Where are USS Vinson, USS Ronald Reagan, USS Nimitz?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4420726/US-sends-two-aircraft-carriers-Korean-Peninsula.html

Some are saying they're coming towards Korea, some are saying that's not planned at all.
Can I get some fucking confirmation instead of having to constantly shit myself?? Just where the fuck are they???? Any Sup Forumsacks willing to find coordinates?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Eire_QC/status/854075471792922624
twitter.com/MilcomMP/status/854049703582994433
twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/854261035343241216
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854081675617239040
businessinsider.com/how-us-would-strike-north-korea-2017-3
youtube.com/watch?v=4daJ8gMtE-g
twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/854314797613109250
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854307959731621890
youtube.com/watch?v=kzzq1cBzKug
youtube.com/watch?v=TBql1ETM0Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This just in; all the carriers you mentioned are currently sailing on the ocean.

They are on their way, but still thousands of kilometers away, carriers don't teleport

*teleports behind you*

Seen USS Nimitz at my local and favorite parking spot at the Lidl,fucking sailors were already drunk and raping the 3 clerks and setting my hometown ablaze

yeah but are they fucking comin to korea or what

I think they're fucking with everyone using disinformation. The question is why would they want NK to think it's arriving earlier. Maybe they wanted them to deploy their submarines, those small diesel subs have poor endurance and have to snorkel often. Maybe US subs were lurking in the area to watch them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKfSq5cQWRs

I remember seeing this but I haven't seen much else other than mainstream media reporting that this is in fact happening.
twitter.com/Eire_QC/status/854075471792922624 Not sure where the Sunda Strait is but supposedly the carrier is to arrive in Korea the 25th April.

Like yeah probably

Not sure what all this means I'm no boat expert.
twitter.com/MilcomMP/status/854049703582994433
Also, the 25th April is the day where the North Koreans celebrate the founding of their army a great time to invade them if I do say so myself.

>only guy
>making neutral, informative comment
thanks based swede

>heh nothin personal kim

Been looking at this situation for the past week religiously very curious what will happen. If you need to know anything just ask.

Probably. Honestly, if you really want to find out, just keep checking the news. If the news is constantly giving you updates on where they are going, its because our Governments wants everyone to know.
I doubt we will be dumb enough to start something, and although I hate the fat lirrle faggot running the north, I really don't think he's dumb enough either.
War in Korea means the end of his regime, not to mention widespread death and destruction in the south.

literally, tell me everything/anything you'd know. I'm in uni, quite a few exchange students are leaving. people have been getting emails from their embassies on what to do. my prof, who's dad works for the russian military, says "something is going to happen" and she's scheduled to leave "for vacation" soon. really need some fucking help on info, the korean media is so fucking biased

>why now?
>why do this now!?!?
>the norks have been there for 60 years
>why now?!?!
They want to blow the shit out of South Korea before anyone has time to look into your ex presidents private life... To many secrets might be revealed.

South Korea is about to disappear. Get out while you still can, user.

This same shit happened last year with people leaving and all of this BS.

Stop freaking out.

What is the current condition of the Military in the South, as well as US forces?

If trouble is really expected, a general recall will be issued to all Troops of South Korea and US forces, and they will be locked down on base with minimal internet access.

If you begin to see this, be worried.

fuck me I have friends in canada that I could crash. I really should move but FUCK IT'S A WEEK BEFORE MIDTERMS

Don't they show off their equipment and shoot off all their shit into the sky on that day? Maybe this way us can make it look like they were fighting back? Or to just blast all their shit at once while its out?

Media blackout about the two additional carriers could indicate that we're going to war. News outlets have been prepping the public for weeks now, it's time.

are you really sure it's the same this time? I don't think so.

>locked down on base
say I saw that happen. whats the timeframe of incoming war

Unless you're in the kill-zone around Seoul, you'll probably be fine.

>What is the current condition of the Military in the South, as well as US forces?

Well trained, well armed and prepared.

However; the US has no real plan to stop a full out NK incursion into South Korea. Well, they have a plan-- just not an immediate one to stop/prevent it. All of their plans involve kicking the shit out of NK /after/ they have invaded SK which is what would invariably happen.

Underrated post

Currently, it's mostly building up forces and word games the USA is waiting for the Norks to try out their new toys which will probably be used the 25th April. When they are used the USA will most likely do the Tomahawk strike again what happens after that is anyone's guess war or just a short skirmish who knows.

