>Guest: What I said was tha-
>Carlson: Okay, we ran out of time thanks for coming by I appreciate it

4/10

Bill Nye destroyed him

Can't fuck with the Tuck.

>*teleports behind you*
>psh, nothing personnel kid
>commits sudoku

Bill Nye is a cuck who tried to explain cognitive dissonance effecting "climate deniers" then showed himself to be in cognitive dissonance by the end of the interview.

He teleports behind you just to kill himself?

>Bill Nye is a cuck
>vs someone who's name literally rhymes with cuck

>present retarded viewpoint with retarded argument that a liberal host would've accepted without question
>get challenged to defend the nonsense you just tried to dump on everyone after host instantly pokes 50 holes in your claims
>fumble around for 10 minutes trying desperately to rephrase your original argument in a way that obfuscates how fucking stupid it was
>run out of time because we ain't got all day to sit here waiting for you to get your shit together

He teleports behind you so you can't cheat and see the answers to his number puzzles.

Terrible thread.
Tucker is based.

>interrupt every 5 seconds
>Claim you've won because the other person never got a chance to talk
>Sup Forums thinks the guest gets BTFO
>repeat

Literally nigger-tier politics talk-show. Tucker is trash.

That retarded expression that looks like a halfway point between a frown and utter bewilderment is Tuck's equivalent of John Oliver's laugh track.

Cucker Tarlson

Le Tucker Fishface

>guest goes on random tangent nothing to with question
>tucker tries to get them back to square one
>guest continues for whole 10 min segment
literally nigger tier argument

weak b8 m8

> flag

It all makes sense now

amazing rebuttal
typical baiting behaviour
kys

*implicit conditioning intensifies*

How do you even watch tucker when it's not even broadcast in your own language?

Is funny because i saw both sides try to use that interview as a way to bash the other side. How could both be right?

But wait, your own language isn't even of your own, too!

Fucking burgers

epic bantz

The Aussie is right tho.

americans speek american wut r u talkin abawt?

Do you have an example of this shit? Every debate I've seen him have, his guest has had an adequate amount of time to express their view point. Of course they don't beat up the subject to the nth degree, but just because complex issues aren't 100% resolved by the end doesn't mean the exchange isn't fair.

All the neocons on the thread going
"oh tuck daddy please fuck me"

there isnt any examples

Remember when Cucker got absolutely fucking demolished by Jon Stewart of all people? I have zero respect for Cucker for letting himself be embarrassed so hard by that man.

It's called American, not sure if you've heard of it that time we defeated you in every war.