Did they catch bigdick yet? How is he evading police for so long despite tweeting constantly?

Did they catch bigdick yet? How is he evading police for so long despite tweeting constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcoastnews.com/news/nation-now/facebook-video-murder-suspect-steve-stephens-found-dead-inside-car-in-erie-pa/432162388
crimeonline.com/2017/01/12/despite-police-efforts12-year-olds-suicide-video-goes-viral/
news.vice.com/story/facebook-live-has-a-big-problem-livestreamed-violence
goerie.com/news/20170418/police-cleveland-facebook-killer-kills-self-in-erie
heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. He's still free to practice his unhallowed niggertry

>Can't touch dis

This guy looks like a fucking monster, he's got that psychopath gaze like Ivan The Terrible.

What's his Twitter handle

Family is saying he's in South Carolina.

Can anyone confirm

Anyone else get the feeling we're looking at the missing link?

They don't really want to catch him because the BLM chimps will chimp out when cops inevitably have to kill him.

At least we're not still on "muh rushinz."

His girlfriend set him off

Turns out when you tell locals there's a 'dark skinned white male' on the loose it makes it a lot harder to find him

Turns out he killed himself. Just coming out now.

He killed a pedophile old fart, he is doing the lords work, we should be helping him evade the police.

He has a twitter?

Literally just killed himself like < 20 minutes ago.

2 shekels says he's a muslim

TURRURRU

whats his twitter

Same thing for methode man from wutang he was doing video musics while the fbi was after him

Steve Stephens, the so-called "Facebook killer" who sparked a multi-state manhunt after he brazenly gunned down a Cleveland man at random, killed himself Tuesday morning in Erie County as cops closed in, Pennsylvania State Police said on Facebook.
Stephens was spotted by members of the state police who attempted a traffic stop and "after a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself."
At a press conference earlier this morning, Cleveland police said they did not know where Stephens was

>t. fox news notification

He an hero'ed.

How many has he killed?

He's dead, anons.

firstcoastnews.com/news/nation-now/facebook-video-murder-suspect-steve-stephens-found-dead-inside-car-in-erie-pa/432162388

Wasn't that ODB?

who killed him

Yeah, I figured that'd be it, all the nonsense about killing over a dozen when they only found one body. I went to sleep early last night though (still six or so hours ahead of you burgers) so didn't stay updated.

Self-inflicted GSW

Claims 14+ but only the old man's body was found. Decent chance he only got the one.

Idk my brother told me that
you might be right i am not into rap

Very convenient...

Very convenient he died this way

If it were as many as he claimed, then why not use Facebook Live for each of them?

He wasn't a pedo.

Stop being weird, Rio.

You know, I think he died in a very convenient way, don't you?

Can you prove he was a pedo?

It doesnt matter anyway since the idea is that somebody can get away with shooting vidéos in daylight while escaping the fbi of all people

The white devil of course.

Riots inevitable.

It's not the first time that this has happened

crimeonline.com/2017/01/12/despite-police-efforts12-year-olds-suicide-video-goes-viral/

And it's pretty weird how Cuckerberg is supposed to have his Dev Conference pretty soon.

Don't be dumb, nobody's gonna give a fuck about this unless it turns out the police killed him and faked a suicide. It's cop on unarmed black killings and beatings that gets people in a frenzy.

Or they find a bunch more bodies in some shitty part of Cleveland

It was a suicide, found him near earie.

#blackthugsmatter

cowardly nig kills self
doesnt even get into shoot out with police
SAD

Nah bro. The reason they won't care now is cause he killed an old black guy. Had he killed an old white guy the entire black community would be complaining about how he didn't do nuffing. Even Joy Lane is already hinting at it in her statement to fox news.

I think he believed that they would've captured him alive and he didn't want to go to jail for capital murder for killing old dindu.

>GSW

Gorilla Super Wedgie?

Fucking loser...kd sitting at -1.

Yep. What a fucking let down. At least he's dead.

news.vice.com/story/facebook-live-has-a-big-problem-livestreamed-violence

Kikerberg needs to kinda get rid of that shieeeeeet

They're allowing him to get far,

gunshot wound

gun shot wound

I know, I'm just saying it takes more than "black murderer found dead" to get a media circus going, so there's no reason for this to get out of hand. I mean, beyond how it kind of got out of hand yesterday with the live feed, in proportion to the crime itself.

>men who have sex with fully developed 16 year old girls deserve to be murdered in cold blood
What did Americans mean by this?

Sheeeit

Got any examples of such developments? Black kills white without provocation, kills himself, people defend the criminal on a large scale?

wut

Press conference going on right now, he an hero during a traffic stop earlier today.

Five-O said, "Freeze!" and I got numb
Can I tell 'em that I really never had a gun?
But it's the wax that the Terminator X spun

Ayo Chuck, they're saying we're too black, man
Yo I don't understand what they're saying
But little do they know they can get a smack for that, man

A gay nig nog using a Taiwanese vpn?

How about black murders hundreds of innocent whites, becomes president of south africa and hailed as a hero.

No, far too irrelevant.

Not the exact same situation but Trayvon Martin comes pretty close.

What the fuck is even remotely similar about these cases?

well 18 is kinda old in most places

>go to mcdonalds
>eat your last big mac
>kill yourself
Land of the free

It could get out of hand when Zuckerberg has to answer as to why his medium is being used as a platform to broadcast tragedies.

The fuck are you on, Sven?

Shut the fuck up, gook.

He wasn't at a McDonald's, you dumb fuck.

He was spotted leaving one you bagel

dis is how you eat a bigmac, niGGUH

Prove it

Reports say that his car was spotted at a McDonalds.

>State police were following the car as it headed west into Erie after leaving a nearby McDonald’s, police said.
goerie.com/news/20170418/police-cleveland-facebook-killer-kills-self-in-erie

Tendies as last meal

George S. Washington

No one made the connection that this dude is the Easter bunny? Just look at his head it's a big ass chocolate egg. Coincidence? I think not. They won't catch his ass now Easter is over.

Bigdick still on the loose

Does anyone got the link to the video of him killing?

I can get it to u user

You're welcome

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

Thanks bro

Media says he killed himself

Did I miss something? Is based Morgan Freeman (RIP) really a pedo?

The food still didn't make his big ass happy.

Already saw it. Also, why didn't he shoot up McDonald's? Fuck them niggas.

It's unsubstantiated

AUTONIGGERED

Even worse, he suffered the Giga Super Wedgie

What the fuck, I wanted to see the manhunt becoming a shooting in someplace rlly far away

Yes, he killed himself in Erie, PA.

He pbbly isnt dead

He wasn't prepared enough.

Man wanted a Big Mac shitty last meal if you ask me.

Oh really, cmon, fucking coward cuck, couldnt even go and make a shootout with the police