Well Sup Forums, where's BLM now, huh?

Well Sup Forums, where's BLM now, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8
youtube.com/watch?v=sVR64ODmVxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLM only care when whites kill/hurt blacks, if its a black guy killing another black guy they dont give a shit

blm is anti white not pro black. they dont give a shit when blacks kill other blacks

Out doing nigger shit. Shoplifting, smoking blunts, trading food stamps for cash, harassing women, producing babies they can't care for, etc.

Not even that. It's just cops. A black cop shot a black guy and the nigs jumped out into the streets and protested against racism.

more insecure whities sitting on the internet talking about black ppl while black ppl are outside fuckin they mama

Learn to spell, you subhuman. It is proven that white women find niggers the least attractive of all races. (somebody post that dating website statistics)
Your people have produced nothing of note and are only known for being enslaved and chimping out against the hand that feeds them.

cute little online persona you have there, when you go to the store to get your gin do you speak like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8

No, because niggers don't work at my local store (because niggers don't work).

LINK THE VIDEO YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Around blacks never relax. Always assume they could try to sucker punch you or pull a gun on you at any second.

Shame too, the old dude seemed like the typical "chill old black guy" that you could have a good old timey chat with.

Because it's a communist insurgency group like antifa. Gangs such as the CRIPS have direct ties to the Soviets, back in the 60's, and BLM has a large gang presence in its ranks.

Their published demands are decriminalization of drugs and prostitution and the removal of all police forces. They also want to get rid of all the cameras that are recording all the illegal shit niggers do.

Well a county officer 3 blocks away set the handcuffs too tight on a perp that allegedly murdered 3 people while robbing a gas station. Now that poor college hopeful has a bruise on his wrist so they figured it was more important to fling shit over that.

look i get that you would like to say it out loud, but then only chance you get is online or around your 2 rl friends. im white. i can take an impotent nerds rage

There was that tweet of a black guy saying:

>uga buga, beware of the white devil, they might seek revenge

Didn't downloaded it tho.

>I'm white
Why do you write like a nigger then? Why are you defending them when most of them despise you?

Want to feel even harder?
He was a US Veteran.

i havent defended a single thing... youre just triggered because the sad reality is you spend your time online whinging about the downfall of society while your lazy neet ass contributes nothing

>literally obamas other son

mfw pol only pretends to care about black people when they kill another black person

You seem pissy Nigel.

Here's your tab.

>lazy neet ass
I'm a student. What do you do for a living?

Has BLM even made a statement on this animal?
Of course why would they do something that further hurts their agenda

I doubt it. They care only for whitey and his "crimes".

im a student as well...just dont go around screaming the word niggers on the internet because i have no solid peer group in meatspace...maybe you should check out r9k for that lonliness

ive been looking since literally it happened, haven't heard a peep. painlessrisen has made a video about how BLM has lost any credentials on easter sunday

youtube.com/watch?v=sVR64ODmVxg

Fucking pathetic. It shows how obviously they are just a paid group to spew propaganda or something, and if not that, incredibly fucking stupid.

Also did we ever find out who the shooter in Lynn was? that story seemed to disappear mysteriously fast unless im missing something

You clearly don't get the point of this post.

Stfu you nigger troll, to reddit with you

i dont go on reddit, that site is straight up awful. at least here i know im superior to the common denominator; people who have to use an anonymous online community to have someone to talk to. the painful self awareness causes you to never stop talking about your only remarkable quality: your skin color

What are you trying to prove? BLM is a specifically anti-police abuse/brutality activist group. There are other black anti-black crime activism groups.

And yes blacks, including BLM I'm quite sure, are appalled and pissed about this.

And its still very questionable whether this is even real. Again, among the general state of fake shit being presented to the public, and the extremeky questionable blood splatter from the shot, this did not even happen live on facebook as was claimed.

Thats a strange way to tell the story of the two psychopath and sadist trash bag cops (one of whom was just 25 and probably just joined the police recently) who went over to a handcuffed black guy laying on the ground (that they stopped and arrested for missing tag and missing taillights) and punched and kicked him in the head, and were subsequently fired for it like they deserved to be, at the very least.

Maybe if they stopped recruiting on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums home of racist psychopaths sadists misogynists and misanthropes, they wouldn't have to waste time and resources making cops, just to fire them 6 months later for blatantly illegal violent,racist etc. behavior.

The police force is not your fucking green light for racism and abusive antics.

Not speaking about this incident in particular but there is ample racism in the police force, and many (plenty of?) racial beta orbiting black cuck cops who go racist against blacks to "fit in" and "be cool" with the racist cops

Where the fuck is the video reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"BLM is a specifically anti-police abuse/brutality activist group."

>everyone, even Sup Forums comes out and shows sympathy for a black mans life being taken

Yeah, BLM sure needs to try and come in here and raise awareness right?

where asians are?

You're an idiot for not comprehending that IQ drops tremendously when proper education or proper nutrition is absent, something which a HUGE quantity of Africans (as well as African Americans) lack almost completely. Comparing the IQ scores of Caucasians who have had access to not only education and nutrition, but class-A education and nutrition for their entire life to disease-ridden Africans who have had almost a complete lack of both is beyond idiotic. It's because of people like you that the world is going to shit, with your logic of a preschooler, posting your dilettante senseless conclusions with a profile picture of a fucking cartoon frog. I fucking give up on people.

I never suggested they needed to come in here, or raise awareness did I?

TRANSD

Oh dear

Their activities though all concern police abuses.

False Flag. Move on.

Good way of putting it

Because niggers aren't human. It'd be like fucking a bonobo ape

God damn.

Wow surprised to see some sane response on this site.

Black Lives Matter doesn't give two shits about black lives.

checked
BLM gives zero fucks about black people killing other blacks.

Niggers gonna nig.

>black ppl are outside fuckin they mama
Do black people really fuck their mothers? Is that why they call each other motherfucker all the time? I guess it makes sense considering all the other heinous shit niggers do.

ya the killer here is a white guy with dark black skin.

>Not my fault I don't feed my kids. Nigga, my dad didn't feed his kids and look at how many kids I gots. Checkmate nigga!
nigger logic

Blm will come out and destroy whatever city the killer nig is shot by police in. You cannot kill a guilty black he didn't do nuffen.

Consider how few of them even know who their parents are and extrapolate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIND THIS FUCKER NOW

He's just saying that IQ tests are fucking retarded. And they are