Cartel

How do we stop the cartels guys? Keep it serious please

INB4 >killing all shitskins

Nuke your entire shithole country

That would imply killing all shitskins read the inb4

Unironically building a wall

Get better police. Failing that, vigilantism.

You're really stupid If you think that would stop drugs we're talking about cartels with more money than Argentinas economy

The problem isn't that we have a great military but Muh humans right doesn't allow to get them out to the streets

> (OP) (You)
>Get better police. Failing that, vigilantism.

What about the Us getting an intervention I heard that DEA only stopped 1 percent of drugs

And from what I've heard, the politicians are in cahoots with the Cartel, so you can't change it.

So, vigilantism it is.

Call me cynical, but I doubt any action the US can take will not be sufficient without being illegal.

Watch cartel Land on Netflix.

Not all politicians but maybe half.

The problem isn't even in my state but in others, tamaulipas, guerrero, Michoacan, and Sinaloa isn't too bad because cartel kill the thiefs and kidnappers

Are there STILL many drug addicts in the US?
I think if us would stop buying cartel would be very devastated

>Mexico has states.
Forget Netflix, I need to read Mexican History.

Technically, we're all addicted to caffeine, but nothing too strong. At least, not heavily within the White/Asian demographic. That being said, I can't give you a precise statistic.

Have an incorruptible police force and literally shoot them as you meet them.
Not a meme or edgyness. 100+ years of organized crimes proved multiple times this is the most effective way

Doesn't all countries have states burger?

I think drugs are killing niggers so it's better for you

Fascism.

When they are paid 500$ a month they're not so incorruptible

I thought Europe didn't, given how tiny the countries are. To be honest, we only learn about the United States and Canadian territories in standard education.

Not in term of money. Who puts his incorruptibility into money it's corrupted already. Criminals are always richer.
morally incorruptible.

>forgetting rule #1

Good Italy yeah but sometimes it's hard to be incorruptible I heard about this 2 female police officers that stopped 2 cartel members,t offered money they said no, then in the court the cartel offered a huge amount of money to the judge and he was pretty easily corrupted, the two members got out in one week or so and found the 2 officers raped them and shoot 'em in the head.

They would've been better off if they just took the money

I've started reading every Mexican post in a Mexican accent and now I can't stop

>Mexican accent
You mean real accent or that accent portrayed on Hollywood

Legalize dope.

Well the hollywood accent is the only one we ever hear over in Britain

Told you. No processes. If those two women had the duty to shoot them in the head, they would still serving and the criminals would be gone.
If you don't know it, go read something about Cesare Mori, the Iron Prefect. Under Mussolini the fighting against mafia got pretty fucking hardcore. He used to ride into mafia controlled villages with his lever action rifle and his squad of chosen policemen to just shoot them. Or read about Vespri Siciliani, more modern.

There is always a way to fight organized criminality. You just need enough force to be applied against it. Remember it: if it's still around, someone that could take them down, simply doesn't want to

Mexican Spanish is the best Spanish Wayne

trials*, not processes. I used an italian word lol

Give some context to your northern neighbors.

This is what I know:
>Bad hombres
>Low IQ country
>Racist as fuck due to Spanish Conquistadores being collectivists
>War on drugs probably contributes

>Best to keep you the fuck out

Adopt Synarchism then maybe I'll accept it

I hope people talk about this in the elections coming in 1 year the problem is that candidates talk about corruption, security economy but never about the cartel.

legalize drugs

Such is life. It's amazing how such a far country is so similar and yet so different. We share the same burden
Stop this meme. It wouldn't help solving the problem and would make the people dumber and softer against mafia. Besides they make their money out of cocaine, heroin and weapon trafficking. Weed hardly impacts their revenue.

Troll them. Similar to Shia, they will keep moving locations.

legalize weed will kill their revenue. something like 2/3rd of cartel revenue is from weed

Basically Mexico is this

>people who choose always the easiest way, no school is hard I better start working
>Canada holds our gold and silver since 06
>America holds our oil and our companies
>low iq due to low skilled teachers that are payed better than police officers

Mexico is fucked.

