Sup Forums BTFO

>fight against Antifa
>they left several of you bloody
>the only thing you have to show for is that you punched a 19 year old 5'3 female
We totally won you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492475204233.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=rUpQKjy1L5g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFVXZsdl_A
theralphretort.com/nathan-damigo-did-nothing-wrong-antifa-thug-girl-was-using-glass-bottles-as-weapons-before-punch-4017017/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39613652
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commies routing like a pack of headless chickens
>w-we totally won

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SeeThat was the main skirmish.

The only ANTIFA member with any balls got BTFO and left behind by his "comrades". The dude in the gray jumper in shaved back and sides.

I wouldn't fight with you faggots even if I believed in the same thing.

hahahahah sure thing buddy

>Be a sand nigger

>Expect to be taken seriously

>show up to a riot with a weapon
>get BTFO by the unarmed man you attack

Top kek. Go to bed hairy whore.

>muh k/d ratio
Antifa got licked. Battles are only about one thing: occupying space. The Free Speech alliance dominated the streets after hours of struggle. It doesn't matter how many bike locks, glass bottles or M80s masked Antifa used, they still lost.

You guys really think that don't you
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492475204233.gif

she was throwing glass bottles and had on weighted gloves.

totally justified knocking her block off.

Video related, it's /ourguys/ curbstomping lefty who got a little too close

youtube.com/watch?v=rUpQKjy1L5g

Shes 5'1" actually
So the guy is a fucking manlet

>he only thing you have to show for is that you punched a 19 year old 5'3 female
We curb stomped their entire front line Shlomo, lurk moar faggot.

>get beaten and chased off the streets
>"LOL but we threw a bikelock at one of ur doods before we routed"

>The only ANTIFA member with any balls got BTFO and left behind by his "comrades"

His futile attempt to muster some courage among that cowardly bunch of queers was kind of sad. Reminded of Jeb's please clap moment.

Anyone got a "Steal his look" for this madman?

Antifa attack cameraman so people can't take pictures of their injured.

They got fucked UP and ran away

Here he is the day after kek

This is honestly pure retardation. They will never accomplish anything, they just spend their youth reeing and by the time they're grown they'll have wasted all that time fighting for a dead ideology. Fucking pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

As far as I could tell from the videos, the left definitely did lose this battle, despite their numbers and looking intimidating as a black bloc.

I've seen great street battles over here, mostly students and anarchists against the police, your average American antifa could not stand a chance against something like it.

I say they are pussies. Bunch of fucking pussies. You Trumps definitely won this one, part of me wishes you keep winning.

Shouldn't he have sensed the danger with those ears?

underrated

and then she went on an interview telling lies about how she was brutally assaulted but was actually punched twice with no visible brusies or cuts and then sets up a gofundme asking for 80,000$ for medical expensise and yet the guy who was assaulted with a bike lock and had his head split open doesnt even ask for any sort of sypathy. bitch was fair game since she was weilding a empty bottle as a weapon

looks like your average gay SM orgy outfit

Hopefully the National Guard will step in at the next event and start killing them.

USA all the way.

Government should hunt down anyone that is a member of antifa and shoot the on the spot.

>a dead ideology
No ideology ever dies, kiddo. We have unironic monarchists, viking pagans, and people who spend weekends innawoods preparing for the next crusade. Even democracy was a "dead ideology" for thousands of years after ancient Greece and Rome, until some LARPers in Philadelphia decided to revive it. Ideologies are immortal, you need to accept that.

Yeah man at the very least these fags need to be hauled off to jail. I feel like nothing is being done about anything still. This shit has been happening.

theralphretort.com/nathan-damigo-did-nothing-wrong-antifa-thug-girl-was-using-glass-bottles-as-weapons-before-punch-4017017/

Not so innocent. She took one of her toys, a glass bottle, and had been using it as a weapon.

Even if she didn't have a weapon, he still did nothing wrong.

>Even democracy was a "dead ideology" for thousands of years after ancient Greece and Rome

At least democracy was full functioning and worked. Communism has always been disastrous, Platos idea of a perfect utopian society where everyone is assigned tasks and works for each other has never and will never come to light. People are driven by superiority over others or moral righteousness. Nothing else.

