You left the social media section of the application blank, care to explain?

You left the social media section of the application blank, care to explain?

no.

I only use that for shit posting and calling Glen Beck a nigger faggot so I didn't feel the need to put it down.

I'm not a vain retard who needs approval from irrelevant people.

why do they always need more than one fucking person in an interview

fuck do these people get off on making you uncomfortable? is it a power thing?

The time people spend on social media is time better spent being productive and creative.

two of them are affirmative action hires

All right well...

We'll be in touch.

jeez i didn't even notice that part either

fucking HR

why is there a nigger on the panel?

is this a thing?

Social Media is escapism for people without real friends so they can cherry pick the best parts of their life to brag about.

I live in the real world, not a computer.

It is, it's like a military board.
They want as many people of different personalities asking you questions at vryhgihspedes to see how you perform under stress.

also
>I don't use social media due to working on my (insert: yard, garden, car(s), application), spending time with my wife and children takes up a lot of my free time beyond that.
Show you have hobbies and/or/are a family man.
I like to go hiking in the national park near my house for instance and spend time with my fiance when i'm not doing that.

if i cant use my phone or internet during office hours then you cant watch my life after hours.

Old fag-ess(?) here. I've been on the internet since the mid/late eighties. Never signed up for Facebook, or any social media. Didn't like the whole idea of it, my mother warned me as a kid don't write anything down that could be used against you later. Also, read too much sci-fi growing up. I didn't even like it when ATMs appeared, that your routine was recorded.

Also, during the times life isn't going so well for you, why do you want to read your "friends" BS about their fabulous lives? Recipe for depression.

Problem is no online life to check makes you a suspect.

One person is almost always HR to make sure your interviewed properly and you won't claim they were prejudiced towards you.One will be your immediate supervisor and the other will be the boss over him. They like to consult each other on high paid posisitions.

No, I don't see what my social media has to do with being hired at this accounting firm nor what business you have at looking at it

> how to not get a job
There is never a time to be rude or cheeky when your first starting out.

>What are you talking about? I clearly posted my twitter handle Pepe4Lyf and youtube channel NewsIsForJews where I discuss politics. Did you follow back yet?

It is to protect themselves from false accusations. If the interview would be conducted one on one, the person interviewed could easily claim to have been harassed or discriminated.

Tits or GTFO

I didn't feel it was relevant to my application.

It's not fucking difficult

It's not hard to have a social media account that you never post on, like using Facebook purely for the messenger app to contact friends.

I don't have any accounts on any social media sites.

>. I've been on the internet since the mid/late eighties. Never signed up for Facebook, or any social media.

Fellow oldfag here. Fuckin this. What is wrong with people falling for this shit? I barely exist online, and I like it that way. Even made my wife take my pictures off of her faceberg.

>Youtube used to tell you not to ever give out your name on the internet
>Google buys it, now asks for your name every two hours

oh hi fellows , same , never post anything about you online , never say anything personal , never post pics of you , recordings of you speaking.

to the younger anons , your mother should have told you to not post anything online , it can (and will) be used against you ;)

That's what i do, i haven't posted on Facebook since 2012

I remember reading about shadow accounts that facebook has on people that have had photos posted of them on other users accounts without the actual person ever having an account.

I wonder if that's true?

Not an oldfag in the sense that you two are but I distinctly remember how I would use the internet to retreat from the real world in the early 00s and got called a weirdo or a nerd for spending so much time on it now the normalfags have turned it into their own vanity hug box and brag about how they are such nerds for watching the latest Marvel shitfest or Star Wars trailer. The irony is appalling.

Because the only place I actually post on anymore are the chans and everywhere else is strictly read-only.

not in my line of work its not, or I'd assume it were a joke if it is

yeah , it's possible , but only if you have friends or people who actually care about you and posted old pics of you (if they had any) or school pics of you (but if you're from the countryside , that shouldn't be the case)

people addicted to social medias and who post everything online (even without your consent) are pure cancer.

Why is there a nigger on the left

>being a wagecuck