Poland is shit

Poland is shit

We had a good run for a while but populists have literally bought peoples votes now with MUH FREE MONEY

watch this country descend to venezuela tier in 15 years and we're gonna deserve it

probably will get taken over by germany (I hope) or russia (fuck russia)

true

it's hard to disagree

Russia annex us please

daily LSO fred

Why would we?

>Drive to Poland
>On Autobahnen
>Every Autobahn segment has a blue sign in front of it
>Built with European Unions money
>At my hotel
>Hotel was build 250 years ago
>Small Blue Sign
>EU gave money to restore this building
>Go to tourist attractions
>Blue Signs everywhere

Everything new in Poland is build with money from the European Union aka Germany. The new houses people live in are built because polish people go to Germany, get money and take everything home to build their houses.
The Eu pays for infrastructure that was needed , get some standarts in agricukture but asking any polish person they will say:
>FUCK THE EU POLAND WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM

How can so many people be so delusional? The only reason Poland is a First World Country now is because of EU money, they would be India tier without it.

poland
>poor, violent shithole, ugly people, ugly everything, racism
western europe
>rich, peacful, tolerant, diverse

Why wouldn't you?

true
pls Germany take our land, we should be germans

TELL ME ABOUT THE POLE!
WHY DOES HE BURN SO MUCH TRASH?

Poland
>Got fucked by Hitler
>Got fucked by Stalin
>Got fucked by the Allied forces who started the war to 'defend Poland', but did nothing about the communist oppresion
>Got schemed by Churchill
>Got schemed by the French
>Got raped until very recently

You really got it bad bros

Ha-ha,kurva!

Poles are very similar to niggers here in america

apples?

Arent you proud and independent european country?

>millions of Poles have already ran from this shithole to the Western countries
>edgy western teenagers still think that it is some kind of white rightist paradise

No, I want USSR back.

Pls Poland, invade Belarus and steal their rubl

But communism is shit.

Move there then you poor cuck.

this xD
poland=shit

communism is peak of humanity

Whats the problem, OP? Don't you have descent economic growth? Beautiful cities and landscapes?

What is your government doing wrong?

Lol move there, you seem like the type over in america that says fuck america while they don't plan on moving out

Nonsense. How can it be peak of humanity when communists are not human.

Poland under gommunism
>people in space
>0% unemployment
>0% homelessness
>everyone was educated
>0 criminals

Poland under great capitalism
>toiler cleaners
>subhumans
>can't write and speak
>people knows only how to steal

My fellow Poles, please help me here

Well, right you are, I am missing your apples, they were always godlike. Fucking sanctions. I want my pretty polish apples back.

Jaruzelski did nothing wrong

Poland in the ass because now there dont live a jewish people

What's with all these polish self-hatred threads? Get your shit together polacks. It's enough that we are cucks, we don't need you to be so as well.

We don't want to sink a shitton of money in such a larmoyant country. We still need you for later.

Poland is poor but people outside of the city still have good Christian values completely absent in Western Europe and America

>MMMM I ENVY YOU BOLAN BECAUSE 99% WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHISTIANS, SO WHAT THAT YOU EAT SHIT AND EARN ALMOST NOTHING, THE BEST IS THAT YOU HAVE NO """"KEKS""""

I don't wanna be a part of Germany, I don't speak German. I can only say "Der Papst ist ein Mann wer wohnt in dem Rom"

The world ended in 1945

Is basically giving for poor people for votes and started to do weird shit. We have no money to give away and we will never be able to get rid of the this because canceling of subsides would be a political suicide
PLZ ANNEX US ALREADY

do you think that pope paolo secondo was rapist?

witam was ciule

Money*

Ich wilkommen euch die Ciulen

Go fucking move somewhere else you stupid retard, go clean toilets and suck dick for money. Better yet, just shoot yourself in the eye socket fucking mongoloid.

And every self hating Pole in this thread can go fuck himself.

look how him burn whoreson

Polish posters are the worst

JUST annex my shit up senpai

nah better not, our only trerrorism victim was in germany the truck driver that got shot, not safe
better poor and alive then dead in belgium

ce qp zjec

>Posts a Finn.

Non countries are not allowed to post here, fuck off

>Grafika patriotyczna
oh am laffin

Its not that we dont know where the money comes from but we also know who reset our country and made us need it