I don't mean to sound racist or anythingn, but why do african american individuals seem very vulgar?

I don't mean to sound racist or anythingn, but why do african american individuals seem very vulgar?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/criminology032539mbp/criminology032539mbp_djvu.txt
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.74064/2015.74064.Society-In-Transition_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because media Hollywood wants them to act in a certain way. It wasn't like this before and into not like this with other African natives in other countries.

That's a big nose.

it's not vulgar

They just know that they have no inherent value.
they know if they stay a skinny nigger they are worthless so they compensate with steroids or an over inflated ego or objects of value like gold ect

even with their very low IQ they still feel that crushing inferiority being surrounded by white complexity and genious

Because you've only seen them on Youtube and in movies and have never actually met them.

They have nothing else of value in their lives other than their status in the "community"

White kids have ambitions of being astronauts, or inventors, or the god damned President.
Black kids have the same amount of drive but shoved into a tiny world.
Instead of being president, they want to be bigger than "Jose" down the street.
Ultimate crabs in a bucket

>but why do the select african american individuals that I have seen in picture on the internet seem very vulgar?
Because you've never met a normal african american individual retard. Do you think every American individual is one of the fat shitsacks you see rolling around walmart?

its coz theyre mad coz they ugfbduyhvbfjskdacnuwdhfwueinfj

because they're the missing link between us and apes and people are too afraid to admit it.

>I don't mean to sound racist

They have been brainwashed to feel entitled to things they did not work for. They feel that they haved suffered slavery and should be given everything for free. Not all black people are this way. But really, the media made them this way.

You feel this way because you have no black friends.

>not like this with other african natives in other countries

Lol. You have no fucking idea. You lot have the more civilised ones. Come over here and see what real barbarism looks like.

1. Poverty and lack of education leads to more promiscuity and behavior typically associated with vulgarity. I mean, everyone does this shit. But poor people are more open about it. I think everyone can agree with this regardless of race.

2. Here's where Sup Forums starts disagreeing with me. White People encourage the sexual objectification of blacks. PLEASE, just for a moment, move past the Jew thing, and focus on an actual individual/civilian/audience perspective. White people love the image of the hardcore, strong, gun-toting muscular black thug. They also love the independent, sexy, exotic chocolately black girl image. I'm not taking about who is to blame for putting the image out there, so please don't get hung up on that. I'm talking about people's response to it.

There has been a cultural perception of black People, both male and female for hundreds of years: Thry are disgusting, smelly, horrible, BUT somehow also super sexy, exotic, playthings just for your enjoyment.

And the reality is, in the face of lack of opportunities, a feeling of being trapped, a desire of approval, and in many areas, a lack of education and being stuck in poverty, it's very easy to just say "well everyone is already wanting and expecting me to have this image, so I'll just stick with that image".

I'm not excusing the behavior, just explaining where it comes from.

Bullshit.

Its genetics burger. Thousand upon thousands of years of genetics. We have tried to educate and civilise them, its nearly impossible. They just don't want to.

You can't go against your genes.

prime example of a dumb LOW IQ nigger here

look at his pathetically dumb explanations

I'm literally laughing at you right now you dumb subhuman

Yeah, that's Andrew Jackson and Thanos Jefferson were doing when they said that "niggers are disgusting" and then went home and raped their slaves. Educating them.

Then you believe that men are inherently more violent and dangerous than women due to testosterone?

Dude i live in tuscaloosa and can confirm that 80% of the blacks in my town are pic related

Yeah, I don't think anyone has ever seen annoying, thuggish nogs in real life. I know for a fact that I haven't.

No sir, all hollywood lies.

so you delusional nigger think anybody actualy likes you shitskins?

look at the Dating site charts where it's clear as day nobody even responds to your horsepussy women

niggers and nigresses are the least replied to races ...it's literally a fact

you cognitive dissonance of
>White people love the image of the hardcore
ect

is so fucking amusing
because it's clearly only a wish and can't be backed up by any numbers and the fact that niggers are ugly and no other race likes them can be backed up by wayyyy more then a handful studies

but I don't even expect you to understand my words you uggabooga dumb nigger

Whites won't say this to you, but Jews to whites are what whites to blacks, whites play dirty tricks on your type just like Jews play tricks on them. If you play along, they will only blame you for it.

Blacks on average are literally the least intelligent race on the planet... their skeletal structures are closer to primates, thinner skulls, stop developing quicker than whites and less cranial capacity as well.
Also, there's a very strong correlation between stupidity and violence.

Name one first world country where the majority of the population is black.
Pro Tip... there are none.

You really haven't. The results in the American elections spoke for themselves: all of Trump's votes were from rural and suburban retards.

Evolution
They still prefer to live in squalor and throw shit at each other

>its the "Sup Forums being hypocrite" episode

if anything hollywood promotes a stereotype that niggers are civilized, and the ones that may seem subhuman only do so because they are "hip". they dont typically show niggers for what they really are

just like how hollywood used to always promote the "hot lesbian" meme to get people more accepting of lesbians, when in reality the vast majority of lesbians are fat ugly disgusting degenerate slobs

Historically black people were always more violent then white people. their famiily were always fucked up and never stable

Violence
"Of 9,210 homicides in 1926
firearms were used in 6,377 instances or in 69.2 per cent of the cases.
Another factor is to be found in the large Negro population. In 1926
the homicide death rate was 454 per million of population for the colored
race as against 52 for white persons nine times as many for the colored
as for the white population."
- Criminology
by Haynes, Fred
archive.org/stream/criminology032539mbp/criminology032539mbp_djvu.txt

shitty family
"Samuel J. Holmes made an authoritative survey of illegitimacy in the
United States based upon 1934 figures. Taking into account both the
white and Negro population, the illegitimacy rate was 3.9 per cent. Out
of every thousand live births, 39 babies were born out of wedlock. There
were 35,000 white illegitimates and 43,000 Negro ones. But the ratio of
illegitimacy was more than seven times higher among Negroes than it was
among whites. The rate for whites was 2.04 per cent and for Negroes the
15.5 per cent mentioned above."
- Society In Transition
by Harry elmer barnes
archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.74064/2015.74064.Society-In-Transition_djvu.txt

Poverty does play a role in it. but you say its just poverty or the "white supremacy" is beyond retarded. Black people have an internal problem with there culture. In the 1920;s blacks were playing jazz music,smoking dope and drinking moonshine and murdering each other, while having 10 baby mamas. Today they play shitty rap music, smoking crack and drinkings 40 oz and murdering each other. all the while having 10 baby mamas.
they have always be dysfunctional and its most of the time their own fault.

Because you only remember the worst people you meet, not the average people that blur into the background.

Go send dick pics to more minors Destiny.

I work with a few blacks and I get along with them and everything, they're some of the few nice ones.

But I still can't get past the way they look. Fuck why are they so damn ugly? Big fat noses and jutting jaws and yellowed eyes. Big fat cartoon lips. What the fuck man. It's distracting, I try to be nice but I can't stand looking at them they're so goofy-looking.

>Trump wins election
>Proof degenerate nigger culture isn't real

silly faggot.

It's in their genes. You can't blame society when it's the same in every continent they are in.

Education more than anything

>niggers and nigresses are the least replied to races
Not true, Indians are

:(