Darker skin = lower iq

>Our skin is just the outside of our bodies, on the inside we're all the same.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/
hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_259.pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01067188
pnas.org/content/111/42/15273
science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467
pressroom.usc.edu/scientists-id-genes-associated-with-educational-attainment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fugg
how 2 make IQ higher?
is my country just fucked?

this could just as well be inverted for dick size

Well, not really, only a few Negroid countries really stand out when it comes to penile length.

Move out asap, leave everything and everyone behind, just take all the money you can get and leave.

people in african countries have been poor for all of history because of the lack of resources and the harsh climate. this poverty means that africans all throughout history have not been able to receive an education, hence the low iq. although, their harsh conditions have made them better athletes n sheeit. white people just struck the lottery in terms of creating a civilization because of the resources they had and the mild climate. because of this white people were able to advance more quickly and have had the oppurtunity to pursue education. but for some reason people just like to think melanin = lower iq

lmao what a cuck
>encouraging latin immigragion
figures for a european
how about i stay here and try to make it less of a shithole

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>Pigmentation of the hair, skin, cuticle, feather and eye is one of the most salient and variable attributes of vertebrates. In many species, melanin-based coloration is found to be pleiotropically linked to behavior. We review animal studies that have found darker pigmented individuals average higher amounts of aggression and sexual activity than lighter pigmented individuals. We hypothesize that similar relationships between pigmentation, aggression, and sexuality occur in humans.

>Both within human populations (e.g., siblings), and between populations (e.g., races, nations, states), studies find that darker pigmented people average higher levels of aggression and sexual activity (and also lower IQ).

Their low IQ is almost completely due to genetic reasons. I'll just go ahead and dump some HBD links.

JayMan’s Race, Inheritance, and IQ F.A.Q.
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

HBD Fundamentals
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

How the fuck is Western Sahara so blue?

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

descendants of uncivilized africans are obviously going to be more aggressive. and if you read my post you can see why they are uncivilized. whiteys aren't gods chosen people, we just got lucky

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

Asians are tanner than whites

Second post and Sup Forums is already talking about black dicks. Fuck you faggots

Your call, I'm just not an e-racist neckbeard retarded autist. As long as you don't come here to shit on the streets, steal, rape, blow yourself up or any other degeneracy, you're welcome. A law-abiding citizen is a good citizen, even if they're black, just because your IQ might be lower doesn't mean I can't respect you so long as you're a respectable person. I just made this thread to show that Negroids really have lower average IQ, not that they're stupid, they're just less well-endowed in the intellectual areas.

Only Jungle Asians. Here we wear track suits to the beach where we stand under umbrellas so we don't die. One thing doesn't add up though: potato niggers are among the palest in the world, yet are fucking retarded. Explain.

>we just got lucky
Actually that's not entirely correct. Thousands of years of strict outbreeding, the Frankish manorial system, and marriage and family structures not found anywhere else in the world put some unique selection pressures on Europeans.

Why Europe is Great

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence

how very nice of you
i would like to visit belgium one day

Compare European mating patterns with mating patterns found elsewhere.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/

mating patterns in muslim populations

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/

>they're just less well-endowed in the intellectual areas.
That might not be the case with the Igbo. They're a pretty interesting bunch

China is no doubt skewing their IQ data just like they do with their pollution.

and Sup Forums doesn't wanna racemix with asians

>Bolivia smarter than Peru
This seems odd...

>Ur gay smarter than African neighbors.
wut? Argentina has like tons of meaningful (science) Nobel prizes. Meanwhile Uruguay has... weed and gay marriage.

>Darker skin = lower education
fixed

Now start questioning why is that.

Same average IQ than Turkey,Burma and Malaysia.
We were never intended for greatness

No, he had it right the first time.

Darker skin = lower IQ

as*

retard

>lack of education
>lack of resources
>being poor throughout history
>couldnt create a civilization

No, you are wrong. These statements are all false.
Cranium size and facial features, faggot. Passed on thru generations.

IQ =/= education

strange? how come you're white yet have low iq?

>those numbers for China
HAHAHAHA no. Sorry. No fucking way.

They're probably accurate for the 1st-tier cities and some of the 2nd-tiers. Not the bulk of the country. Guaranteed they don't even have (real) data for most of the country.

>Darker skin = lower IQ

Why do you take issue with that statement?

lower education = lower iq, retard.

