FEDOR

Russia creates terminator Humanoid named "FEDOR". Can shoot guns with both hands , 100% accuracy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJn9UgADcPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nc8a9gnDso
youtube.com/watch?v=VsIz8xn3srI
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHcX0Aj300
youtube.com/watch?v=cCvvtkssJTo
youtube.com/watch?v=o2MXAfKRw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=oke01g1-H0s
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tips FEDOR

>soft wind blowing
>it falls down

Wow, such technology

>100 accuracy

lolno

Top kek

Absolutely useless. Unless that thing can run around at a speed good enough to dodge gunfire and explosives, it's fucking useless with current technology.

Just make a fucking remote control tank. If you need something smaller, make a remote control drone.

This thing is ridiculous. Why would they go to all the trouble to engineer robot hands with clumsy robotfingers awkwardly shooting a handheld gun when though could've just integrated the fucking gun into the body in the first place.

Fucking thing doesn't even walk yet. Useless piece of crap.

Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nc8a9gnDso

>somebody dropping cartridge casings after the firing just for the camera
Ruskies are retarded
Also robot is dumb

*they

Which is the fucking advantage in the first place, not to have fucking hands to handle a handheld gun but to have the engineering freedom to create a seperate robot arm fucking packed with automatic machine guns. I can't believe how dumb this is. It looks like a 14 year old boy got a 3d printer and found some code on the web and made a shitty animatronic.

Christ i've seen better animatronics at Disneyland.

It's called a prototype; obviously FEDOR isn't going to be used in combat.

Designs build on older designs, and they have to start somewhere.

Umm, have you ever played against bots in League of Legends? Bots are fucking useless i combat other than as cannon fodder.

Designing robot with fingers to pull trigger on gun is dumb as fuck. It's to impress vatniks who think terminators are cool

youtube.com/watch?v=VsIz8xn3srI

The only benefit I can see is that it arms and hands can allow it to scavenge and use weapons found on the battlefield (Assuming that they eventually get it to move), integrated weapons would hurt it's deployment range as it would need a supply line to keep it stocked and firing.

war is primarily of a psychological nature

what a gay ass name for a robot

If they get this thing to walk, run, jump, climb, and otherwise move like a human, I will eat my hat.

And, AI is notoriously stupid. Billions are on the line with self-driving cars. Hitters like Google and Apple can't figure out how to make a taxi that works better than a Somali refugees driving for Uber. AI is a meme.

the hands could be a good idea, make the robot biped it isn't

Do you realise you just can give him a sniper?

He doesn't even need to run

Badass.

Because everything is designed to be operated by human hands. When a robot runs out of ammo, he can just pick up an enemy weapon.
Also a humanoid robot can switch weapons in combat, would be able to drive tanks and cars, or act as a copter door gunner.

Humanoid robots are truly the future.

Russians are the real masters of SciFi.

Why give it fucking arms or even legs? Just strap a machine gun onto rover tracks. It'll move faster, be more agile, and won't fall over. Also dual wielding is fucking lame and stupid.

Hope he will be equipped with his mighty sweater that gives him all his strength

its actually build to work in space autonomously, i have no fucking idea why they're teaching FEDOR to shoot

zzt

I D E N T I F Y I N G

zzt

N I G G E R

pow pow pow pow!

t. meatbag about to lose his burger flipping job to an AI

and yeah, the whole point of this thing that it can either be operated by human, or do the task by itself

>our remote controlled """'robot""" can stand in one place
Good job, go drink some vodka.

Can it ground and pound?

>being this much of a cuck to machinery

There is no genuine need for machines beyond (((convenience))). Go and hang yourself in shame for being so mentally deficient you cannot see the forest through the trees.

What a goofy looking thing.

Trying to get it to balance on two legs is a waste of time when you could just strap a gun on the back of a quadruped robot

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHcX0Aj300
his "trainings" is fucking hilarious to watch
but yeah, its definitly intended for space usage only

I see Russians are going the X9 route.

