Is homeopathy the ultimate red pill?

Is homeopathy the ultimate red pill?

the red pill is a living joke

just like homeopathy

homeopathy only works on mental illness

Sup Forums is proof that homeopathy works:
>dillute Sup Forums with shillings, cuck-posting and other bullshit
>dillute it some more
>yes, yes. It get's stronger! More potent!
>add some more dub shill posts, and trap posts
>dillute a little bit more
>this is so potent! The Energy is so strong!!
And whup, all of a sudden, Sup Forums is gone.

Steve Jobs thought he could beat cancer with homeopathic remedies. Don't be a retard going to the doctors is not a conspiracy

This. Only don't take Dr. Goldstein's pills for fake (((illnesses)))

But, some homeopathic treatments do work, got rid of bad otitis media with a little bit of garlic

people often seem to mix up homeopathy and herbal remedies/medicines

Homeopathy is horse shit, herbal remedies actually work (though not all)

everything is just under the umbrella term "alternative medicine"

homeopathy is a mental illness

Acupuncture is legit. Homeopathy is garbage placebo.

acupuncture is a legit placebo. you get the same effect with sham needles in random spots

Dry needling isn't, my calf muscle was tighter than a nun on Christmas because I have two torn ligaments in my knee and my calf is working overtime, two times a week and my calf isn't in horrible pain by just touching the calf. First time he stuck a needle in my calf it shot it out it was so tight.

>needling
he ehehehe

Homeopathy is beyond fucking retarded.
They think the more you dilute something, the more potent it gets.
If that was true lake water would cure everything.

As in, homeopathy is just placebo but placebo has an actual effect on the brain, kinda red pill? If so, yes.

"Acupuncture points"/meridians may be bullshit, but inserting needles into the body has a demonstrated effect of promoting blood flow, releasing endorphins, normalizing cortisol levels, etc.
Chinese medicine theory is horseshit, but I don't think it's effects can be solely attributed to placebo

it started out as just being aware that the holocaust didnt happen and knowing about jews and whatnot. the meme has been degraded over time mostly by newfags

its a way for jews to get next money out of you.

Next time your have a serious illness I recommend you rely on homeopathy.

placebo effect

no, it's the ultimate "I'm a stupid cuck and do not understand what placebo effect is" sugar pill w/ no active substance.

homeopathy can be healed with homeopathy
You can claim you used homeopathic """""""meds""""""" and just give them a glass of water

>"Acupuncture points"/meridians may be bullshit
Shows up when illuminated with infrared light.
Don't rub Bladder 36 on the ankle or you'll miscarry when pregnant.
Open heart surgery with electrified needles in Heart Channel points and no general anaesthesia.
Organ channels closely match pattern of connections between spine, organs and limbs during fetal development.
Random needling doesn't have nearly the effect of specific point needling under a doctor's direction.

Accupoints totally don't exist. Totally.

I think you're thinking of Bladder 60 being contraindicated for miscarriage.
Not to be a fag or anything. I actually love acupuncture and have studied it for years.

That's the one. Been a few years since I did that research.