>Election on the 8th of June
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603

>God would have voted Leave - May
archive.is/Ytpwb

>UK government shielding Tony Blair from prosecution over Iraq
archive.is/gFfLn

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12772247
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_yf4RL133fBKscvSbID4eRKwztzY9KSI_2BMaI1bU8/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_yf4RL133fBKscvSbID4eRKwztzY9KSI_2BMaI1bU8/edit#gid=0
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/12/mhairi-black-may-quit-depressing-parliament-after-single-term-as-mp
youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8
twitter.com/clarkemicah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Current state of the polls.

I am feeling massively depressed and anxious and I rather feel like killing my self, hope for my country has faded, as it has for my life.

Brit/pol General Election voting intentions:

strawpoll.me/12772247

Okay kiddos lets go over this quickly so you (((tactical voting))) retards can wake the fuck up

JEREMY CORBYN WILL NOT WIN
LABOUR WILL NOT WIN

Okay, now that we have that bit out of the way,
THE LIB DEMS WILL NOT WIN
(none of their base vote)

So then, does it matter who you vote for? No, not particularly, so don't vote fucking Tory you bunch of useless wankers.
unless you're in Scotland - vote anything other than SNP please God lads I don't want that stupid bitch Mhairi Black to be my MP any more

Vote Corbychev

Why are your conservatives so glamorous?

I'm allocating my vote to Mohammed Sarul Islam. He is a true Welshman, and I'd buy him a pint any day.

Phoneposting m race

Has anyone got that #I'mWithHer "Are you man enough to vote for a woman?" maymay, but with Teresa instead of Hillary. I want to trigger some normies

REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO VOTE TORY ANYWHERE BUT IN SCOTLAND IS A SHILL

SMASH THE SNP
SMASH THE TORIES
SMASH LABOUR
SMASH THE LIB DEMS
SMASH THE GREENS

PURPLE SURGE

V O T E U K I P

That's puberty for you.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_yf4RL133fBKscvSbID4eRKwztzY9KSI_2BMaI1bU8/edit?usp=sharing
>The opposition is so shit that they need comprehensive voting guides to stop the tories

May is a shining beacon of Conservatism raiding out to all Europe

Post the Brexit poll. :^)

Because they study the classics instead of watching Hollywood movies.

>actually voting conservative

Cringe

Which party will accelerate this this the least?: The Election

>tfw tory constit

Good colouring mate

>2.
neck yourself mong

>google docs
GCHQ please fuck right off

Kill all those who insult UKIP.

Tory Shills must leave.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_yf4RL133fBKscvSbID4eRKwztzY9KSI_2BMaI1bU8/edit#gid=0

The Tories and Labour have lied and backtracked more in the last 6 weeks than Lib Dems ever have...

>tfw part of me wants Tories to increase majority for Brexit

>tfw another part wants labour to bounce back because fuck Tories

>Labour still going to win 180 seats
How?

>When you bitch about people voting for another Right wing party for not being too Nazi and wonder why they don't vote for your party

>the answer is none

>47% tories
This place learns nothing

Christ that's steep

You guys are fucked

>Mhairi Black

God I hate that bitch.

good post

>Tories
>Rightwing

>tfw I live in Sup Forumss worst nightmare

Would it not be Decelerate The Most?

Economically, he's communism. Socially, he's National Conservative.

Jeremy Corbyn.

We should vote for him and make him President, and get Bernie Sanders a boat ticket, and he can be Vice President of this country

There is literally no reason to vote for UKIP now. It's a dead party

>Le speedy brexit

>voting tory

>at all

I have moggy in my constituency and still wouldent vote for """""torys"""""

Dreadful news coming out of reddit lads

theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/12/mhairi-black-may-quit-depressing-parliament-after-single-term-as-mp
Just pray.

>implying I would need google docs
>implying I'm not watching you through your camera right now eating fish and chips in front of your computer

As with every white country eventually, including Poland and Hungary.

Tory tears everywhere

Buttocks smooth

They are calling for people to vote for a 'Remain' MP.

When the majority of Brit/pol/ is Tory? Sure thing

Me dad and me mum vote labour n so will i. Party of t' people lad

UKIP would just be a wasted vote at this point right?

Is there a more classcucked country than UK?

I don't have a webcam. Get fucked GCHQ.

>tfw UKIP is equal to Labour in your area

>they still think they are gonna get a second referendum

Also I need a good reaction image for this anyone?

I dont like brit/pol/ moving this fast.

see

>Economically, he's communism.

No he isn't. Stop using comparisons to the USSR as a pathetic attempt at an insult. You clearly have no idea of the horrors of communism.

Idiots look at any economy further left than their own ideal and will call it communist. In the US, attempts at universal healthcare and a social safety net available even in the most right-wing European countries are harangued as communist.

>4 likes 6 retweets

Is Nige on LBC tonight?

