USA hate thread

post shit that trigger the fat burgers

Sensible gun control

Fuck off Abdul, go rape a goat.

I may ate American liberals, but they are still eons better than europoors.

*hate

fuck

a raw egg

Do people really eat then raw?

Japan cuisine surely loves raw eggs.
Also raw cookie dough is delcious.

FUCK YOU HASBARA

Fuck off, Algeria.

When I was a kid, my grandma often made raw egg mixed with sugar (served in shot glasses) as dessert. I think it was some sort of post-WW2 poorfag "tradition".

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK YOU READING THIS

Enjoy the disease

* raw egg yolk

Seperated from the egg white which she used for baking.

We got those back a while ago

/Thread

Lol Kinder Bueno is pretty addictive.

>people enjoy risking their health to have something slimy in their mouths
Fucking disgusting really.

>muh muh candy egg will trigger the dumb murkanz hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so many autistic dumb fuck on this site.

or are you just an advertising schill that works in the company?

>poorfag tradition
Did she also put a bowl around your head when giving haircuts? I wanna know if other countries did this to.

Haha yes she did.

Ffs Why do we always have to shitpost ? And it's not even funny, we're just giving other anons here yet another reason to hate us. Are we retarded ?

>raw eggs
>risking your health
only in america

Proxy heeb

Nice thread Abdul

TRIGGERED

Isn't it like 1 in a hundred eggs can give you salmonella? I eat like a dozen eggs a week that would be very risky.

You cant trigger us, we're far too superior

B)

Fuck off schlomo

FUCK YOU THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT ANYWAYS

Did your mommy give you those eggs?

I'm an illigal Mexican immigrant that lives in Texas, I will find a white wifu and make it so I make lots of more beutiful brown democrates!

>I will find a white wifu
How are you gonna do that when every Mexican are skinny manlets who smell? At least pick a non-white race women actually fall for.

That's where you are wrong.

I work in customer service, and French people are by far the rudest I have to deal with. Second only to old people.
Why are you all so snooty when you come to America?

Kinder can make a special version for Ameritards.
That would be an egg in an egg in an egg in an egg, all chocolate.

French people do not like utter trash like you that work in low tier works

Clean your key board you literal NEET.

I honestly never got the hype behind Kinder eggs. They don't even taste that great to be given this much attention.
I don't really like chocolate either desu

they are even worse in their native country

pretty comfy

Education is expensive here. How else am I supposed to pay for it in order to better myself?
You all have the largest, most disgusting moles literally every time too. Is that just an inbred thing?

I won.t
love the country.

So you're earning the minimum wage in USA ?

Oh shit, your life should suck's, I will kill my self at your place...

You could :

Take a loan and go in a foreign country where studies are not expensive like in France or Danemark ... It will cost an extra for being a foreigner but not too much...

Something like 1 500 € at the place of 500 €

Raw egg, cracked open over raw mice meat = steak tartar.

Kinder suprise eggs are the things you guys like to show off to amerifats? That's the best you can muster? Kinder surprise eggs are by far the most autistic fucking chocolate I've ever had the chance to lay teeth on, even by looking at the inside you can already tell how Kinder totally jews each and every customer by making it hollow, creating the illusion of a rich creamy center but instead it's just a second layer It also tastes like shit. But how could I forget the "Best part" of the egg! The surprise, what is it? It's like some bullshit fucking piece of plastic that has instructions to do jack shit. I'm holding one right now in my hand and it's like 2 parts of a single body. It's honestly worth less than 1 single cent. That's how worthless this shit is. Also did I forget to mention that they're a choking hazard? That's right! The little fat fuck retard that actually buys this thing is feeling hungry and feels like choking to death this easter! Well I wouldn't stop him! One less piece of shit to deal with am I right?

Oh yeah forgot to mention that the CEO of Kinder donated like 2 million dollars to Jeb's campaign. I'll just leave it to that.
Also, search up "Kinder Surprise Egg" On Youtube, you're gonna get some really cool results. Kinder makes good bars though, fucking love that shit.

>not thinking min wage workers are important
NEET DETECTED

You're important but you re the one of less value

>Leftist detected
>Salty worker

You're triggered hard you

There were also a bigger egg but I should take it just to trigger you more

nice keyboard my nigga