Mfw I'm now unironically a white nationalist

>mfw I'm now unironically a white nationalist

The previous election, going to a liberal college, and learning more about history/politics sure changes a person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white nationalism in the US
Balkanization is the only option.

Isnt that the only option for you europeans as well?

>Giving part of our homeland to non-Europeans
No

>not realising soon all of your homeland will belong to non europeans

>he's not welcoming the upcoming race war

>we have a right to exist
Umm, you already do? Just because you have to co-exist with other races doesn't mean you're not allowed to exist, cleetus.

good goyim!
yes... all the info!
fill it up, include everything!

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Nobody wants to live in my country and refugees non-ironically say that war-torn Syria was better
Yes

>We have a right to exist
Then go out and start making babies instead of whining here goyim.

So essentially destroy the constitution, forcibly remove 250 million people from their homes which would cost trillions of dollars which would lead to the entire collapse of the country, and all for the sake of a few insecure faggots who are unable to live with other races.

You should start with advocating the removal woman's rights, afterall, their one of the main contributers to race mixing leading to the "destruction of the white race".

White nationalism sure is appealing and I'm sure one day you'll achieve the ethnostate! Just ignore the fact that the country is near 50% nonwhite and there are around 300 nonwhite babies being born everyday on US soil.

I'd prefer to live in a white majority country, and I see no reason to give up with power and strength as a people in a historically white european country.

who is denying whites to exist?

Kill me.

Fucking spics

>W-we h-have a r-right t-t-to exist...
Pathetic.

Return home white men! Go to Europe and save your people

Yes go back mariposa. USA belongs to Mexico white boi.

Shabbos goy, cryptos and naive people who had their mind destroyed by non stop propaganda in the media and education.

>That Beige video made by the leaf government.

Nonwhites having families and whites starting families with nonwhites is apparently "the destruction of the white race" and is "denying them the right to exist".

To be fair I can think of one artist from the third reich

*Russia. Go to Russia, the whitest country on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Lol this thread is full of shills

What hope is there for our people? It is 56% white

Poor them. Should use their time better by actually going out of their way impregnating women and donating sperm instead of whining and advertising how weak they are.

Nobody wants to live in Russia, not even Russians.

>number of white people projected to increase
>m-muh white genocide
Stormweenies really are this stupid.

that and the mass importation of nonwhites. Why do you faggots always try to ignore that part?

sauce?

It is already being owned by non europeans they're called Americans

>destroying the country is the only option

You first, Hans.

It's pretty easy to when you're in a gated community.

The US != Europe. The US is the promised land for the jews, they need the whites to make it liveable. They just need to brown up the voter base so whites do not have political power.

Europe on the other hand is intended for destruction.

lol this is real? It's so bad I thought it was a parody

Not only real but funded by the taxpayers as well.

There's not fewer white people, the percentage of whites is dropping because the percentage of Hispanics, Asians, and mixed race people are growing rapidly.

i'm more german than you achmed

White nationalism directly contradicts the founding philosophy of the greatest country on Earth.

This. Just found more proof. Save it to your redpill folder for when you want to rek nazis. Lol epic pwnage ftw!

That's a long response for someone that doesn't even know what Balkanization means

Care to explain what it means in the context of what "white nationalists" attribute it to?

Yeah right 1 of my Grandparents was in the SS and the other in the Wehrmacht.
And even if you are somehow German without being mixed to shit in the US your family line are proven to be Traitors who left their Country

So kindly fuck off Mulato

This is when blacks and natives were considered literal sub-humans and protecting slavery was important to southern states. The philosophy of natural laws/rights still stands.

>break off an already predominately white part of the country as an independent state
>institute racial policies with your 90%+ white population
Now you have a white ethnostate and only some people get bused back to the ghetto.

congrats, your ancestors were failures that ruined the idea of nationalism and white nationalism forever. Weak faggots died in the snow and had their women raped by literal sub-human Russian gopniks

We just need to get rid of welfare and the problem will get up and migrate to another country with left-wing retard economics.

Define "break off".

>some people get bused back to the ghetto

Oh you mean the millions of nonwhites that live in predominantly white states? You have no fucking concept of this country's demographics. Once again you low IQ white nationalists resort to making outlandish claims again and again that have absolutely no chance of happening.

