Why do we still have poverty?

Why do we still have poverty?

Because some people shouldn't breed

the jews

Because niggers

Because I earned my money and you're not having any of it.
Fuck you.

You ain't winning unless everybody else is losing

Why wouldn't we have?

communism = everyone is mildly poor, capitalism = some people are rich/very rich while others poor/very poor, what about fascism? there wouldnt be any poor people if they stopped existing.

>earning a unit of value some banker/chancellor pulled out of their arse..
fixed it for you

Because people in shithole countries are worse greedy vultures than the worst jew in the west. In the country you see in the pic (whatever shithole that is) there is probably not a single member of the government or any official figure working for the state, who believes in his country or gives a shit about it. Cucks always complain about colonialism for a reason, but they always forget the second crucial part of it. This part is the fact that some poor fucker who managed to get out of the pool of shit that is average life in those countries will bite and tear at every finger reached out to him. He will drain state funds, pay off the law, fuck over commoners for a quick buck and he will get away with it, because his fellow new "aristocrats" in this country are vultures like he is. You can not give some underdeveloped country advanced technology, political structures and ressources and expect those people to be civil with each other after you leave. It is like expecting little children to be responsible after you leave them alone for the first time. The west had a series of extremely bloody wars leading up to their current state and they only developed one step at a time.
Third-worlders basically overdosed on their new possibilities and the only doctor around left. Now you see them dying from it.

I am only speaking about absolute poverty here obviously, because that is what your image implied.

jewish banks

Top 1% plucking the chickens. Just look at what happened to Greece.

^ This

Why does (((poverty))) matter?
Can't they grow food? Have rivers / some water? Build houses?

It's like you need money to have food, house, etc.

I wonder why you don't discuss why animals live in poverty. Poor animals have no money, how will they survive.

Juden: The cause of everything evil in this world. They turn everyone against each other so they can rule unhindered.

Because we have far far too many people on this planet - people of low intelligence, thoughtfulness and creativity, no less.

Something something limited resources.

If the resources of the entire world were distributed equally, everyone would be mild poverty or near-poverty.

whats your definition of poverty?

Because most people would agree that people who are considered to be at the poverty line today surely live better than people 2000 years ago;

Some people will always live better than others because either they themselves or their ancestors used their will to that "good life"

>The total value of world income is closing in on $70 trillion (£43.9tn) per year, andthere are seven billion people in the world, so the average income is heading towards $10,000 (£6,273) per person per year
That's not mild poverty

Because these niggers don't want to work. Why does poverty exist in Ecuador? Because a big part of the community doesn't want to work and would rather continue to drug themselves on the street and dig through trash for food. There are plenty of jobs here, any young man can find a job in construction and earn a good living with a department, fresh food, water and healthcare but they just don't want to, they don't want to work, they want to be fucking druggies. They deserve a bullet between their eyes, every single one of them.

Poverty isn't America's fault, it isn't Europe's fault either, the truth is that they helped these poor countries a tremendous amount and the poverty would be even worse if not for western countries. Poverty is 100% the fault of the people's country.

Country's people*

Exactly, they might live even better than some of ""middle class"" Americans, just because they don't use as much money doesn't say anything about them.

*doesn't mean they live bad or somehow struggle

I mean that boy is eating something tasty, looks healthy and cute. Wtf you think there is something wrong with them? It's pretty messy around, but some people don't mind this.

Because the global mentality is "I have to breed, THEN get my life together".

Niggers, Mudshits, street shitters chinks and jungle niggers from Mexico to Paraguay won't stop over breeding.

Planning for future circumstances is not something every person can do, unfortunately, and some people would rather go hungry than work.

Overpopulation
Salary/wage inequality
Greed

Cause life isn't fair to anyone those making it fair.

humanitarians """""help"""->overpopulation of niggers->poverty and starvation->invasion of europe for gibsmedat.

Because it's not profitable to invest money in poor people. Actually poor people are the advantage and the source of wealth for capitalism: you buy labour for cheap in india or china; you sell expensive goods in your mother land; PROFIT!!

The peckerlock, applied to appropriate sub-humans, will cure poverty.

If Westerners didn't hire Indians and Bangladeshis then the countries would be even poorer.

because some people are lazy and choose to be poor

Because racist bigot nazis won't share their dirty money with the rest of us. No, I don't have to share my money, I'm not a nazi.

Non whites

There will alway be poverty. Even if wealth would, somehow magically, be spread more evenly. In that case there would still be people with less and the definition of poverty would change little and maybe prices would reflect that, poor would still not be able to buy somethings.

america wants to buyecuador out from under you