theory people have that the Bible somehow still loves Jews.

The Bible tells the story of God's chosen people turning against him. Jesus refers to them as liars, and as being of their father, satan. We're warned against those of the circumcision, were warned against those of the synagogue of satan (and what religion today uses synagogues? Only one). It tells us that God's kingdom was given to the gentiles, that's nonjews, and that blood is less important than belief. The jews sent Jesus to the cross and you really think God loves them? They denied Jesus being the son of God, and had his blood on them.

The only reason this meme even exists is because Jews, in their everlasting quest for being victims, pretend they follow the old testament when they really don't. God calls gays abominations, yet Israeli rabbis are glad to hold gay pride parades and feminist marches. Jews are a satanist cult and they will accept Jesus or go join their father in hell. Simple as that.

yeah, he preached to jews and considered himself totally kosher, would love to see his face if he'd seen christianity that resulted from his apocalyptic preaching (not going to say turning in his grave as there's no body there)

>A Jewish tradition that dates from at least the 19th century is to write plus using a symbol like an inverted T.[19] This practice was adopted into Israeli schools and is still commonplace today in elementary schools (including secular schools) but in fewer secondary schools.[20] It is also used occasionally in books by religious authors, but most books for adults use the international symbol "+". The reason for this practice is that it avoids the writing of a symbol "+" that looks like a Christian cross.[19][20] Unicode has this symbol at position U+FB29 ﬩ HEBREW LETTER ALTERNATIVE PLUS SIGN.[21]

Because you're a youngfag.

No Jews killed Christ they are no longer Gods chosen people

The NT is there to give gentiles a way into heaven, through faith in Jesus. It's not hard. God dropped the jews, the new 'Kingdom of israel' isn't Jewish Israel, but the kingdom made of those who know Jesus. Jews don't believe Jesus was God, so they're cast out, unless they start believing. See, the reason we keep having these stupid thread is that none of you have actually read the Bible, you've only read some verses and some posts by Jews and atheist. Find it online and read it and it will be clear.

>Atheists don't think all religions are the same, they think all religions are bad.

You're talking about the New Atheist that suck Dawkins cock on a regular basis. Don't confuse them for normal high IQ atheist.

It's only Protestants - specially evangelicals - that have a hard in for Israel.

Catholics like me don't give a damn about them.

Every one are welcome in my bible

Jews believe they are the true chosen. Christians believe they are the chosen. Muslims believe they are the true chosen.

In truth, these are all religions from non-white Arab sand people and should have remained as such. Every cross and church in Europe is a sign of Jewish domination.

But user, if you use a death note you can't go to heaven or hell, you will go to the world of the shinigami no kyujutsu yukii yaa

>Woamn are second class
No they just have their own role in life kike. We have a secular society and its fucking shit. Fuck you kike for pushing nation destroying bulllshit.

The Pharisees have infested the Church from the very beginning. They teach circumcision and the Pharisaic law and promoted the Pharisaic mystery cult of Zion as God's truth.

Paul, a former Pharisee and member of the Sanhedrin (and was undoubtedly at the trial of Christ and was one of those who demanded His crucifixion) was the leading teacher /against/ the Pharisaic influence in the early Church and warned his fellow Christians of what to look out for.

Any Church that says the modern Israeli nation is the "chosen nation of God" or that the modern Jews as "God's chosen people" is a church that has been taken over by this cult.

Though there remains a remnant of Israelites who are followers of God, and therefore Christ, the majority are cast aside in unbelief.

First to the Jews, who rejected Him, and then to the Gentiles, so that all may be saved.

Seriously, do some basic theology.

>Both Judaism and Christianity teach that God has a special plan for the nation of Israel and the Jewish people.
Israel in Christianity is Christendom, not the nation of Israel.
>Judaism often recognizes Jesus as a good teacher, and perhaps even a prophet of God.
No.

lol, how about you read the gospels faggot, except a roman centurion here and there that started believing in him he was preaching only to jews (the roman faggots got a servant healed and another was by his crucifixion, no preaching there), paul was the 'apostle to the gentiles' but he has never even seen jesus alive, just had fucking visions

to elaborate, it was paul's idea to screw traditional judaism as gentiles didn't like their dicks cut, for jesus it was: not a letter should change from the law, you would have your dicks cut still and had shabbath as the holy day if not for paul

we know edo tensei

>parable of the wedding banquet

He who has ears, let him hear.

yeah, plenty of jews considered him a wacko, pretty much all the mainstream sects considered apocalypticists as we now mormons or heavens gaters

Don't take my name in vain. Usually interpreted as don't swear by name or use it to curse thing that happen every day.

>all religions are bad
>because they are inherently dogmatic

Atheist logic of intransitively here boys

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Everyone who comes to Jesus is chosen.

again, paul who also changed jesus calls to obey the torah into: salvation through belief in christ yo

I will educate you fools. I have to move in a bit so my ID will change so I've used a trip to identify myself.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jesus hated the Jews of the Bible.

Anything that involves Jesus and the Jews in the New Testament is bastardization/mistranslation/intentionally misleading by the Jews over the centuries to insert themselves into a religion that totally and completely BTFO and they were smart enough to realize would completely decimate their existence if they did nothing.

This is the great lie of the Bible. This is also the great warning of the Bible. A code to be able to spot the real from the fake.

I have much more to teach you. Who and what Jesus was, where he came from, and what he meant in many of his teachings.

Feel free to ask questions.

>“When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
—Matthew 27:24-25

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15King James Version (KJV)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

are you a marcionite?

No.

Here is the direct prophecy of the Synagogue of Satan.

>Jeremiah 26:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, which I have set before you,

5 To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;

>6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.

The bible tells a lot about deceiving kikes and their ungodly snakelike behavior. A lot.

Fucking kikes

This is a slide thread

This. The amount of times the exodus jews reverted back to kike behaviors is really eye opening to jews in general. Hell, even their laws revolved around a theme of
>rules set to prevent retards from inbreeding and otherwise killing society
The fall of Babylon must have devestated the social fabric of society at the time if the Jew rules is any indication. Old testament really gives the vibe of:
>We are next if we don't do this and this