And were 5 points lower than the America's iq

Serious question, why don't you guys have your own Duterte?

A politician who can't be corrupted and is near the end of his life so he doesn't care about money or public image anymore, and just wants to genocide all the filth from his country. I am sure there are many Mexicans who hate the cartels and want to build a Mexico they can be proud about. You'd have people lining up in droves to join the death squads.

In addition to this, legalizing weed would tax it, and they can sell it at a lower price and still benefit from that.

And also, even gold buyer and sellers are legal and they are all mafia controlled, it's well known.

You can't starve cancer when it's at such a late stage. If you remove the sick organ, the cancer already moved elsewhere. You need to fucking glass it

We should start by killing all of you shitskins

Legalize drugs and tell the US to fuck off if they call us a narco state

Too much blood and money has been shed for nothing, we aren't a very big consumer of illegal drugs, so, all this fighting is just there to serve the interests of US politicians

you need a trump-like leader to call upon your conquistador past and raise patriotism in your hellhole my dude

The red pill is that drug cartels are improving Mexico.

Mexico is going through population control . The poor and ignorant are dying and the smart and fit are surviving a little bit longer.

Money flows into Mexico and many towns are now like a modern day Miami thanks to all the drug money flowing in. Business is booming all over Mexico.

Mexico would be dumb as fuck to let a good thing stop.

Also, the DEA is getting a lot of cash with the war on drugs as well.

Everyone is winning.

Read the Inb4 moron
The problem is that Mexico is been ruled by the same party since it's 1910 revolution and they did this to the county they weren't so bad until mid 70s and 80s the crisis hit the sky basically by a year to another the dollar was 1 Mexican Peso then in 12 years 2500 and they washed their hands by deleting 3 numbers and calling then new pesos thus leaving the dollar at 2 New pesos in 1993

Have the gringos legalize all drugs in exchange for something like the deportation of all Mexicans or sell them some more land

You want to stop them fucking stop the corruption in government, Fund your fucking police force, and use the military to cleanse the border towns and hot spots.

Because we need to re-form the political class, corruption Is on every high political seats

Bronco
Fernando Elizondo
Carlos Slim
(Probably) Castañeda

Those guys could probably break the political System.

should I move to italy?

>How do we stop the cartels

BUILD WALL

Accept that a lot of innocent people will probably get killed because that's their primary method of deterrence. Send in the boots and cut the cancer out, scour the land and torch every foxhole.

You won't get rid of paramilitary stormtroopers hellbent on keeping the drugs and money flowing otherwise.

Stop fucking Donald's a wall will be better for the cartels tunnels tunnels moron

Invade mexico and impose martial law

Bomb their houses and the salons where their wives and mistresses go to

MOAB the schools where their children go, tell the parents of the innocent kids killed that you should of shamed known drug kingpins to the point that the drug kingpins should of homeschooled or just pulled your kids out of the school

Usurp their bank accounts and execute their accountants, lawyers, and banking managers

Erect concentration camps for those who are caught buying, selling, and or using illegal narcotics. Create vegetation and farming capabilities in those camps so the inmates can sustain themselves

I unironically support this idea.

Legalize cartels selection of drugs and make them in America instead, cartels will be outcompeted with superior American cocaine and heroin and become bankrupt

>muh cartels have a lot of money
no they don't

The only thing that's keeping cocaine, heroin, meth, and other drugs as well as the people who sell them from conducting business like any regular honest company is prohibition.

Take your subhuman knuckle dragging views elsewhere, there's lots of American memer subhumans here advocating for more death, it's disgusting

Pic related, even the shitty cartels are selling this shit like normal businesses in the open with a 24/7 service

It's time to legalize them and let honest people fuck the cartels over

Kek por que tapas el número user?

>have Mexican officals kidnap Phillipines president and some how ship him to the united states
>hire russian hackers - have him get elected into office
>sit back and relax
>watch all druggies in the USA get beheaded.
>???
>mexico just got fixed

Para no darle gusto a los subhumanos

Get the US to legalize drugs.

why don't your locals start making "anti-cartels" cartels ? the results would be horrifying but at the end of the day, it would work

mario castañeda?
kamehameha?

