NORTH KOREA HAPPENING

ITS GONNA HAPPEN GUYS I PROMISE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmZhHVPTvOI
defensenews.com/articles/us-carrier-still-thousands-of-miles-from-korea
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/18/us-military-shoot-down-north-korea-missile-tests?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAPPENING

Cmon burger, it's not happening, not for a while at least, sorry to burst your bubble

This fucking timeline is just to rich, world leaders are pretty much reduced to "say that to my face and not online and see what happens bitch".

tanks in 30mins

>ignore happening fags for a while
>try this one out
>disappointed yet again

Why do I even bother? Why do you faggots insist in making these threads when you should be out scaring kids by hanging yourself from the park tree?

Troops deployed to Australia confirmed

fucking CONFIRMED

Trump is gunna haunt kimmy's nightmares

youtube.com/watch?v=HmZhHVPTvOI

Just wanna thank the planet of Australia for hosting us burgers

Cucking of Australians fucking CONFIRMED

Here we go again. Happeningfags about to be BTFO for the 100 trillionth time. Lets fucking do itttt

>1250 muhreens train in austrailia
herp derp its happening guys

I hate north korea FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY

Even if there was a happening burgers ain't getting nuked only Worst Korea in any kind of danger. But nothing ever happens anyway.

Shit always happens you dumb leaf

>Norks fail missle test
>Trump orders one to safely set down in front of Kim's house, launched from mainland America
>blows up and only burns buildings and children

This is honestly like watching two fat kids that can't fight going back and forth in a school playground.

>Why don't you hit me?
>No, you hit me first

Fucking queers. Just fuck and get it over with.

Yea because we've lived through so many nuclear wars? Cuck burger. NK always talks big, you retards get hyped for nothing and nothing happens.

> implying USA never talks big

top jej

We do not accidentally send 3 carrier battle groups to a theater. Google our naval doctrine.

1 carrier is a show of force. 2 carriers means war is possible. 3 carriers means war is certain.

Never implied anything about that you autistic fuck. My point being there is always big talk and nothing ever happens.

Yes, but this is our first based non-Globalists POTUS in over 100 years.

We are all in uncharted waters.

Because you could totally send 3 carriers near Iraq of Syria or Libya, right? It's a shit show of force yet again cause USA is panicking Korea might drop the ball this time around

Untrue and queer

I'll give you Trump is a wildcard. But after his threats he still did nothing after the failed test by Nork so doubtful as fuck about any happenings. Same monkey chest pounding shit with no action.

its happening.
All planes have been ordered grounded or leave Korea right now.

moving 3 carrier groups into range of north korea isn't nothing

>american education

Any USA flag on a Korea happening thread is a wikipedia reader talking about
> muh army
Don't expect much

proofs?

If NK uses nukes, would it be enough to trigger Nuclear Winter and wipe us all out?

I've heard this shit for 15times by now over the last week.
Just kys.

Go to flight radar, the image is real

US Carrier strike group moves to Korea literally a headline on April 8th, 10 days ago. This isn't new, this is recycled fear mongering shit that happeningfags cling to all the damn time.

just fucking leave them alone let them exist holy fuck

> tfw you will never witness soot lifted by the movement offered by the pyrocumulonimbus clouds

Not even close, that would take a LOT of nukes

You are missing the point. There is a new sheriff in town. Don't look at Trump through the lens of business as usual.

very good leaf. and what about the other 2?

I think it has to be if an actual missile is launched.
I wonder if North Korea realised this and sabotaged the test to try and save face.

I have a feeling Drumpf means business. Kim is gonna get fired.

nice try

Unless of course we caused the missile to fail.

America is war hungry, all the sings are there.
They are tryharding with false flags and making NK look biger than it is.
The Siria gas attack was a false flag
NK has no military power besides their soldiers if you look at the last parade their tanks are from ww2 very very old and usseles tanks to modern ones.

Why the US is hiting so hard the arab countries?
There are multiple factors for it
1.- 9/11 they are still in revenge mode and wont stop untill the last muslim coutry is down
2.- Israel wants to expand
3.- Israel wants revenge for the arab exodus

NOT happening

defensenews.com/articles/us-carrier-still-thousands-of-miles-from-korea

USS Carl is 3500 miles away. USS Nimitz is 5000+ miles away. Only USS Regan is close by.

You are right, but he is not going to strike first either way and I think you are underestimating Korea. They don't have the chance of winning, but if war breaks out there's going to be a lot fo damage coming from them

Still, shouldn't intent be enough? Trump basically promised if they show an aggression he would bomb the fuck out of them. Just causing the launch to fail seems weak and shows he isn't ready to bomb them.

First of all, charge your phone

Fuck (((Donald Trump))). I hope Kim drops a nuke on your rat infested shithole.

Kek called it happeningfags. Still the same carrier strike group that has been there for 10 days. No new ones in the area BTFO again.

>mfw Kim Jong-un is whiter than Trump

Was North Korea a ruse? Has Trump set his sights on the land of marmite and Paul Hogan?

>Go on Sup Forums
>HAPPENING WORLD WAR 3 ABOUT TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW
>don't go to Sup Forums for 3 days
>come back
>HAPPENING RIGHT NOW HAPPENING

please stop this shit

Been taking a break from Sup Forums recently, somebody redpill me on this whole North Korea thing. I do think North Korea is shit but they've been around for so long that it seems weird to me that Trump all of a sudden wants to put Kim in his place. Is this a big distraction from something happening with Israel in the Middle East?

