I pity Ameriguns...

I pity Ameriguns. They can talk about politics all day but they'll never have a real chance to ever change anything since they're country is so huge and ran by the corporations and big lobbies.

Let me post some anti-semitic facts

wtf ? i'm a #defeatist now !

there is no such country as USA in globalized world ruled by truculent CIA lemon party gestapo apartheid. So your pity is malformed and misguided. Corporations do not run anything - they are just systems part of system of systems. Lobbies is different story, but it's just that. They serve similar role like those messengers in medieval times.. So if messengers never get killed for bringing bad news they are just pistons in this well oiled parasitic machine. Notice most of the municipalities and counties in USA or the rest of the world are run by corporations where democracy is just military deception and storm roof for CIA homos and DIA cunts working towards the goal constructing this utopia of scattered castles network.

am I degenerate if I open these threads just for the op pic?

*sees flag*

their biggest and most influential lobby being the israeli one...

The same goes for every country, you can only have a slight influence, and that is mostly locally. But slight influence is better than none.

*yawn* another kike trigger thread.

You shitskins have been out in full force with this lately. I know you guys are worried that people are waking up. You pathetic fucks wouldn't be posting shit like this day and night if you weren't. Go back to counting coins Levy. We'll deal with you soon enough.

OP will defend this

9 months later

It takes a village, amirite?

I really wouldn't pity anyone if I were you.

You live in a toilet surrounded by people who want you dead. And you deserve it.

They could. But they are kept stupid. All populations are, even yours.

The big bang will wake the world up screaming.
None of you have the entire picture.

Only a few have been given a vision to see it.

and we're ready

Welcome to modernism.

This is not exclusive to America; having propaganda and a lack of clear leadership in a new world governed by online social justice is the status quo.

And then I saw [[((your)) ((flag))]] ...

Wew lad
That's a quality shop

10/10 truth in fact if you look at the original pic he's ready to start running

what was that? America-kun we don't want those billions of dollars which literally keeps our country functioning?

Jesus mate I think I saw you in another thread. Same bantz and such. How are you so woke?

This Lithuanian really doesn't like the CIA and lemons.
His posts always bring the thunder (and are often the first ones, too).

tfw you will never eat that thicc booty

>and ran by the corporations and big lobbies.
thats a funny way to spell jews

kek

good lord can I put my nose in that please

Why do I want to change anything, Jew?