BERKELEY II : ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

tl;dr
>Richard Spencer rented auditorium to speak at Auburn U today, Tuesday, at 7 pm.
>University cancelled event, citing safety concerns. Rumor is Antifa made threats to riot if event was not cancelled.
>Spencer plans to show up on campus anyways.
>MASSIVE Antifa protest planned, busing in people from Atlanta
I think we can all agree Spencer is a GIGANTIC faggot. But whether you think he's controlled opposition, whether he offends your every sensibility, whether you think he's just a fucking idiot, or whatever your opinion of this cockgobbler may be - Antifa cannot be allowed to continue bullying colleges into banning every speaker they're offended by.

To anyone who may be considering organizing a counter-protest, consider these simple guidelines.

DOS AND DON'TS FOR AUBURN RALLY

1) Do NOT incite violence, you'll do more damage taking pics of Antifa beating up bystanders than you will cracking skulls and kicking ass.
2) Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons.
3) Do NOT come dressed like stomcunts or tacticool fags. Bring safety/sporting gear if you have it, but don't look like you came dressed for a riot.
4) Do NOT talk to press about stupid alt-right shit or memes, stay on-message.
5) Do NOT cause damage to the campus or the downtown area.

1) DO wear Auburn colors to the rally - dark blue and orange
2) DO act civil and composed - there must be a stark contrast between you and the Antifa hooligans
3) DO take lots of pics and vids so you can report any Antifa to police/university.
4) DO talk to press about the importance of defending speech, ESPECIALLY unpopular speech, on college campuses.
5) DO stay after the rally to help clean up damage caused by Antifa. Bring trashbags for litter, medkits to help with bystander injuries.

And most importantly, if you are a student or faculty member at Auburn, please stay safe tomorrow.

War Eagle!

Other urls found in this thread:

ocm.auburn.edu/webcams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reddit instructional/bandwagon post
not your personal army and fuck off.

hello antifa

Everyone hates antifa. Don't be afraid to crack a few skulls.

Goldberg Shekelstein GTFO Reeee

can't wait for the livestreams, I hope it was during a weeked so I could get drunk without a guilty conscience.

This guy gets it.
Making videos and taking pictures gets ignored when it goes against the corporate media's narrative.
Establish facts on the ground. Maiming and crippling the opposition is as real as it gets.
Narratives don't bleed; protesters do.

Gear is packed, heading out within the hour. I'll see you boys on the battlefield. I'm sure there will be enough glory to be won for everyone.

Hail victory.

IM FUCKING PUMPED FOR /OURGUY/ SPENCER LETS GO!!!

Hope the commies cave your head in until you learn to stop counter signaling whites in a historically white country.

Here is an auburn live stream webcam

ocm.auburn.edu/webcams/

I'm going to bring back 100 Antifa dreadlocked scalps.

>get punched in the face by a womanlet

Hopefully there won't even be a 100 antifa there

>NYPA on a political subject
This isnĀ“t Sup Forums

REMINDER TO THE SHILLS

RICHARD SPENCER IS /OURGUY/

YOU CAN'T TURN US AGAINST HIM.

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

Ridicule antifa for best results

Anti-antifa tactics of fighting is fun because you enjoy it

Time to turn alinskys rules around on them

They either won't show up, which would be /comfy/ and a resounding victory for Free Speech supporters...
or
They'll show up en mass, which will lead to a massive riot, violence, and /comfy/ livestreams.
It's win/win either way for Sup Forums.

whens it going to get started?

which stream is worth watcing?

I love Spencer for the sole fact he makes Trumpshits sooo booty blasted. I will shill for him for free.

TAKE MY ENERGY ALT-RIGHT

MAKE TRUMPSHITS LABELED NAZIS AGAIN

About 10 hours from now. 7 PM CST

Remember to bait them towards aome trees near Toomers corner so they can torch them for maximum lulz. No matter what happens today those trees have to die

If you're going to a right leaning ralley or event it will become a riot.
That's why I got some safety gear together.