But you're right, as long as there are fucking retards willing to follow a shit ideology we have to deal with them.

Just watch Mad Max - The Road Warrior. Dude was one of the outriders associated with THE HUMUNGUS

>thinks democracy "worked"
keked, good bluepill pleb-tier humor spices up the thread

>ANTIFA acts like Liberals and run away from their problems
>color me surprised

It's literally just role playing for those guys.

>that guy in the orange jacket

Honestly the most intimidating person ive seen at these protests. That man has clearly given up on life to the point not even bloodied people staggering around a fog of smoke and thrown bottles can make him look like he gives a fuck.

Communism is different due to not claiming to be based on human nature, some universal truth or a claim to be the best for efficiency, wealth, happiness or what else.
Communism rather claims to be a scientific conclusion, and the inevitable progression of a society due to its economics. They believe communism to be the next step of history after capitalism, if the entire stricture of capitalism and society changes without communism, it doesn't have the base to bring come into existence anymore.

There's no more proletariat, at least not in the way there was 200 years ago. Employment in manufacturing in the US has been dropping sharply, and was less than 10% of employed people in 2012. Without a proletariat and a bourgeoisie to be overthrown, and with all the means of production in China, there can't be communism.

Of course you can just rewrite Marxism to whatever the hell you want, which is what every single communist leader did. But as society changes further from what Marx described as the conditions for the birth of a Communist society, you're just getting an ad hoc ideology.

Holy shit. How can someone just lie so shamelessly about something when there is ample evidence of antifa-initiated violence.
The fact they use black block tactics in itself proves their violent intent. They are not persecuted by the state (yet) there is no need for them to hide their identities unless they are planning to break the law.

>5'3
5'1

>Communism is different due to not claiming to be based on human nature
True, communism is counter-factual to human nature, but democracy is in many ways as well. There's a reason many commie governments call themselves "democratic" or "Republic", precisely because they're as degenerate as democracy. Tat's why its their favorite tool. Democracy implies equality, which is against human nature; human nature is hierarchical. And this, every democracy inevitably devolves in less and less "equality", until it becomes oligarchic, or otherwise corrupt and cancerous. Its Polybius' cycle, once again.

Some of you died in Berkley, and today more will probably die. How does antifa win when you people die at rallies?

Admit it, you are losing, women are abandoning your cause in droves and switching to nationalism.

Antifa BTFO!

reminder BBC is fake news
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39613652

She, like the rest of Antifa, are Communist cowards. She attacked first, she got what she deserved. If they keep this up, they're going to get more than punches.

B8...very weak b8 at that.

My only regret is that Nathan didn't stomp her skull

Yeah we totally won LARP fest 2017. Kys Niggergeria

We are not and have never been a Democracy. We're a Constitutional Republic. The Constitution is the government, not us.

This is an image board you know that right

>hitting a woman

absolutely fucking disgusting desu. he should be ashamed of himself

anyone who raises his hand at a woman is a coward

why would armed berkely commies have german banners dumbass?

The woman shouldn't have attacked.

It doesn't matter. She's still a woman.

Would you attack a child if it ''attacked'' you?

Get out before I call French paratroops to go Mike Pence on you, Achmed.

i like his outfit. where can i buy one?

wheres the video you fucking algerian nigger???
i want to see the manlet one punch man too

A woman is not a child retard. She was 19 not 8.

You're a fucking idiot. You're position that one is free from the consequences on one's actions, including violent assault on another, simply because of one's gender is illogical.

I could smell the "child" argument coming from a mile away, but decided to give you a benefit of a doubt before arguing against it.
You are comparing a 19 year old woman with a child. So you're in essence saying she's dumb as a rock and has no agency of her own, and thus any form of self defense when getting attacked is "wrong".

antifa are out there with knives and you're telling people in the middle of a streetfight to mollycoddle women in the thick of it
fuck you people

if antifa weren't out there assaulting people and trying to injure them by protecting their own for chucking bikelocks into the head then maybe the quickest form of dispatching antifa available wouldn't be employed on women.

>go to a fight
>get fought

You should make a caption above her head saying "Ga ga , gu gu"

>Would you attack a child if it ''attacked'' you?

yes.

Women are like 11 year old boys. Would you attack an 11 year old boy?

