Age of consent, in your ideal world what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

womenintheancientworld.com/justinian's law.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Age of marriage

It's not my ideal because I find teenagers terribly annoying but age of consent should probably Ben like 14 or 15

That's pretty much the historical and biological norm

checked

Menstruating +4-6
Menstruating body ready for sex
4-6 year more for brain to catch up

Some women with 20+ should require consent some with 16 are more than ready

You can rape babies here if you are a Muslim, so I have no idea.

16 or 17 is probably the ideal age of consent.

Really? When?

You can't even write at the level of a 14 year old

fpbp

25+
finally it'll be illegal for most niggers and spics to reproduce before they die

>le typo post dur hue

15 desu.

30. Since I have a daughter.

Coming from the country who had 13 as age of consent for the longest time lol

This desu laddeus.

Date of conception. I care for the unborn too.

Fifteen, with required sexual education classes in freshman year at all public and private high schools.

Depends on your race.

Um? Forever. Women typically have entered menstration around that time, with modern nutrition and meat consumption that age has gone to like 12

But historical boys and girls are usually considered adults between 13-16 give or take sometimes as young as 12 but rarely

The 18 year old modern is something that appeared relatively recently maybe 100 years ago or so

3 months

My daughter's age + 3

I am from my country I am not my counrty
Civilized people don't need laws monitoring their lives to behave.

>Sup Forums wants to have qt virgin wife
>Sup Forums also wants to let kids and young teenagers to have sex

Explain.

I'd say somewhere between 13-16 is reasonable. Me personally I'd say 14.

12 actually with the ability to possess CP. Then again they did have the inquisition so im fine with them

Whatever I roll.

This

Marriage age requirements is half your age plus seven, or 24, whichever is lower.

That is very interesting I did forget that back in the day people where considered fully men at young ages.

Replace it with consent of the father.
Doesn't matter if she is 13 or 30 until she is married she is his property.

How old's a zygote?

Ah, I see you have made a very small error on that post you typed out. Unfortunately this discredits everything you have said and you no longer have any right to participate in this debate.

Looks like I win again lads!

in my ideal world?
none of you cunts (all of humanity besides me) wouldn't exist so no need for an age of consent

pic very fucking related

21, as in The Third Reich

This. Encourage people to get into long, productive, meaningful unions rather than short, lustful, pointless relationships. The age of marriage should probably be like 15 idk.

Wow when I was in high school they told me that it's your current age plus or take 3 years. Thinking about it now they actually told us a lot of wrong stuff in high school about sex and age of consent haha no wonder so many statutory rapes happen.

>I'm 17 and high school is hard

16, and age difference between the 2 individuals can't be larger than 5 years

i'm so sick of all the cute ones either fucking someone twice their age or being a single mom of a child conceived by someone twice their age

depends on the ages of the people involved.

there's nothing wrong with two teenagers having sex.

Age of consent is a tricky subject because everyone matures at a different rate, by definition any age of consent will always be arbitrary and unfair to some people.

In the UK age of consent is 16 and I think that is a reasonable age, you are capable of safe reproduction at that age and you have finished high school and are ready to enter the adult world. It would be better to have a single age for adulthood though, in the UK 16 is only partially adult as there are still somethings you are not allowed to do until 18.

As long as you look at age of consent laws from the perspective of the best option for young adults rather than the best deal for older adults wanting to fuck young adults I don't think the exact age really matters.

I personally wouldn't fuck anyone under the age of 20 because I don't need any teenage bullshit drama in my life.

Menarche, but this is obviously in an ideal world where the traditional marriage is still the enforced institution of sexual relations. In today's world that's just child whorification.

In a proper world, menarche is the point at which a girl becomes a woman. No person, having been burdened with the immeasurable responsibility of the capacity to create life, has any business being called a child.
Furthermore, no husband-to-be, and given an amenable father, can be rightfully told by the state which of his bride-to-be's child bearing years he does and does not retain the right to. Marriage is the institution of reproduction, and therefore becomes relevant and acceptable anywhere reproduction is possible.

>in my ideal world?
>none of you cunts (all of humanity besides me) wouldn't exist so no need for an age of consent
The 14 year old's guide to the internet.

ITT: van'd

traditionally it would be after girls first period.

>for brain to catch up

human brains don't fully mature until 25.

if nature wanted the age of consent to be 25 then humans wouldn't be good to go in their teens.

It was 14 in Canada when I was growing up. I agree with that. They changed it in 2008. Not sure why.

