American Middle - School Caught Forcing Studemts to do Muslim Prayers 5 Times a Day!

American Middle - School Caught Forcing Studemts to do Muslim Prayers 5 Times a Day!

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/29/lawsuit-public-school-forced-my-child-to-convert-to-islam.html

Thats a fucking Tornado drill dip shit.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Pretty funny first time it was posted.

Now being the 349823948th time it's been posted, and OP is a fucking faggot cuck, this is a fucking tornado drill nigger.

Why aren't they under their desks? Have nuclear bomb drills gone out of vogue?

>suing the school just because they showed the kids the only true way of enlightenment
>not paying them extra money
burgers please

All Muslim is done towards Mecca, which means they would all have to be facing the same direction (east) this is a drill of some sort.

The ones on the left will surely go to Jennah, the ones on the right however are facing the wrong direction and must be raped.

Not sure how anyone could think that's a Muslim prayer if they are all pointing into different directions

Under the Desk would be for earthquake drills, You move to the center of the hallway for Tornadoes so glass and shit does not get thrown all around. Also it should be the most sturdy part of the building. But if and F5 comes through its game ogre no matter what.

lol classic shill tactic

take fake news (tornado drill islam) and real (overly detailed and positive representation of islam in schools) and try to conflate them.

i wonder how many goys will fall for it

>teachers selling the lie to kids that they'd survive this

you dont want to be near windows in the event of a tornado

of course you'd know

Muslims all pray in the same direction towards mecca so i know this is bullshit from the start. If this was a story from say germany or sweden i might have beleived it.

SAGE THIS THREAD

Yah tornadoes would shred them either way if it was strong enough. my school would make us go down to basement for drills used to be an old fall out shelter.

>Hey kids, Principle Podesta here

They aren't even doing it properly. Is this a joke?

Oh OK, so nuclear bombs don't blow out the windows. I get it now.

>missing the joke