Putting this particular incident aside, I swear nearly half of men nowadays hit their gfs. Terrible.

Like a 17 year old, 6 foot tall, 200 pound child (legally) who is beating my head against the concrete?

Trayvon Martin dindu nuffin, he a baby!

love it

rare flag

also, hey ubermensch, lets beat up some petite women to prove our manly-ness and overcome our manlet psychological hang ups

laughter of the feckless lonely virgin who lives with mum

>implying people who actually goes on that kind of protests (each of the sides) dont deserve to be beated

pretty sexist for a an UK cuckboi

That does not exempt them. If they are like 11 year old boys, then they should be in school rather than going to fight and should be supervised all the time, which is the opposite of what you advocate.
So it begs the question... What side are you actually on?

>Women are like 11 year old boys. Would you attack an 11 year old boy?
Hello pedo.
Your argument still fails. I think you might be a troll, but still. We are talking mental capacity and thus responsibility. Are you saying a 19 year old woman has the mind of a 11 year old boy and should be free from consequences to their actions?
And also yes, if an 11 year old boy would attack me I'd restrain it in some way - but if he had a weapon (she had a bottle) I'd probably smack him, yes.

i'd attack that even if he didn't attack me first

The soft bigotry of low expectations. Women are just as capable as men, asshole.

agreed

alt-right are behaviorally disinhibited cowards with retard-tier self regulations

I agree, that's why you either give children the vote aswell or you abolish it from women.

This Aryan Warriorâ„¢ was fighting fairly and honourably. He chose an enemy that was an equal in fighting prowess and strength. Punching children and throwing rocks at dogs would truly have been beneath him.

You are doing gods work

have this pepe

Are you all leaf masquerading as someone else, seriously?

can you tell me where your grandmother lives

i want to deathmatch kickbox with her

you dumb manlet

Not a rare flag commie

Nah. They fucking blow as infantry and are far from being as capable as men.

Be sandmonkey retard mudslim
1,5 billiongazillion of us
Declare war in 1947 against 3 million jews
Lose
Declare war in 50's 60's and 70's
Lose again

Hurr durr Islam will rule the holy land durrrr
Hurr durr Islam wil dominate

Keked

I'm talking physically, you dolts. Jeeze!

Women don't need to worry about the mentality side as they're more mature than the men their age

another rare flag

also, take your paranoia medications

Man is an animal, just like all the rest of the animals, he's more intelligent, but he must obey natures laws

ONE POST BY THIS ID.

STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT.

Fucking exercise some self control and stop fucking sperging out every time someone starts a bait thread.

>Women are like 11 year old boys

Do you support taking away their voting rights then?

You don't choose the enemies that attack you. He didn't chose anything, so your sarcasm is in truth idiocy. Nu mai posta, Vasile.

monkeydonia isn't rare you fucking dumb redditor

no one asked you skippy

hurrr durr punching girls is tough

weak cunts

>Women don't need to worry about the mentality side as they're more mature than the men their age
>Women are like 11 year old boys. Would you attack an 11 year old boy?
>They want equality
Something is not right here.

Your argument is valid as much as moon being made out of cheese.

PSYCIALLY

Eh you give up your humanity when you become a Marxist traiter

>I'm talking physically, you dolts. Jeeze!
We realize you're talking physically, because to you that's probably all that matters, but to us agency and mentality matters. She took the conscious decision to attack something stronger than her. Are you saying that because she's weaker, a man shouldn't defend himself or hit back when attacked? On what basis?
Also because she's weaker, does responsibility for your actions suddenly disappear? Or do your rights (to punch the guy) outweigh his rights (to not punch back or defend himself) because he's physically stronger?

You wouldn't attack a woman because she's PHYSICALLY like an 11 year old boy, not mentally

>the only thing you have to show for is that you punched a 19 year old 5'3 female
What does xir gender have to do with anything bigot? Gae Male that punched her was same height. Everyone knows gender is a social construct and males and females have absolutely NO differences betwen them so he obviously won a glorious victory.

>Tfw antifa scum resort to "but some 'girls got hit' to explain their humiliatin defeat despite having total police/political support in area

m'antifa

>No ideology ever dies

But if an ideology DID die we wouldn't know about it, hence being dead.

Maybe they do