Suppression of Speech

Used guest wifi at osu hospital. Anyone else encountered similar problems elsewhere? What are your thoughts on this?

>forcing other people to provide you with Internet
That's unamerican. In future when your track record shows too few visits to local SJW ralleys they will also cut off your water or electricity.
Thank god for net neutrality laws and not being born into this ancap shithole.

It's free guest wifi. I'm a grad student here and I'm sure I could visit Milo's fag site on the real wifi. As it stands I'll just browse Sup Forums while in lecture for the class I teach.

Yes.

Sup Forums was blocked at the hospital where my wife gave birth.

Ironically, a few months later we were at the Children's Hospital down the road when my toddler got her tonsils out, and it wasn't blocked there.

OSUfag

yeah. Get away from here and never come back. It's a shithole, artificially sustained by boomerbux and government loans that will run out sometime in the next decade after they've erased all the old OSU culture on high st.

Whole place will be a ghetto in 30 years max

>giving the CIA's 2016 election slam dunk ad revenue

My employer has public wifi and sells alcohol but blocks some websites because of alcohol.

Former OSU fag here. As long as (((Wexner))) keeps laundering through/donating to OSU, they'll be fine.

I still can't believe the guest wifi is this cucked. This shit would have been unheard of when I was there, and it wasn't that long ago (2010).

Side note: Am I the only one that has a huge issue with the fact that Jeffrey Epstein's best friend and only known "client" has his name plastered everywhere around the university?

Old OSU culture on high St? you mean the shithole stores and seedy apartments? If anything they're making the place a yuppie paradise which comes with its own pros and cons. Unless you're crying about Too's, in which case you're beyond saving.

Any airport in japan wouldn't allow me to enter this board of peace,ironically i could access from China although at the hotel so same as japan (probably it was because of this fucking nazis at /po/ since pol is known as a board of peace,and anyways it's not like the good old day were mods would let us go out and play,we are s cucked as europe,wpthey shills come here but we can't organise to repay visits on this our most peaceful board

>Ohio State University Hospital
>University
Not surprised. Most universities are lefty shitholes.

>1st amendment

"

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This restriction is unconstitutional.

KFC blocks too, is quite homosex

What are you doing going to a faghags site for anyway

>making a yuppie paradise
precisely. OSU is a religion and they're tossing out all their religious artifacts. A degree is already losing value and the only reason any large number of people still go is 'muh tradition'.

>toos
get on my level faggot, there's plenty still left to lose
>Mama's
>Stube
>the Library
>Apollo's
>Buckeye Donuts
In fact, next time you're up at Buckeye Donuts go ahead and suck Jimmy's dick to thank him for single handedly saving that entire block from becoming overpriced chink condos. When the university tried to buy him out he laughed them out of the building and bought the next 3 adjacent businesses as a 'fuck you'.

We've lost more bars to gateway district and other shit like this than anyone can remember. Enjoy your degree from Wal-Mart university faggot, you deserve it.

Congress didn't make a law, hospital policy wonks made a router rule. Hospitals and libraries often block web access to shit that doesn't fit the (((media))) narrative. Tether your phone to your laptop, and use 4g.

I used to live in one of the apartments above Bernies. Can't tell you how many times I got hammered on cheap rum and coke and flat PBR down there.

>Banning pedo enablers www.
Thats bad because?

>inb4 muh free speech

Free speech does not mean that anyone is obliged to give a stage to everyone. If they provide you with internet they are allowed to block content they deem inappropriate for whatever reason.

The only thing 'Free Speech' implies, is that you can critique the government without being arrested for it.

As another user pointed out, hospitals are not governments and can censor whatever they want in-house. It's shitty I agree, but no breach of law has occurred.

>tfw my college is 33% jewish and I can still use Sup Forums on campus
I'm safe for now