I am a female feminist with white nationalist inclinations

Hello, Sup Forums.

I am a white female from Chicago. I am a feminist, which I know all of you will abhor, but I understand the repercussions of the demographic decline for whites in America.

I don't want whites to become a minority in America because I believe it will hinder our social progression and especially the rights of women.

I don't know where I would fit in because most feminists are far-left and most white nationalists are far-right.

I do admire Richard Spencer though. He seems like a credible and charismatic guy with socially progressive views.

I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization. White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

That is just my word of advice to you. And no, you will not see my tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121207286/#121207286
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121119928/#121119928
youtube.com/watch?v=un_9tBza7qI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdL3wMe6DuQ
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or GTFO

*farts*

>No tits attached.
What are you even doing here? Gtfo

No

>I'll vote against my own beliefs because my feelings got hurt
yep, sounds just like a woman

This is the problem with women: Though you claim to by white nationalist, all your words are hollow. You are a hollow entity. The only reason you strive for white nationalism is because you are genetically disgusted with black cocks, and somehow or the other, against all the odds that's been stacked against you, your cock hungry mind has decided to play Hitlers little slut.

You have no reason to be anything, and the fact that white nationalism is in your head in the place is a severe sign that you havn't been acting like the baby machine you so deeply want to be.

This is pasta

sage

>white female from Chicago
>white from Chicago

>white
>Chicago

you have at least put an effort

How many times have you been BLACKED?

Umm.... you are being sexist user

>compares right wing "sexism" to islam that literally degrades women

And you expect us to even attempt using reason with you? Lol.

Fuck off slut. The whole point of white nationalism is to get the second generation of white women to be loyal virgins, not repulsive roasties like you, who we have already given up on. At this point I'd rather marry a slant eyed gook than some coalburner like you.

Leave politics to men, sweetheart.

Lol I thought the same.

Richard Spencer is a faggot like OP

>Leaf

tits please or gtfo

JIDF trying to trick all our pussy starved autists.

Fuck off, Leave em alone!!!

Also
>1 post by this ID

Fuck off. You don't get to request special attention for being a woman.

If your argument isn't good enough to stand genderless in its own, then you pay the tits price.

>this is probably pasta anyway

>Leafless

>1 post by this id

I lol'd
t. Chimpcongo native

Literal copy pasta:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121207286/#121207286
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121119928/#121119928

Welcome newdyke. Lurk moar.
Leave your gender behind and people might listen.

you are a right-wing white supremacist

STOP FUCKING LARPING ON MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

You posted this shit before

sage

>Leave politics to men, sweetheart.
So this is the problem. We forgot ancient wisdom and gave half of our political power to women. Now all of our politicians are fake bullshit artists because as soon as the women get their fe-fes hurt, they vote for the other bullshit artist.

That Greek play, Assemblywomen... it was true

Sage

Post many times before

Sage

The true fall of society is the fall from religion. Birth control and abortions must be banned. Christ is Lord. Hail Mary.

How many of these retarded posts are you going to make? One for fags, one for lesbo feminists... get the fuck out of here younfaggot
Sage

>I don't know where I would fit in
That's your problem. You're looking for a hivemind mentality instead of listening to, learning and beginning to understand yourself.

You don't need a group, you need time alone to self reflect on your choices and better understand yourself. If you don't feel like you fit in anywhere then welcome to the club and there is nothing wrong with that, in fact it is the way forward. Stop trying to "fit in" and instead come to the best understanding of yourself possible, THAT is what the world needs from everyone, and to embrace it without any self judgment, let society take care of that for you it will do a fantastic job of it. Your job is to withstand the storm and remain unwavering in whoever it is you are, embrace all aspects and love them equally even the shit you hate about yourself.

> Feminist

Bitch

Feminist = ugly. We don't want to see your tits.

Based on your other beliefs, I'm quite sure that you'll grow out of your feminism. Good luck with college.

I think more feminist like you should speak up to save feminism as a whole from becoming synonymous with "marxist politics that pander to every minority" I honestly think interseccional feminism is killing it tbqh

nah show us ya tits sheila

Fuckin larper how many times will you make the same thread with the same image FUCK OFF

I suggest you leave your feminist ideals. they block your ability to procreate because even if we saved our race then you'd have these stupid ideals about how men are always to blame and that marriage is oppressing you. Or how you don't need to change yourself but to change the world to fit your wants. As for the parties being sexist. Perhaps its your perception of the world that makes you think that. I don't hear them say shit like "fucking women" or even implying that. Perhaps you need to change. Not us.

>feminist

DROPPED

Post your mantits, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=un_9tBza7qI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdL3wMe6DuQ

1 post by this ID

Same thread every day and still 40+ replies.

Go make me a sammich bitch or should i say kys LARPing faggot.

Nice digits.

But seriously love. White nationalism espouses traditional roles for women. If you can live with that then we will welcome you with open arms as our sister. If not then you are part of the problem and will be hung on the day of the rope.