I'm not advocating for death, I'm telling you what it will take.

that's the point, if someone tries to go full duterte america will come to defend le human rights xD
if you want to know why mexico is this way look at how america's elite benefit from it, it's not mexican politicians, it's americans, if they interfere for fucking israel at the other side of the world you think they wouldn't interfere in the country next to them?

legalizing soft drugs like weed is one thing but legalizing the hard stuff like meth and heroin is irresponsible and will take it's toll on the community directly and indirectly.
Don't be a fucking idiot man, these fucking drugs aren't milkshakes. They destroy lives. I don't give a rats ass about losers dying on heroin but it hurts their families too. Most times they are also committing crimes to afford them.
To say you would want something so harmful as this in your community means you lack empathy and responsibility. grow up.

you need a massive civil war to root out all the cartel members, but more importantly, anyone with an IQ below 90. you cannot have a functioning society with stupid people.

>we

We're going to build a wall.

because everybody is shit in reality, there's this indigenous group where i live called "yaquis" they literally rob people when they happen to cross "their land" and you can't do shit because it has it's own laws.
Everybody is shit in mexico

why do gringos think the wall makes us mad? is actually a pretty good option, but you should pay for it, after all you're the one who buys the drugs

>How do we stop the cartels guys?

Change the shit and stupid culture.

When you play narco corridos adoring idiots who traffic with your country's integrity at your 5 year old birthday party, what do you think the little shit head is going to grow up to aspire to be?

I'll give you a tip, not a respectable world leader.

Los animales bravos
El corrido del chapo
De damazo
Del ingeniero

Tell me what's the difference between niggers playing songs about anal sex in their birthday party and Mexicans paying songs about Mexicans getting beheaded?

It's not irresponsible to let people choose for themselves, just like I said, we're barely a country with mild consumption of drugs, this doesn't hurt us as much as you think it does, prohibiting them actually hurts us A LOT more. You just don't care about it because it doesn't happen where you live, that's real lack of empathy and lack of personal responsibility

Drugs are getting to people whether we ban them or not, it's been the same after 50 years of drug war in the US and 12+ in Mexico

What I want is that cartels are wiped from the map by taking away their income, and have all. the tax money from drugs be invested into rehab,better education for children, sports, and anything we can afford to prevent people from using drugs

Shoving them away and petending they don't exist or spilling more blood solves nothing, you lack empathy

Don't really care if it makes you mad or not, but I don't buy drugs. The degenerate libshits buy all the drugs, and they are hysterical over the wall being built - what a coincidence

Overthrow the Mexican government and get corrupt politicians and cartel members out of power, Then execute them.

It's prohibited already in those states but legal in the US

>pedro actually thinks the US caused cartels

Nah it was the fact that half of your population are entitled savages who have no regard for human life.

And you're the fucking kind of spic that comes the us and moves to California to sell drugs because shithole mexico is too poor to support you fucks.

Why dont we get the uk to legalize guns?

The same way we should take on favelas here in Brazil.

First we end control corruption in the government, just in case theres a shithead banking this shit, then we wage a all out war against the bad apples on the favelas and take it all down. Relocate the poor ones into popular houses and call it a day.

You want the real answer? You kill them. You just kill them. As a society. You all decide that cartel members are no longer people. They no longer have rights. They no longer deserve to live. And you just kill all of them. Everywhere you find them. Don't even worry about making a few mistakes along the way. One human life is worth 10 or 100 or even 1000 cartel lives. Kill them all. Kill everyone who takes their money. Repossess their property once they're dead. Ise it to kill more cartel members. Kill their kids, wives, parents, grandparents and pets. Use every means at your disposal to kill them. Poison the water, bomb their cars, gas the air. Whatever you have to do until they're all dead. Make everyone take part in the killing. Offer rewards to people who kill the most. Hold festivals to celebrate killing cartel members. If you really want this to end then your only option is to kill them. You can't bw half hearted or pussy footed about it. You kill them. Kill them all. And you keep killing until they're all dead. Don't stop when they run away or lay down their arms. You just keep killing them. Don't call it done when they close operations. You just keep killing them. Don't give up when they go into hiding. You find them and kill them all. No prisons. No judges. Only killing. That's the only thing that will stop them.