>deploy squad of these
>one will be designated FEDOR-A

Fuck off Lithuania

Dude all those cons for one pro a human with better body armor can do in half a second.

Let's review this meme really quick

PROS:
-Can pick up enemy guns
-Looks badass like a terminator

CONS:
-Slow as shit
-Clumsy
-Easy to hit
-Easy to take out
-Gust of wind can knock it over
-Expensive as fuck

Like really? Make something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cCvvtkssJTo

Or just strap a gun onto a small helicopter drone. It'll be cheap as hell, probably under a thousand per unit when it's mass produced, hard to hit, and easy to replace. The downside is that it probably won't be able to pick up guns when it runs out of its really limited ammo capacity BUT we'll have thousands of drones in the sky at any given moment for the price of one of these slow, clumsy, retarded neckbeard's wet dream meme fantasy.

>you will have a robot girlfriend in your lifetime
SOON.

>Russia creates terminator Humanoid named "FEDOR"
>news agencies says that the first word that came out from terminator AI was
>where da american elections at.
absolutly horrifying yet another devil machine of Putins regime.

this

Why would you make the robot do exercises? For the lulz?

WHY

The 305 RAMAC is ridiculous. Why would they go to all the trouble to engineer magnetic disk storage awkwardly saving files when they could've just integrated the fucking pencil and paper into the case in the first place.

Fucking thing doesn't even have zip disk yet. Useless piece of crap.

Better not cheat on her though. You're likely to wind up dead if you do.

>they send him back in time to stop communism

The Russians always come up with some brilliant idea but get drunk half way through and build an aberation.

I liked the failed clone dogs better.

1 word bub. Xenos.

Nice trailer.
I like how slavs are doing robots, Japs and their gey mecha can suck cock all day.

>Humanoid robots are truly the future.

Yeah the question is when will it be? We've been told that a robot revolution is around the corner for decades. If you said you are from 2017 to a 1960s geek he would assume you have flying cars, Mars colonies and a Jetsons-like robot at home cleaning. Meanwhile the biggest difference between then and now is how fast your major cities are becoming third-world tier due to mass immigration.

I wish Germany had the same quality people in martial arts as you have. The one good thing that comes out of your shit country

That's the only difference huh? Not the fact that I can call you a potato nigger half way across the world on my phone while taking a shit?

just avoid its shed and you'll be fine

That thing is not waterproof.

>act as a copter door gunner

Why wouldn't you just build a motorised door gun instead?

You fucking idiot, Hans.

>Can shoot guns with both hands
Why not give him six hands then?

>tfw you get gunned down by FEDOR-B instead

Why even bother living?

>Magh target

Bastion main

>fedor

any germanbros member the pr0 meme?

Why an arm even? Build it into the body with heatsinks for higher firing rate. Humanoid deathbots are silly.

>implying this is the final stage
>implying this is not a simple system test to optimize design and positioning of parts
>implying you're white and not a narrow mindet shitskin

just kill your self achmet

There's plenty of good things from my country, Hans.

Adam Savage on 0:36

>Absolutely useless. Unless that thing can run around at a speed good enough to dodge gunfire and explosives, it's fucking useless with current technology.

...what is thermal
...what is EMF vision
...what is a missile shield

you don't know shit about militairy tech, do you?
fucking abo-nigger-jews

In case of the first contact.

we already have auto turrets, they exist along the demiluterized zone in south korea

An AI that can fire a gun is not new news, what ia neat, is that its bipedal, tho, if i design an AI to kill, i wouldn't use legs at all, your better off with a drone or have it on wheels. If you can program a robot that can walk down ladders and stairs, then we will talk

youtube.com/watch?v=o2MXAfKRw7U
our previous attempt was cringy as hell
they put clothes on him!

>youtube.com/watch?v=oke01g1-H0s
>a walking machine driving a rolling machine
What a feat of optimal control.