The Norks are on "maximum alert" and China/USA/NK are saying that war is very close. (There are like a hundred different officials saying that so I cant link them all.) twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/854261035343241216

Oh nearly forgot the most important thing currently a missile (Maybe nuclear) is in North Korea just waiting to be launched it was most likely meant to be shot on the Day of The Sun but they pussied out now the missile is just sitting and waiting to be launched which is bad as if kept like that for a long time will break it so the Koreans will have to use it or lose it.
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854081675617239040

That's all I remember in my head atm.

>kill zone
>around seoul
>FUCK.jpg

Nobody even wants to change shit in NK anyway

China likes to have a buffer between it and Korea, a buffer that also weakens Korea (a united Korea would be ridiculously strong)

Korea likes the current situation because having to unite and rebuild the shithole that is NK would take time and cost trillions

Japan doesn't want to change shit mostly for the same reasons as China (since a united Korea would be a fucking massive competitor for them)

NK government obviously doesn't want to reunite because they would lose all of their power and probably die in jail

USA doesn't give enough of a fuck because NK's threats are completely hollow, while they also like having leverage over Korea in the form of military support (and they also want to avoid having to pick a side in a China-Korean conflict that would likely occur from a united Korea

All in all, the only losers to the current status quo are the NK people

Those actions do not mean war is a 100% possibility, it just means things are serious enough to take precautions.

If you do see stuff like this, just have a plan that you implement quickly, like heading south quickly for instance.

Look for American GIs at their normal watering holes and other places. If they should be there, but are not, there is a reason.

If you read this, you will be left with the impression that NK is fucked, and the damage they could do with SK is probably minimal.

businessinsider.com/how-us-would-strike-north-korea-2017-3

*charges up catapult*

NK can be its own country, just without nukes and with someone less insane and 'human rights abuse'-y in charge.

Surely China would rather have some puppet dictator running the show than what's there now.

well i didnt think anything would flare up with a single carrier there, but if there's 2-3 there might be a legit happening

Im sorry mate, Seoul is kill, get out while you can

Sorry Han-Gook.

You forgot to mention the fact that the North Koreans are developing Nuclear weapons able to hit the USA the USA will not stand for that so just wasting time like this is hurting the USA. Some kind of solution where the North Koreans don't get nukes would be the best but is impossible as the North Koreans think it's their only hope of defense (It probably is desu).

Very good article the "artillery will flatten Seoul" myth needs to stop only some of their biggest artillery and rockets could reach Seoul. Not to say that no one will die thousands would die but it wouldn't be the end of SK.

in a security dilemma though war happens even if it's in nobody's interest. because there's nobody chickening out and escalation leads one thing to another.

If war does come I hope it ends quickly. IMO I hate trump but goddamn would I ream him good if he makes the war a clean victory

was there ever a time when there were multiple carrier groups around an area of crisis and nothing really happened?

>Well crush those commies in nam dont worry son.

do I have a week if thats the case? two days? a day?
I live next to itaewon so it's easy to check

>Thousands

Thats to few mate, Seoul has 10+ million people in it

Concerned chink made me kek. At least you will be dead fast if Kim Jong un goes full retard. We westerners will have to deal with the post apocalyptic dystopia...

NK has been testing nukes since '06, and had two tests in 2016.

This time, Kim DIDN'T test the nuke (at least, not as planned as of yet) which I think is a testament to Trump. Deep down Kim knows his country is fucked if he pushes too far this time.

>really want to not die in a local thermonuclear war
>too bad i have exams

Fucking koreans

just get the fuck outta seoul for a couple months

The damage they would do would be horrible. Seoul would be leveled, and the Norks would pour in to the south. They would be stopped in due time, but the price would be great.
Far too many people underestimate the worlds largest Military on earth.

How fast they would be beaten would depend on what China would do. Its only my opinion, but I believe they would launch very limited attacks if the Norks started a war. China may not want a united Korea at its borders, but they don't want an out of control regime with Nukes either.

Bruh, we have so much extra military shit just laying around doing nothing it's not even funny. The navy guys might've asked Trump if they could go just so they'd have something to do.

>IMO I hate trump but goddamn would I ream him good if he makes the war a clean victory
What? Like you would be pissed if Korea was unified from a clean and fast victory?

>China likes to have a buffer between it and Korea, a buffer that also weakens Korea (a united Korea would be ridiculously strong)

Well, when Kim took control, he killed all officials with ties to China. So China can't stop this crazy fucker. Also, he just killed his brother, who the chinese would use to replace Kim with.

>Korea likes the current situation because having to unite and rebuild the shithole that is NK would take time and cost trillions

6 million South koreans have family members in North korea, no? Also, to continue living under the threat of whatever crazy dicator they have in line, should be unacceptable for anyone in SK.

>Japan doesn't want to change shit mostly for the same reasons as China (since a united Korea would be a fucking massive competitor for them)

I don't know the two countries history, but maybe you guys could unite against China?