"doesnt faze him"
"procedes to beat the ever loving shit out of antifa bitch"

Fuck yeah. Suck a dick /Nu-pol/, Spencer is /ourguy/ through and through

>Antifa cannot be allowed to continue bullying colleges into banning every speaker they're offended by.

this is the most important part of this post, and yet I just know this thread will devolve into shitposting about spencer

based stickman had the best prep. take notes.

wow, so edgy, welldone

At least we know he can take a hit unlike the average Auburn player. Gus should give him a scholarship

He makes white people look bad.

We shouldn't even condemn him tho. Stop giving this attention whore what he wants.

bring water because you will sweat
upper 70's down there
godspeed anons

Good, exposure is key, if more anons know about him the more will check him out. And find out he is talking sense.

Someone post snatchsqauch link to videos pls

quads of truth, thanks bud

I'd like to highlight the most important aspect of attending a counter demonstration: ALWAYS BE RECORDING.

Nothing destroys a leftist narrative like video evidence that proves they are lying.

#Sascrotch, dumbass.

>white people should keep being submissive bitches and should try to please the requirements of nonwhites

Fuck off Canacuck

>implying you white
bruh

here some advise from europe. pic related.

Another auburn user last night said to watch cater lawn, but my gut says to watch toomers corner as well.

Post sascrotch vid link pls

Its not the heat its the humidity. It sucks you dry. As a southerner I recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces of water I.e. A 200 pound man should consume 100 oz or you will feel ot

Reminder that KEK granted a plea for the buses bringing the antifa from Atlanta to Auburn will fall into the Chattahoochee River when a bridge collapses. They will drown listening to Alan Jackson's song "Chattahoochee."

Got the digits last night. It's a sure thing.

YEEESSSS!!! TIS ALREADY STARTING!

Is this shit happening today or Friday

why is this guy famous? Is he some reddit king that centipede cucks worship?

As a bama fan I pray for a riot at toomers. If they burn it flat I may die from laughter. Fuck Auburn

anyone got the 'n-nazis watch out' collage?
which shows all antifa that got stabbed

Need a helmet

>>underrated

he beat commies up. steal his look!

>Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons
Not smart...

>gets ignored when it goes against the corporate media's narrative
true, but they will use that same power to blast the shit out of any violence. Look at moldylocks.

I just want more people to start making armour like this so that we can compare builds like an RPG. After all, we already made anime real.

Terrible advice.

Get in there and fuck them up, they are mentally and physically weak and a few big defeats will cut their numbers in half.

There are plenty of recordings of them beating people and it does nothing to further our cause

What fucking good do you think it is to loose the battle but record it. What fucking play book are you reading from?

Wait, I thought the South is heavily conservative. Why is there Antifa? What if I want to here Roll Tide attire?

Yeah, antifa shows up with fireworks, bike locks, and tear gas... I highly recommend you all don't show up with nothing but your fists

>perfect opportunity to whip Antifa

I hope some of our lads on the ground can help alleviate American society from these anti first amendment rodents by giving them a good spanking like last time.

>I think we can all agree Spencer is a GIGANTIC faggot. But whether you think he's controlled opposition, whether he offends your every sensibility, whether you think he's just a fucking idiot, or whatever your opinion of this cockgobbler may be - Antifa cannot be allowed to continue bullying colleges into banning every speaker they're offended by.

No thinks that apart from shills.

>t. commie scum

Amerifags need to start going in hard on these fuckers. The first fight is like fucking your girl for the first time, but after a while you go in harder.

Thank you. Everyone is always so nice and helpful on this board.

I couldn't find a decent one on Amazon. Still looking around and considering steel toe capped boots.
For safety of course.

You're not fighting the media, you are fighting them, wrong tactics.

While I will say you should expect to riot and not have your guard down, I think the most important thing is to be distinct from antifa, they are the perps we are the defenders..
REMINDER
>>Antifa is creating and filling threads full of misinformation and sowing discord for D&C tactics prior to the events!

>1) Do NOT incite violence, you'll do more damage taking pics of Antifa beating up bystanders than you will cracking skulls and kicking ass.
>2) Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons.
>3) Do NOT come dressed like stomcunts or tacticool fags. Bring safety/sporting gear if you have it, but don't look like you came dressed for a riot.
>4) Do NOT talk to press about stupid alt-right shit or memes, stay on-message.
>5) Do NOT cause damage to the campus or the downtown area.
>1) DO wear Auburn colors to the rally - dark blue and orange
>2) DO act civil and composed - there must be a stark contrast between you and the Antifa hooligans
>3) DO take lots of pics and vids so you can report any Antifa to police/university.
>4) DO talk to press about the importance of defending speech, ESPECIALLY unpopular speech, on college campuses.
>5) DO stay after the rally to help clean up damage caused by Antifa. Bring trashbags for litter, medkits to help with bystander injuries.