Honestly its kind of funny seeing how the Norks react to the pressure.

Timeline nah
This is just what happens when u put an idiot in charge.
This is real life bro

Happeningfags are the truest example of super cucks. They love to be humiliated over and over again. Like masochists they tease themselves and utlimately get owned every time.

Don't be so negative, ITS HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT, I'VE FORGOTTEN MY PIZZA IN THE OVEN!!

Trump putted himself in a corner, he either declares War or end up looking like a pussy now more or less

North Korea is unstable and is a realistic threat to two of our allies. Its also a way for Trump to apply political pressure on China and gain an advantage at the bargaining table, as the global community knows NK's leash is held by China

They're just getting the band back together.

It's like the Berncucks.
>hillary gets dem nomination
>there's still a chance for bernie
>trump elected
>t-there's still a chance for bernie

Nah, famalam. I think it's more of a suicidal fantasy. Something like how women scream about rape culture but secretly want to get raped... They larping is an exaggerated extension of their own suicidal thoughts.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/18/us-military-shoot-down-north-korea-missile-tests?CMP=share_btn_tw

Fuck yeah

best timeline
potus best shitposter
kim best troll
showdown time

> tfw every American flag that's pushing for war is a hide-at-home american who's hoping drones will save him from having to be on the frontline

that is why the happening must happen

>SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER
>NOT ONLINE
>SEE WHAT HAPPENS

t. Amerigan Bresident

The Japs don't want to fight at all. Their twitter and press feeds are blaring with antiwar sentiments. The Jap politicians meeting with Pence are almost begging him to peacefully resolve the matter. Shit show really.

>URL
>US Military shoot down North Korean missile test
>Headline
>US military considers shooting down North Korea missile tests, sources say
This shit should be illegal

distraction, because of the real backlash of the syria thing among his supporters. he's doing what his predecessors did, having the yearly hissy fit with North Korea, which allow his die-hard dick suckers to get all excited and dismiss the tomahawks business with 13D chess.
it will blow away in no time because neither China nor Russia will allow a change in status quo.
the same allies he promised USA would stop being a cuck of? Guess it was just another empty promise.

i'd love to go back to the front. no adrenaline rush can match it

Yup. Lots of civilian casualties. Probably in the millions. And then it's over. The fever breaks, the zit pops, the boil is drained. Then reunification begins.

Or, we can keep kicking this can down the road until NK develops a functional ICBM.

inb4 california gets nuked and falls into the ocean

We are not ready. Yet.

Let those other 2 carrier groups get in place.

Seriously the administration detects a weakness in Kim and they're grilling him for it.
Very interesting and out of left field.

best timeline

Trump reveals that our carriers are actually amphibious and there's one making its way there over China for an attack from the north

> Korea
> civilians

I'm fairly convinced even the non-military trained Koreans are going to be shooting whatever as long as it is against the american invaders

I'll go to the front. Maybe I'll finally die.

>amphibious
wat

well said. you've got balls. i like balls.

Why are people so stupid? Idiots itt who sY "not happening" are the idiots that post in the maya conspiracy theory, wiki leaks fake happening, maya calender doomsdsy happening threads like little dweebs.

Then when a REAL LEGITIMATE happening happens, you stupid fuckers arent even hyped. I guess im the exact opposite since im an intelligent human bean.

This is the first legitimate HAPPENING Sup Forums has ever presented. Trump isn't obama, why do you fucktards not see that. The man is a lumatic in his own right. Hes egging NK on. "See what happens"

This shit is happening 100%. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it'll happen because NK WILL test a nuke at some point and once it happens you can bet on trump striking north korea.

And you can bet on north korea striking south korea.

And you can bet on south korea nuking the north.
We will see a nuke in our lifetime. This is it. Not a world war but a bloody conflict in korea.

>implying we will have to deploy troops

LEL

Missiles and A 10s strafing the cucks running for the DMZ.

So, now what?

I bet America is going to pussy out to prevent getting BTFO by China again, and just apply more sanctions while angrily patrolling their waters while doing obscene gestures from their aircraft carriers.

A war is not on the table unless NK directly attacks a US vessel.

Based on your deep understanding of the situation on the ground in NK?

The average NK can be stopped just by feeding them.

I'm saving my enlistment to fight in Estonia against Russians.

Won't die for gooks, will die defending the qts.

but no one put kim jong un in charge

trump knew relying on china was a crapshoot
he knows how the chinese operate - it's why he always said 'we'll see how it goes'
so now, yes, we are forced to go through with this in some way
ongoing happening for the next couple weeks at least

>you stupid fuckers arent even hyped.
it's european time, friend. Sup Forums is actually not totally retarded in this shift. go back to bed.

>the front
What were you in WWll?

Once we destroy their airforce it's open season
The DMZ is going to be vaporized

I could hardly count more than 5 words spelled correctly and I am 3 lines into your argument. Probably shouldn't try to lecture people on anything

Hiding like bitches is what you do best, not surprised.

Koreans spend their whole life indoctrinated to hate the Americans and their ''world police'' attitude, plus you aren't really bringing any snacks on the USS carriers

Estonians are dying our lel you won't fight against anyone

Did they remove half of your brain at birth? Is that a common leaf practice, because it sure seems to be on this board?

A
FUCKING
LEAF