>NK government obviously doesn't want to reunite because they would lose all of their power and probably die in jail

Who cares what they think.

>USA doesn't give enough of a fuck because NK's threats are completely hollow, while they also like having leverage over Korea in the form of military support (and they also want to avoid having to pick a side in a China-Korean conflict that would likely occur from a united Korea.

Well, NK has been allowed to be a shithole that exist so US could build up military bases in Asia. Now they have a guy who went rogue, have nuclear weapons and will soon have ICBMs. It's just not acceptable. At the end of the day, NK will not have nuclear weapons nor ICBMs when US is done with them. The way that happens, is up to the Chinese. But the Chinese doesn't have control over Kim, because he killed all the officials with ties to China when he took control.

I had to read 100+ pages of working papers by MY professor sucking neo-realism's dick. his level of writing was worse than fb shitposting it was terrible

pls halp

Depends on the plan the North Koreans might go for a plan where they kill as many civilians as possible and try to get a peace treaty fast. Or they might use the artillery on the DMZ and US/SK military stuff to try to invade SK.
I don't know how much heavy artillery/rocket artillery they have either so I'm unsure on the number of possible casualties.

>the worlds largest Military on earth.
The world has militaries not on earth?

The US does give a fuck not to be fucked. As far as what happens to NK is up to them and we give no fucks. But trying to fuck with the US of A well, prepare your anus because a missile is coming your way.

ream him good as in I'll suck his ass

I've heard they'll do an airports + rail stations bombing, followed by artillery fire filled with VX. +1 million casualties within the first month.

Its really not possible to say how much time you would have, but I again I stress that the actions I mentioned do not necessarily mean war.
We all things Kim Jun Un is crazy, but is he really? Launching an attack that he cannot win is like taking slow poison...it will kill him in the end regardless.
So far as anyone knows, Kim is still running things, and that's a far better deal than a Nork coup with God knows who is running that shit show.

That would be "rim", gookbro.

fuck yeah we do

>tfw Trump is going to be the president who reunifies Korea

>I've heard they'll do an airports + rail stations bombing, followed by artillery fire filled with VX. +1 million casualties within the first month.

The VX is a huge concern. If the US pushes NK to do something crazy like what, and we get 'dead babies' from chemical weapons on TV, the whole world will rally behind US against NK. Man, why are you still in Korea?

One or several nuclear weapons going off would affect us all, regardless of where we live.

Be careful of what you wish for...

Yeah nigga you're fucked

I suspect it'd be because kim believes (for good reason) if he loses his nukes - which is probs what trump'd want on the post-crisis negotiations table - it's as good as he's dead. so he refuses to give up his nukes. no matter.
crisis continues for weeks.
then when the US bombs the nuclear site, kim launches what's left towards south korea.

oh lol thought it was ream. aight burgerbro

Checkmate atheists

The Norks have Seoul completely targeted with rockets and artillery. The city would be bombarded fast, and civilian causalities would be very high.

Welcome to the Cold War Stork. Try flapping your wings and hope to fly away because when the shit hits the fan, everyone will get hit, just some more than others.

I can not see how this will end where it won't have grave repercussions. Everyone is fed up with North Korea. NK will most likely try to use nukes, if america does, well the whole world will be up in arms about USA's choice. Who wants radioactive fall out flowing over their countries, and who wants that on their doorstep? Then what ever attack is made, who would be alive to retaliate?

>BECAUSE MIDTERMS FUCK
>IMA DYING WITHIOUT GF ;_;

Goddamit. Fuck the NK.

Nice try, Kim. ...sleep now.

He will never give up his nukes, ever. The Norks have watched for years of how quickly our Military destroys other countries, and having a nuke ensures his survival somewhat.

Even an all out conventional war with the Norks would be long and bloody.

omae wa mou
shindeiru

yeah exactly and exactly because of that, when nk's nukes come to jeopardy, kim will use his last resort.

>mfw tryin to calm down by listening to
>youtube.com/watch?v=4daJ8gMtE-g

Get off Sup Forums, man.

>first song is taps
KEK. You sure that's helping?

feels good to procrastinate man
>got to read fucking papers
>got to write fucking summaries
>got to memorise fucking summaries
>there might be fucking war
>on fucking Sup Forums

>why now?
>why do this now!?!?
>the norks have been there for 60 years
>why now?!?!

No, it's because KJU just demonstrated that they have solid fuel IRBMs on tracked TELs, and they are actively working on solid fuel ICBMs. The 'solid fuel' part makes a big difference, as does the tracked TEL part. Solid fuel means they can launch on a moment's notice with no prep-time instead of taking hours to fuel with liquid fuel with time-limited readiness in that state due to the corrosive nature of the fuel.

