Status of the wood burner

Anyone know the latest on that old man's wood burner?

Looks awesome :D

>take shitty old wood stove
>put a weird shitty tack welded piece of shit on it made from tin snips and empty bear cans

american things

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Do you actually think that took time to make? A drooling retard with half a brain can tack weld fucking shit like that in 5 mins flat.

>Canadian low-level craft skill
Start buffing that skill you little tramp

A fucking 3 yr old could make that. Old man needs to lay off the fucking booze and do something legit.

Also something tells me wood stoves around supposed to shoot flames out like that.

Then why didn't you pussy.

Befriend the dragon.

Why do you enjoy telling people how to spend their free time?

You're an idiot. And not important.

fine I will, gonna go tack weld some shit tomorrow. I'll make a fucking ninja sword or something. Fuck you fags.

This is how you tack weld, take the pointy sparkle stick, touch it against da metal. Boop, boop. You are done.

Lol no you can't, you just wanna talk shit online where nobody will hold you to account for it. You do this because you're a little bitch who can only handle confrontations he can click out of.

Sweet dragon-stove btw OP

Leafs are cancer.

Because it's basically garbage with a couple logs on fire inside. Only a moron would find this impressive. Sorry to break it to you. You're retarded.

Sweet shitty ass stove pipe more like it. Do you compliment retards when they eat rocks too?

revel in the desolate wasteland of your mind.

Is this supposed to be a metaphor? I don't get it. Was this an old joke?

You have no idea what you're doing and will do nothing but sit in your room shitposting all day today and tomorrow just like yesterday and the day before.

>Because it's basically garbage with a couple logs on fire inside
This is how I describe Canada.

some faggot re-purposed some garbage and lit it on far, reddit seems to be impressed by it. I am not.

>>Because it's basically garbage with a couple logs on fire inside
>This is how I describe Canada.

oh wow you got me man, sick burn.

[spoiler] you are retarded [/spoiler]

>some faggot re-purposed some garbage
Again an apt description of Canada

BEHOLD THE CANCER KILLING Sup Forums.

Don't you have some dead niggers to cry about?

Everyone laugh at her.

>Also something tells me wood stoves around supposed to shoot flames out like that.

It is if it has a fucking dragon head on it.

A TUMOUR THAT SPEAKS

this isn't why don't you go bury a c-can and make yourself a sweet bunker mr tack welder pro.

SORT

No? What a weird thing to ask.

Tell us what's really bothering you, leaf. A dude making a dragon-stove isn't the true cause of your anal-anguish, something else is. What's the matter?

I don't know, I guess it's cool if the guy was 8 years old or on the spectrum, but for an old man to be showing shit like this off just means he is high or drunk. Shit sucks.

Kinda cool, but would be better if he attached it to a boiler and had a steam driven mini mill, grinder or chopper. Having a dragon funnel is neat, but for what purpose?

SORT

Why does something have to be difficult to make or do before it is deemed cool?

And you are talking about people on the spectrum? Get fucked you filthy leaf.

Tell us more about your mother.

if anyone can make it, then it isn't cool it's just an average piece of shit. You could make it yourself with a car battery, jumper cables and a nail. That would be cool. But he probably used his 2500 dollar box for it.

I hope you fags are around tomorrow, gonna go tack weld some cool shit and make you look retarded.

ned hug frin?

Four women with baseball bats stole this old man's wood burner in Cleveland a couple nights ago during the Joy Lane Massacre.

Why don't you make something better since you are so skilled?

TELL US MORE ABOUT THE FATHER YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO SEE.

>gonna go tack weld some cool shit and make you look retarded.
We all know this isn't true, you'll lose motivation before you've even assembled your gear. You'll sit at your monitor intending to get up and go in just a minute, all night. Just like always.
Don't lie to yourself user, you don't care enough to put in effort.

>assembled your gear.
I could tack weld in my underwear why fucking gear do I need?

Care

Fuck! This is what the false flag was for! It was all a distraction so they could get at the wood stove.

The fagleaf is a shill trying to make it seem like noone would want the stove, thus diverting any suspicions.

IT IS HAPPENING Sup Forums