Everyone between 14 - 17 can fuck each other
Everyone 18 and above can fuck each other
Never the two shall meet
No sex under 14

MSM is attempting to force Chelsea Clinton down our collective throats in attempt to make her relevant for 2018.

The age of consent should be
>Does she bleed monthly? If yes proceed with fucking.
>Is she mentally retarded? If yes desist your fucking.
>Is she so high she can't stand? If yes desist your fucking.
>Did she consent, If yes commence your fucking.

It's that fucking simple.

Feminist pressure. Sup Forums likes to wax about some mythical leftist push for legalized pedophilia but women and the kikes that back them have no legitimate interest in letting white men have access to the hearts of white girls while they're still pure and open to romance. It would simply resolve far too much tension and create far too many lasting and faithful relations between the sexes for such a thing to have (((permission))) to carry on.

>Is she mentally retarded? If yes insist with the ovening.

9, allahu akbar

>consent
do away with it entirely. Women have repeatedly insisted they are not responsible for their actions and therefore can never be said to give consent. We should just toss out the whole concept and say "Scramble for it"

But I have no problem with arraigned marriages, and marrying children.
But even in marriage, their might need to be a minimum age in which intercourse happens. Their are cultures where

Mudslime go back to your cave

Nobody follows the fucking rules anyway, sixteen or fifteen.

it should be illegal to have sex outside of wedlock, punishable by death. children should be allowed to get married without parental interference at age 14. mandatory minimum 2 years of military service starting at 16, free college tuition or alternatively you are offered to stay in the army and continue on as a soldier. all non-whites will be deported from greater north america (i.e. not mexico), and that includes jews. we will colonize the northern regions of south america, and parts of central america, and turn them into giant farms for whites. we will incentivize the pedros and juans into working on those farms by offering them a government-sanctioned marriage to a white woman- of course, the only women who will be offered in this way will be those with trisomy (Down's Syndrome) and other steriles. the chance of winning the "live in america" lottery will have them killing each other for the chance, as the rest of the world burns and a bright beacon of humanity shines from North America to the rest of the universe. I am 100% sure that the reason aliens aren't engaging with us currently is because of Africa

Nice try Muhammad

Fpbp.

its 14 in most parts of europe

>2 individuals can't be larger than 5 years
So 99% of every marriage that has ever happened is wrong?

If there's grass on the pitch...

Age of consent should be as follows:

12 or under - jail parents
13-15yr old - max 2 year age difference
16-17yr old - max 3 year age difference
18-24yr old - max 5 year age difference
25+ years old - max 10 year age difference

When I see a man over the age of 30 with a girl under 25 it makes me sick. It's just disgusting.

How edgy.

Yeah because US law applies to every country around the world..

brb, 16 year old girlfriend wants the D

I would definitely fuck Chelsea Clinton. Just the thought of smashing the pussy of Clinton elite and being her dirty secret gets me hard.

Prenatal.

This. Code of Justinian aka White Sharia nailed it:
womenintheancientworld.com/justinian's law.htm

Filthy Americans and their morals next thing you know they'll be outlawing bestiality.

>comparing the code of Justinian to sharia

Just no

This. In an ideal world, we'd still be arranging marriages.

Historically, marriage had nothing to do with love, and everything to do with financial and family stability and ensuring the smooth continuation of the bloodline. Your love was whatever you made of it; the family was all.

It's only been in the last century and a half or so that progressive ideals crept into it and shat it up with notions of "MUH FEELINS" and some unattainable idea of emotional fulfillment. Just like they've done everywhere else.

let consent be consent

sweet 16

The feminist pressure is fear of younger women. Especially since most feminists are sexually frustrated older cunts, they like to spite men by trying to deny them the choice of soft young energetic beauties.

fucking this

pedophilia is gross, banging children is absolutely degenerate. but plenty of young women want to fall in love at 14. they want to have kids at 15. they want to spend their lives with a man guiding them, protecting them, while she raises their children and he works.

this image of the independant woman is a jewish trick. unlike men, women do not thrive in independent pursuits. instead, their innate characteristics make them suited for social, community type behaviors, and child rearing. forcing them to feel like they have to pursue the same goals and outcomes as men makes them deeply resentful and unhappy, which is why feminists are always so angry- it's because the "equality" they are looking for is NOT what they are meant to do

but the more individuals there are, the more goy there are to exploit. gas them all

Sharia is an Indo-European word (Persian) for code of law. Code of Justinian (White Sharia) predated Islam (Brown Sharia).