Don't you faggoys actually have speakers like Spencer and his cronies? What do they say? I keep arguing with you fucks and I never get an intelligent response whatsoever. Surely, Spencer and his folks must have actual arguments? Or are you all just a group of helpless dellusional fools?

the idea is to limit immigration to white countries only, in order to keep the demographics of america in our favor, deport illegal immigrants that will stay here and have many kids that become citizens

>The philosophy of natural laws/rights
has nothing to do with civic or white nationalism

>Define "break off".
Do you have trouble with colloquial word usage on account of autism or something?

>Oh you mean the millions of nonwhites that live in predominantly white states?
They bused millions in when they tried to desegregate i.e. prevent homogeneous white areas from continuing to stay white. There's no reason you can't bus them right back out.

>ruined the idea of nationalism and white nationalism
Nah that were the americans with their reeducation camps after the war and their brilliant idea to make each country dependent on eachother so there will never be a war and they grow closer togheter oh and also the turks germany had to take in the 60's also americans pressuring germany into taking them

Anything else that goes on at your liberal college that changed you?

Oh and i forgot also to mention the one ruining the Right political sprectrum is also the KKK and other american redneck white supremacists because nobody wants to be associated with bunch of lowlife rednecks

That is exactly what is happening right now, and that and what you just told me has nothing to do with white nationalism.

>deporting illegals

Okay. Not a problem. Nothing wrong with this although some far left types would oppose this.

>limit immigration

Not a problem. We shouldn't be letting in more people anymore. Costs us money.

DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY "BREAK OFF" YOU LOW IQ PIECE OF SHIT. Don't try to fucking turn this on me. Go ahead, define what you mean by that in the context of what you are talking about! How are you going to go about doing this, and how will it affect the economy and governmental structure? You can't remove millions of people from their homes without first destroying the constitution, so by all means, explain!

>there's no reason you can't bus them back

Yes there is you unintellgent waste of a human being. Yes there fucking is, and I sure as hell I'm not going to bother wasting my time explaining this one to you.

Did you graduate highschool by any chance?

Muh white genocide
Total myth. No one is forcing you to a death camp and you are free to reproduce. You white nationalists make me ashamed to be white. As a white man married to a black woman I would love to jail you all.

You. Have no right to a white ethno state. America os a land cor all, a melting pot you anti american piece of shit.

I've been getting closer and closer to becoming an ethnonationalist. The only thing holding me back is that it's tarred with the association with Nazis, and that white people dont naturally have an in group preference. I have seen whites become more openly racist or nationalistic within the last half decade, but convincing them to ignore their brainwashing about white guilt and create an ethnostate? Seems impossible.

>DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY "BREAK OFF"
I'd say Balkanize but you apparently don't know what that means. Would secede work better for you? Whitexit? White Flight: The Final Edition? I don't understand how you're having so much trouble with the concept of a new state separating from an existing one.

>Yes there is you unintellgent waste of a human being.
Go ahead and tell me. Don't use moral arguments either since it's pretty clear we both accept the tyranny of the majority.

so in other words, you're a little mommy's boy bitch with zero achievements for yourself so you have to live vicariously through your "race"?

SAD!

No, no, no. Don't fucking go ahead and throw another buzzword at me.

Go ahead and properly define what you mean by "balkanization", because apparently and according to you, I don't know what it means. So go ahead and enlighten all of us on what you mean by "balkanization" and how this completely absurd process would ever go about happening in this country.

Moral arguments? I'm not using "moral" arguments. You cannot forcibly remove 200 million people from their homes, it violates their constitutional rights and more. Do you even have a solid grasp of what the constitution is? Apparently you don't.

nice try, nigger

>Moral arguments? I'm not using "moral" arguments. You cannot forcibly remove 200 million people from their homes, it violates their constitutional rights and more. Do you even have a solid grasp of what the constitution is? Apparently you don't.
You went way too hard on this and crossed over from plausible leftist that wandered onto here into obviously baiting.

Oh I'm baiting?

So that is your excuse for not wanting to properly address what you meant by "breaking off" and "balkanization"?

Pathetic. You have no fucking idea what you were talking about in the first place, you're a low IQ nigger in sheep's clothing, you're own white skin. You wasted my time, FUCK YOU!