Actually, milfag here. Again, I will eat my hat the day they can replace me with a robot.

Unfortunately, civilian weebos know fuck all about military operations. COD is not a military simulation.

You are comparing a groundbreaking innovation with an animatronic holding a gun, presented as being the next big army tech thing because >muh potential

my dude, it literally has nothing to do with the army, its build for space, this both hands shooting is just for shits and giggles

Afghanistan and Somalia have iPhones.

Would you rather live in Somalia now or America in 1962?

Technology doesn't necessarily equal improvement.

This robot is made to be a remotely-controlled unit to operate in the open space and dangerious places, like irradiated onces, etc. They haven't done much progress tho. I can imagine it working in null-gravity, but for land use it must be able to stand and move on it's own, and that's the hardest part. It's pretty shit so far.

This is literally made for propaganda purposes. None of it makes sense.

>not wanting this doggo to go muslim hunting with a 50 cal on his back

people who say doggo and pupper should be executed

Swedcucks can show their own one for sure. Is your robot multiculturally cucked? :DDD

Kraut, get out! Fuck you Franz, you aren't allowed to have an opinion any longer on any topic. The demise of Europe is your fault, the death of the white man rests on your shoulders.

Nobody promised improvement but yes, I'd rather live in a third world shithole but still muh internets.

Fucking this.
Kek bless holy internet.

Looks like a piece of shit compared to boston dynamics' robot
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

desu no matter how bad life gets as long as I have internet I reckon it'd be bearable

even if I was living in a cardboard box eating grass with just an iphone and internet

>there will never be a Liberty Prime like robot, marching towards the enemy while spouting pro-communism slogans and fedora one-liners

>kills capitalists
>MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH GOD. TO BAD THERE IS NO GOD, CAPITALIST PIGS

>destroys US carrier
>WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, SCUM? HAIL LENIN AND MARX.

The award for most autistic post goes you, congrats kraut

how can something so cute be so fucking terrifying? also those dudes shoving it around better watch out when skynet goes live in the near future...

>ITT people not understanding the concept of progress

She would have stopped at the first auto mobile because it probably looked like shit and barely functioned?

No. Of course not.

Did you post this image on purpose? This is the limit of russian science - drawing russian flag on foreign art.

it's not terrifying you bent twat, certainly less so than a missile

in fact, it's magnificent. hopefully technology will be able to advance enough to make humanoid robots functional enough to perform manual labour and to fight autonomously.

What is R&D - the post

>a shitty robot is a better driver than most Russians

>>>/leftypol/

Does it shout A NU CHIKI BRIKI I V DAMKI when it sees a target?

BREAKING NEW STRONK RUSSIA MILITARY PROJECT REVEALED

You have Dennis Silver! Oh wait, he's Russian too.

Inferiority complex confirmed.

Can it squat?

>m.
Please kill yourself, sir or madam.

Feodor will avenge Tay!

The real problem with this robot is the amount of power required to keep it going for any length of time. Animal muscles are extremely efficient in comparison to electric motors, and considerably lighter in weight.

Lithium batteries are a poor choice for a power source in a combat robot because they're liable to explode if damaged. Current (consumer) lithium batteries could keep one of these going for a few hours at most.

Synthetic muscle tissue is one way to get around this, but that's a much more challenging technological feat than what's on display here.

Another way to solve the power issue is to put a natural gas-powered generator on the back of the robot. I think this is the approach that Boston Dynamics uses with some of their far superior robots. Compressed natural gas tanks are also liable to explode.

My favourite option for large-scale deployment would to put a nuclear reactor in a high-altitude blimp and drop charging tethers down to the surface. That way, battery-powered combat robots could remain deployed indefinitely in some radius around each charging tether. The only downsides that I can think of is how easy it would be to shoot down the power blimp, and the lower efficiency of airborne versus seaborne nuclear reactors.

It`s done by Spaniards and arts where used in japanese RTS-MMO. So you can fuck off, arab.