>THIS IS FAGGOTRY
>DO NOT LISTEN

I have mine, I went for more of a defensive build than stickman though. Not sure what kind of helmet to go for yet though.
Here

No, they should be encouraged to do this. We need an instigating presence in their online communities. There is no greater threat to the success of the left win than this shit. They are completely fucking themselves over with this, pushing normies further and further right. Let them do their riot. And let them do more riots. Encourage antifa riots in their nontraditional places, get them into conservative areas like Auburn and Texas. Only once they have cooked up the right wing enough should we gas them all. They can be our useful idiots.

It's also in Alabama..southerns love a just ass kicking as much as their fried foods and ketchup

This. We all know antifa cucks are tremendous pussies, and we all know they're violent little faggots. After the stuff we've seen them pull, everyone going to the rally needs to be aware they're walking into a riot. Prepare accordingly. People like winners.

I've heard some guys on some nazi podcast saying they now Auburn police officers and that they are not going to tolerate any shenanigans from either side.

baseball helmets are good. DON'T go for football helmets ( or anything that has a cage infront of your face) bc they would easily yank your head down.

Fuck auburn.

t.Walker county transplant in Dothan

I don't think he's a shill. I think he's a fucking dork (and he's wrong).

"Peaceful ethnic cleansing." Fucking how? Are you going to pay them to leave? What if they come back? Also where are you getting the money? Fuck off with this idiocy.

bumping because op did an excelllent job

Try and unmask as many as possible, show the world who they are, they clearly fear that.

Even as an auburn student if I see a bama fan getting beat up by antifas i will still try to help him. This is more important than our schools rivalry.

Godspeed

Its antifa. individually they are weak cucks. organize ahead of time, equip, using proper personal protection, and BLITZKREIG THE COMUNIST SWINES.

>bussing niggers in from Atlanta
Good fucking luck, some overpass brigde will swallow the busses no problem. We have the best infrastructure don't we folks?

Kek that usually means the piggies will allow antifa to throw a tantrum and beat up some right wingers, while any right winger who reacts or fights back will get immediately arrested

Be mentally prepared to take a punch or two, I see soo many get star struck right after a hit bc they have never been hit in the face or weren't looking for it to happen. Many of the antifa are punks and have never fought any more than throwing a few roundhouses, so after they throw a punch they either stop swinging or leave their body wide open, they don't hold their hands up and protect their faces. Take advantage of this and square up if you have one on one or two on one, stay tight, shift your weight, move your feet. If they go to kick use them being off balance against them, twisting a leg can be very painful.

Also, if you can, bring audio equipment. Megaphones. Mock Antifa with Shadilay, Never Come Down, Battle Hymn of the Republic, Dixie, Yellow Rose of Texas.

ROLL DAMN TIDE

Also there's no way in hell people in Alabama would react the same way as those in cali, bout to watch a good antifa ass-kickin

approved

That's cool. I wish I was there in the battlefields. I'm stuck in commiefornia.

I wish stuff like this happened near me.

People protest but I don't even know how to get involved with them or find the group countering them if they are lefties.

I was thinking that after seeing his one.
Also a hugely overlooked piece of equipment, the humble gumshield.
Seriously, look after your teeth before you end up like us.

Someone please stream it.

California is THE battlefield

nigger

I just like the idea of free speech even for people I dont really like. If antifa likes the idea of using violence to settle political arguments I'd invite them to move to one of the many hellholes in the world where that's the norm, there's a civil war every 5 years and not even basic infrastructure gets built properly because it's always getting blown up

>Richard Spencer rented auditorium
lol don't most people get paid for speaking engagements and not the other way around?

cheers

double 8's and straight confirms

>3XL

This. You can buy a mouthguard for very cheap. To those who don't know - they're the main reason that boxing matches don't all end in the first round. A mouthguard will allow you to take a punch much better, while also keeping your teeth protected