CIA send people to teach narcos how to make drugs there's proof go back to the r/duckingdolanddick

It's not about prohibition, is about conscience, when a family of spics are playing that shit even in private they should be riddle with lead, they are shit and they'll never amount shit just based on their music preference.

Anyone composing, selling, singing and playing that satanic music should be executed for treason, that music simply promotes the destruction of your nation, that's treason

You have a very warped understanding of the world, in that case. As long as there is a big profit to be made on these drugs (which prohibition ensures), violent poor people will take the risk and rewards that come from selling them, there is no discussing this.

Even Colombia and other south American countries were assisted by the US, and they exerted extreme prejudice in removing cartels, yet, they are still outputting as much, if not more dope than before, the only thing that's changed are the dynamics of drug trafficking.

Leave the fucking Hollywood bullshit at the door, burger, you don't solve problems by just throwing piles of bodies and money at a problem

>also interesting to see how many americans defend gun rights with their lives yet believe drugs shouldn't be legal, lmfao

Sure they did pedro, did they also force your cartels to be the most brutal mass murder force in the world?

Nah, your disgusting violent culture did that. Mexico should be glassed.

Burger that doesn't happen in Mexico people don't play that music in those states atleast not loud our parties feds are always looking and hearing so they can give a ticket or get a bribe

USA - start intervening in the destination of drugs
Medical doctors in USA restricting opiates prescription and gradual survailance to the pacients start craving and go on to streets getting illegal drugs
Put all junkies in intervention centers or camps
Backup plan: Become Duterte
Higher profit and incomes that these guys have come from USA drug users that have plenty of money.
The arms industry love cartels so much because cartels buy arms in USA and they pass the border
Make Mexico-USA wall border that Trump promised
Get more jobs and resources for ICE.

-----

Mexico:

Give 2 months amnesty to the cartels dismantle.
After that, become Duterte.

Get to source of cartels money and take it.

Kill them,make sure your children don't join them.

That's fucking it,work your ass off and buy a gun,make connections with others that you KNOW they are done with the cartels. Don't go public about it or you'll be killed by them. If it comes down to it,go full hotline miami and organise a ring to take down their connections by sending masked assassins.

Fuck man,anything is good.

You don't know shit burger and I'm happy that by 2050 you'll be half Hispanics third Negro lol

Literally, invite Colombia in to train your lads, and invite Spain(eu) to perform audit of the corruption in the Armed Forces. Build a huge fucking wall on your southern border.

Feel bad for you, bro. The level of violence is worse than ISIS in places, and there seems no end in site.

>kill people who listen to x music, it's got harmful lyrics in it
Holy shit, the circus of authoritarian freaks on Sup Forums never stops giving, I reckon you idiots are 18 year old edgy kids

Mexicans who idolize narco culture are the worst. Just like how niggers idolize gangsta rap here. Then complain about the violence and killing

Legalize drugs probably is the fastest painless solution

fascism

We've got autonomous comunities here. I think UK goes by kingdoms (thus, "united") but I'm nit syre what northern ireland was.

Honestly, the name might vary but the concept is usually the same

You're not listening fucking idiot

Those "Mexicans" are chicanos, in the states in Mexico people hate that music. And it's prohibited. People don't like it because the war on drugs left 150k death people innocent and criminals

A full on purge is the only answer. Anyone with cartel connections should be rounded up and gassed.
But nooo, (((((Human Rights Activists)))) would bitch and moan to no end

>You don't know shit burger and I'm happy that by 2050 you'll be half Hispanics third Negro lol

Nah the shitty parts (mid-west) is where we're putting all of you fucking shitskins. It's an almost completely different country there, with awful infrastructure, no services, and little to no real GDP. It's like mexico, but in the middle of the US.

See i live in a gated community and make enough money to just pay a small army of mentally un-stable ex-police to shoot you if you try to climb our fucking walls.

You can rest easy tonight knowing i will never experience the changes you think will take place, because i am not a middle class pleb.

7.62 fixes that problem as well.

That just unironically costs US money

MEXIT