>dictator
>power hungry
>uses propaganda to sway public opinion
>"""secular"""
>willing to kill their people
>plays allies/enemies against each other to maintain power
>terrible for the country, but better than what would come after

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/19/al-qaeda-rat-line-from-syria-to-iraq-turns-back-ag/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/01/assad-henchman-here-s-how-we-built-isis.html
independent.co.uk/voices/assad-fanned-the-flames-of-extremism-the-syrian-dictator-is-already-responsible-for-more-deaths-than-a6762361.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/assad-syria-devil-endgame-putin-obama/407635/
spiegel.de/international/world/former-prisoners-fight-in-syrian-insurgency-a-927158.html
petercliffordonline.com/fsa-release-300-prisoners/
wanttoknow.info/war/isis-islamic-state-origins
syrianrefugees.eu/
english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/03/18/Syria-s-Alawites-bear-brunt-of-Assad-after-soaring-death-toll-.html
lrb.co.uk/v36/n07/peter-neumann/suspects-into-collaborators
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, ur retarded also kys

GoT is a show for homosexuals and lovers of low quality television.

I watched most of his Interviews and this Assad Dude was the only one in this whole mess who didnt Play on FeeFees and who actually had a Sound Argument of keeping his countries constitutional power together and keeping his People save within the borders of the law
His People still flock to him and his Government (most refugees are in Damascus-Region)
and the UN debunked the rumour that he used Gas in 2013
The dude has the Whitest vest in this whole affair

He created ISIS in Syria

No cersi is insane

Assad is defending a secular government from a dark age death empire attempting to reassert itself

How did he do it ?
Does it make sense to you that an Alawite Leader creates a Sunni Militia, which is killing Alawites and their Allies wherever they go ?
The dude didnt create them, they were militants who survived the US war in Iraq and marched into Syria to use the civil war there
If anyone created them it were the US

Next time do Star Wars

ISIS was created by a horrid mix of Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Obama Administration

Is she? Dropped the show because it sucks. Books C. looks pretty logical and normal. It is just the case of mediocracy brought on top by circumstances.

>rebellion in country
>"fugg wut do i do"
>release political prisoners
>let them ruin iraq and your eastern portions
>"hey guyz i haff terrorists in my country im going to fight them now, okay?"
>bomb the shit out of all of your civilians
>ISIS kills your rebellion, kills most protestors (and you kill whoever they dont)
>rest of the world "assad is good boy he killin terrorists dindu nuffin"
>win civil war

not that hard

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/19/al-qaeda-rat-line-from-syria-to-iraq-turns-back-ag/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/01/assad-henchman-here-s-how-we-built-isis.html

independent.co.uk/voices/assad-fanned-the-flames-of-extremism-the-syrian-dictator-is-already-responsible-for-more-deaths-than-a6762361.html

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/assad-syria-devil-endgame-putin-obama/407635/

spiegel.de/international/world/former-prisoners-fight-in-syrian-insurgency-a-927158.html

We should stop watching TV in general. All of it's crap and has some sort of leftist aesop.

What is it with people wanting to associate their fantasy games, books, shows, and movies with reality?

You are fucking stupid

Um, no? Look up his backstory. He's the nerdy son that only got the job because his older brother (the paratrooper) liked maseratis and disliked seatbelts.

Dude was going to be an eye doctor or some shit.

You still watch tv? How? Doesn't it perpetually piss you off how wrong most of it is?

>dictator
stopped reading there. Dumb American

But he is a dictator. It's just that being a dictator in an arab country is kind of normal. It's that or failed state, honestly.

OP is a fag.

Perpetual petulance.

Mfw using (((their))) show in the context of reality
Kys

1. Those prisoners were freed by the FSA (remember when Damascus was under Siege ?)
He didnt release the, the Prisons were conquered in the first chaotic months of the war
petercliffordonline.com/fsa-release-300-prisoners/
2. Iraq was allready fucking ruined by your 10 year war there, ISIS were pissed off Baathists and Muslims from Iraq who were successfull in Syria and used their success to Bait more Insurgents into their army
wanttoknow.info/war/isis-islamic-state-origins
Most refugees still flee to Damascus (Assads Powerbase)
syrianrefugees.eu/
And losing his own Tribe (Alawites) to ISIS is a shitty Situation for the guy because they allready are a fucking Minority
english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/03/18/Syria-s-Alawites-bear-brunt-of-Assad-after-soaring-death-toll-.html

Your sources paint him in a bad light because they are in the "Regime Change" bandwagon
they hate the guy for being there
Really not that hard

I occasionally watch reruns of older shows.

THE LION OF DAMASCUS

Kind of funny that people equate things to game of thrones. It's just war of the roses with dragons and ice niggers, isn't it?

>Dictator

>Had elections in 2014

Don't talk about what you don't know, just stay an American dumb fag like the rest of your population

>Eating all of CNN's propaganda
Good job, daft cunt.

>your sources disagree with my point of view
>so they are wrong

wut

Assad is the Assad of Syria. He is not a character from a fictional TV series.

It is more applicable to use a historical reference for Assad because history has no intervening grand architect or creative authority able to shape or inhibit it in order to tell a story or achieve an agenda.

Do we really have to go over this ?
just read it, this is not journalism this is called an opinion Piece. Read how the author writes it

also
citing the german paper Der Spiegel, Jesus Christ
Thing is they were a good paper once
they arent anymore
the sources you posted are working with Feelings, not Facts just read them once again and tell me this isnt the case

Assad is Stannis you fucking sharter

>using a juvenile (((fantasy))) tv show to explain current events

i think we all know who is behind this post

americans are so... special

Is Trump the Ramsay Bolton for USA?

>psychopath
>power hungry
>compulsive liar
>backstabber
>coward

>Dumbest post of the day

rick and morty is he last show i can tolerate, i still watch sports tho

Cease your faggotry.

Those form the political theory. There is substantial evidence al-Qaeda used Syria as a home base for the Iraqi insurgency because Assad didn't want the US to succeed in Iraq.

lrb.co.uk/v36/n07/peter-neumann/suspects-into-collaborators

Do we really have to go over this? You're sucking the Assad/Putin/Iran teet even though you know they're up to no good.

You say it is (((their))) show but I have yet to see anyone darker than an arab in the first 5 seasons.

Only a part or two definitely kikery, way better than most other shows.

>power hungry
Dude was an ophthalmologist and founded Syria's first computer club. He's a nerd who reluctantly stepped up when his brother died. His son is a world class mathlete. Fuck off Avram.