Yes. Over the past few months the Tories have basically co-opted them to destroy them as an electoral threat. This isn't 2015 anymore, UKIP have served their purpose. Nigel isn't even with them anymore.

YES GOYIM THERE IS NO REASON TO VOTE FOR UKIP

JUST VOTE FOR THE TORIES NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN

A VOTE FOR THE TORIES IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT AND SHARIAH LAW

ITS TIME FOR THE PURPLE SURGE

VOTE UKIP

Will this not bolster the SNP?

When was it not?

Cheer up cocker.

The only people voting UKIP are memers and foreigners. No rational person would vote for a dead party

Just joined the SNP

Looking forward to delivering leaflets with some nationalist milfs

politics and politicians are so out of touch with the british people

sickens me to be honest lads

fuck off schlomo

Fucking ToryGoy shills shitting up the threads

ME MUM AND DAD ALWAYS VOTED LABOUR AND DUH MINES AND THE MILK

>this fucking greencuck on the beeb right now

Tbh lad I don't really want to let Labour in. The old Labour MP was a nice guy but I can't vote for the party.

I like the Tories anyway. Like Trump, the right can take over.

Look how salty they make the liberal media. They must be doing something right.

Dismantle the Parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgJidatmH8

voting advice pls

i voted UKIP in 2015

None of that relates to Hitchens

I am literally on my lunch break right now. Want to meet up and get smacked about?

>what is Venezuela

And the only reason they're fucking up is because of USAcucks sanctions, and maduro is a fucking idiot

>tories
>needing shills

You do realise UKIP are massive Zionists and Israel shills as well.

And as for muslims, please see pic for UKIPs current thoughts.

>Wake up
>Turn on Sky News for news on my greatest ally
>Brighton "homosexual capital of Britain" now has a Premiere League team, giving direct funding to pride parades and gay night clubs
>Theresa "Brexit means Brexit" commits political suicide and hands the country to the communists

Lads...what the FUCK are you doing?

twitter.com/clarkemicah

>still nothing

What does this guy do all day? Every column of his is exactly the same (muh grammars, muh drugs) so it's not like he does investigative journalism anymore

Fug another Cardiff West person

>Hur i don't understand British politics

You're the same as the last lot of delusional children from 2015 who tried to claim UKIP would win 30 seats.

You either have no idea how the system works, or you're deluded.

It's basically just a protest vote to push the Tories further to the right.
I'd be less inclined to vote for them if they actually had a chance of winning, a lot of their policies are good but most of the actual members of the party are retarded.

Think I've found a good balance that we could send to all Tory MPs

We'll vote for them now to deliver Brexit

But if immigration isn't lower and there aren't more houses in 2022, they're gone

it's the opposite of political suicide

How do we get through it all, lad?

Reminder Farage could have stayed on as UKIP leader and would probably have won a by-election by now and UKIP would still be relevant.

Reminder he's run away from the leadership multiple times

Reminder UKIP achieved its purpose and now it's time to come home and help drag the Tories towards the right

>>Theresa "Brexit means Brexit" commits political suicide and hands the country to the communists

This is great for May though, the Tories are at around 45% in opinion polls so she's guaranteed to get an increased majority.

I'm guessing there may be a chance of Farage suddenly becoming leader again now there's an election coming up.

I think a Farage led UKIP would win especially now A50 is done. However, I do not trust Farage to remain as leader - I doubt he would last for more than 6 months. It would be fine if it were a normal party and a replacement can be wheeled out, but UKIP is full of nutters and loons.

Don't worry, all part of the KEIKAKU

May's about to institute a 1000 year Tory rule

name me one mainsteam party in the west that is ethno nationalism?

if you want to recruit normies to nationalism, then you need to feed them civic first. the rest they learn themselves

>Economically, he's communism
I wish. Just a bit of a SocDem.

I can't believe I'm considering voting tory. There's no way they'll be elected in my constituency but I can at least up their percentage.

>It is one of the most deprived constituencies in Britain. Nearly 40% of adults smoke, and on average there are 25 drug-related deaths a year.[2] Average male life expectancy is 68, five years less than the Scottish average, while in the Shettleston area it is 63.[3] A 2008 World Health Organisation report gave the average male life expectancy in Calton as 54.

that would be great for them if they could even win when it's scheduled as per usual

He doesn't give a fuck about party politics any more he's given up

>Theresa "Brexit means Brexit" commits political suicide and hands the country to the communists

I don't think you have any idea what's going on here at the minute. The "communists" are literally dying as an electoral force. Theresa is making herself empress until 2022.

DAMN, pro-European party election contingencies look like *THAT*?!

If UKIP can't win a seat in a by-election, they have literally 0% chance in the General election when everyone votes tribally again

UKIP is dead

ye know what, i think i just need to vote Tory
the lefty remainer vote could well be split between lab and lib

damn this is exciting, its been labour since 1997