Tracked TELs is also a problem for IRBMs as it means that the launches are not tied to paved or graded roads. Makes it harder to keep track of launchers.

Basically the calculus is changing somewhat due to improving Nork technology. Previously the US could comfort themselves in the believe (well-founded or not) that they could find and destroy launchers prior to launch. Now they can't.

do you sameflags know where to get some atropine autoinjectors? I have some potassium iodide, but Seoul is not going to get nuked, the real thing to worry about is CW shelling. South of the river is probably safer, Seoul is just at the edge of artillery range as it is and any emplacements will be identified and bombed within 30 minutes, and they will simply not be able to move mobile artillery in place.

they've gone to bed
you should too

so sleepy...

>atropine autoinjectors
the fucks that in korean, 중고나라 might have that. they sell all sorts of shit

Which is why I doubt we will make the first move. Its a classic "Mexican standoff" with the Norks. If they start it, they will make initial gains, but ultimately lose.
If we start it, we just initiated WWIII for no good reason that will affect us all.

I really believe this is good old fashioned saber rattling. Trump did not keep the Neocons and globalists out of his cabinet, which is likely why he attacked Syria. They are trying to provoke a situation in Korea now, and although I don't think they want a war, they want Trump occupied with other affairs rather than concentrating on cleaning up our own government.

The earliest the US will strike is the 26th.

Carl vinson ia due to arrive on the 25th

We have at least a week to go.

Yeah, I know that there aren't going to nuke this place. But all the coverage is too distracting

UHH, did nobody tell you about all the missiles NK has aimed at Seoul????

If they have any time to strike at all before getting annihilated Seoul is getting hit first. You need to pray to fucking jesus that our freedom bombs can take out their missiles as fast as possible.

>mfw when leaving back to canuckistan for a week on the 29th

Maybe I'll be shot out of the sky

That stuff is the last thing you ever want to use. Its basically speed designed to keep you going until the medics arrive.
Also its used in conjunction with 2Pam Chloride.

I've heard it's because NK basically is too dangerous to be left alone at this point. their missile tech has give them the edge of second strike capability that could be devastating for US/ROK

it's good to remmeber that sometimes sabre-rattling led to inadvertent war because both sides forgot to back down.

dude it's a college campus. not like the fucking university could roll itself out somewhere

N-NYANI!?!

how does the media in SK cover this situation? i guess they don't want to create mass hysteria and stick to the "annual back-and-forth with north korea", while ignoring that it's different this time.

>"artillery will flatten Seoul"
No, artillery will slime Seoul. The Norks have plenty of nasty chemical weapons. So do the US forces in Korea in all likelihood.

so how does japan feel about this?

twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/854314797613109250
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/854307959731621890
The North Koreans are currently trying to see if the US will actually do it. They sent up a submarine missile and it exploded (Rumors say the USA did it) with that missile which was a clear provocation aimed at the USA the North Koreans will continue as they said "Every week every month every year missile tests" Even though the USA is demanding that they stop. The next missile test will make this clear with the 3 extra carriers in the Korean oceans on the 25th April (Founding day of the Korean army) The North Koreans will likely try out their new toy and the US will strike.

I'm a burger here for a visit, I asked a friend about the important issues in the upcoming election and literally all she could tell me was one guy was promising to get rid of ActiveX on government websites. Are most locals just not concerned?

focus is on sewol, the presidential election, continued lack of chinese tourists from thaad. this crisis is getting "average" coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=kzzq1cBzKug

Do you guys know how to get the nearest shelter in case shtf?

There is always that possibility, but I still have my doubts. If the Norks launched against the US mainland, they have no hope of wiping us out like the Soviets could have during the Cold War, and our retaliation would turn NK into a smoking radioactive crater.

China is a wild card in this, and I'll be surprised if they don't try some covert shit to kill Kim and install a puppet regime.

Old korean lady just wants dead norks.

All I know is that the U.S.S. George H.W. Bush either needs to be unnamed or scuttled. Shame on us for letting that stupid faggot graffiti his name all over everything.

wasn't planning on using it recreationally. my research said that 2pam and atropine (and diazepam) were used in conjunction but generally one would suffice

korean men who finished service would be redeployed. so they're mostly struggling to cover their extreme anxiety

people are just vaguely hoping this would be over soon. only-korean-spekers arent really being aware of whats going on

true but would that be the only reason the US goes to war? what if missiles are launched at korea and japan?

youtube.com/watch?v=TBql1ETM0Bk
Most people wouldn't even see it coming.

she probably has a sister on the other side or something bro