>1 post by t. faggit

Tits or gtfo.

sage

"I voted for the party that will enable literal rape culture and abuse towards women to be normal because the other party believes that men and women are different"
Kek, go fuck yourself you nigger sympathising liberal fuck...

>Almost leaf

Kill yourself

I'm a white woman and I'd punch myself in my own fucking vagina, if I ever gave someone the impression I was a "feminist".

Just shut the fuck up, make sure you shave and be a hole. That's literally, all anyone expects from a fucking "feminist". Useless...

Would you say you are a white nationalist?

*FARTS LOUDLY*

Troll thread aside, feminism and liberalism are legit and decent philosophies. When put under the umbreall of neo-liberal leftism though, everything turns to shit.

Please refrain from using phrases such as "I'm a female" if you have no intention of actually providing photographic evidence to substantiate your claim.

Lolno
Nothing pisses me off than modern feminism, not even Mussies

>I'm a female
>I'm a feminist

The fact that this thread did not die with 0 replies tells me there's little hope for Sup Forums and for Western civilization.

Hmm, where have I read this before?

Oh, Pasta posta

Oh, fuck that! What "men"? It's hard to tell the difference between a "man" and feminist. Haha, we're running out of fucking "men". Men today show up at Women's Marches in DC and wear pussy hats. Men let themselves become a bunch of fucking butch dikes.

>Forgets to sage shits on Sup Forums for shitposting on femicopypasta thread

Kys

>espousing more feminist rhetoric
would be against our collective ideology, which only exists to resist against perverted ideologies like feminism. Being feminist, will almost always lead you down a unfulfilling life path so, so unfortunately it is you who needs to espouse more traditionalist rhetoric and convert to whats right. Instead of trying to delude our ideology to be inclusive of perversion. We are probably going to end up warring since leftists who have a comfortable life have no reason to stop acting like immoral degenerates, since they can get away with it.

Here's her real pic

poo in the loo or get out

>Claiming to be a girl on Sup Forums 4chins

Well then im the nigger fairy

>1 post by this ID
lmao you all got played

I'm a white patriot. America First, except I actually mean it. Trump's been fucking cucked because bitches like this, follow Ivanka on Twitter and that bitch and her Jew on a leash, get corner offices next to daddy.

>I don't want whites to become a minority in America
Too late, the new borns have been a minority for 3 years now.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jew commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

What's a nigger fairy?

Sage

>I am a female
stopped reading

Ivanka is a problem all right. And her Jew boyfriend yuck

You know the rules.

Also sage.

Obama w/ free cell phones and food stamps...

And she's a fucking Jew, too... drained the swamp to make room for Jew hell.

>1 post by this ID

OK sage

Fucking kikes sage

Have a giggle... It won't kill you.

You don't understand feminism, equality, or cultural Marxism. If you did, you would see why not only nationalist movements aren't sexist, but also why feminism is so left. Unlock your mind. Release the brainwashing feminazis shoved down your throat. Then go marry a man and raise a family, you'll be far happier at home.

>I do admire Richard Spencer though. He seems like a credible and charismatic guy with socially progressive views.

If listening to Jewish musicals and watching hentai makes him a credible and charismatic guy then you're wrong. He's a fucking weaboo

Anyone in Chicago wanna meet ups somewhere, sometime and get comfy... even if only for self-defense when it finally h a p p e n s?

+++ if you are a qt 3.14

You're a guy larping.

Faggot

I go to UIC. Do you want to meet up on campus?

sounds like you need more women in stem. go to stem field you bitch.

>live action role playing on Sup Forums
its turn based here, user.

sage

I've seen this pasta before but I'll humor it again. One of the many reasons the west is so fucked up right now is because we gave women equal right's. Women are like children, they need to be protected, cared for and put in their place when need be.

sage the larper

Don't go to school in the city myself, but I'm in.

How do you feel bout mixed people?

I lost my sense of humor after I came to the realization that my father's land and culture is dying every day. Now I only see minorities as an obstacle for the survival of my race. Sage

The problem with feminism is that it makes women think they deserve to be respected just because they are women. No person deserves to be respected unless they earn that respect, regardless of race or sex. Men who refuse to respect any woman are idiots, but so are men who think all women deserve to be respected. The majority of women don't deserve respect. The problem isn't with men. Women need to change before men will.

>1 post by this ID
>LARPing as a girl

guaranteed replies.jpg
Remember, sage goes in the options field

They are untermensch.

Don't listen to these betas

Lmao, I'm on campus right now, my class got cancelled. Where are you at?

Well shit.

Meh, just moved here and lonely so whatever, still down to get drinks.

Try constraining yourself in a room for a week and have "everything you want" delivered to you as long as you don't leave your room. That is what you nationalists typically want for women which is why it persistently fails.

This post again? Fuck off

kek demands tits, or wrath will be released upon OP

Lol I am just a larping fag. I am in the library, but I am not a chick.

In what world do we live in where in the left has gone so far left that feminists are now on our side?

>taking this seriously