You're getting your independent and dependent variables mixed up.

You're so stupid. People who's abscess toes had been lliving in the forest of Vietnam and never had real educations before can move to the US and become the top in their class. For an African person to do that they would have to be an extreme outlier or get affirmative action points.

correlation is not relation.

You could argue that because the education system is a form of training; like training dogs to behave, the Chinese are most obedient and best suited for servitude, while the independent negro is harder to train....

The site is recreational. Read the fucking user agreement.

>tfw to smart to do good in school

>J Philippe Rushton

The antisocial behavior-related syndrome tied to the variant of that gene (look up Brunner Syndrome) is incredibly rare. Only a handful of cases have been reported.

>Amren
>Ron Unz

>a tinfoil hat wordpress blog

Was referring to the 2-repeat allele, not Brunner Syndrome. The 2-repeat allele is overrepresented among violent crime offenders, but not among non-violent offenders.

Not an argument.

why does China inflate their test scores? they aren't fooling anyone

That is not how it works. Skin color is one little factor in genetics; An albino nigger doesn't autmoatically become smart wheatish caucasian dosn't loose IQ because of the melanin in his skin

We're hiding alians there.

>Italy
>China
>Japan

The IQ of these countries has nothing to do with skin color you fucking morons. It's the living conditions. They do not have access to higher education.

It's the cucked white people's wet dream, most of them also think the world is flat, something that a greek guy with a ruler wearing a rob figured out 3000 years ago.

Correlation =/= Causation

IQ is almost completely hereditary. You don't gain IQ points by going to college.

Inbred shitskin detected.

Also, aren't Europeans whiter than east asians? Why is china so smart? Could it be that average IQ has something to do with education and the devolopment of your country, due to it's geopolitical, theological stance rather than the level of pigmentation in your skin due to the environment? No, no, it's gotta be skin.

>italians are darker than most other euros
>have a noticeably higher iq than scandis and celts

>even if they're black
kys please :/

A few sterilized blacks wouldn't be a problem, the problem is that they are slowly replacing us, rapidly in some places.

True. I think OP was simply saying it was a useful rule of thumb.

>places with less of a budget for education are less intelligent.

Ill believe you when you show me the data that has educated niggers score lower than non educated whites

Genetics play a very important role in iq but skin color has got nothing to with it

Nice ad hominem you faggot

>IQ is hereditary.
Says who? Can you provide a source with well-established research? or is it just something that helps you sleep at night, while you ignore the fact that the european people are being bred out of the world?

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

Its more like "inbreeding defines us". The nations with less inbreeding do better. Those that inbreed alot are religious pits of dispair and vulgarity.

You mean this one?
hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_259.pdf

I've already looked that up, it's simple statistics, not actual factual findings, that's like sayings eating chalk can prevent cancer, cause all people who do don't have cancer.

Or healthier diets. More milk, shellfish and wheat improved the body and development with 3-4 generations. Shellfish is pretty key but so are preparation based diets like that where you must harvest before winter and plan ahead to prevent the land from being barren and food not perishing from frost or poor storage. Africans never needed to farm or prepare for winters that prevented then from having access to food. Europeans and North-eastern asians needed to prepare for winters when they couldn't grow crops. Indians vary, since it's such a mix of zones from the mountains up north, deserts in the west, and tropics in the middle. Basically, if you needed to harvest beforw winter, and had access to shellfish, salt, dairy and balanced diets, you would see an increase in IQ for future generations.

Precisely.

I like how India has it split but that's not the case for China or Brazil.

>Can you provide a source with well-established research?

Here you go.
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01067188
>The powerful quantitative genetic design of identical and fraternal twins reared apart (112 pairs) and matched twins reared together (111 pairs) was employed to assess the extent of genetic influence on individual differences in cognitive abilities during the last half of the life span. General cognitive ability yielded a heritability estimate of about .80 in two assessments 3 years apart as part of the Swedish Adoption/Twin Study of Aging.
>This is one of the highest heritabilities reported for a behavioral trait.
Other studies say the same.

This study deals with academic achievement instead of IQ.
pnas.org/content/111/42/15273

Arab surgeon here, working in a UK hospital where ~80% of the consultants are Indian, pakistani or Arab

From the patients I see on a daily basis (97% white) I'm going to have to disagree with you based on my anecdotal evidence.

You forget we all cheat, we cheat on our internships too Kek

So you dont believe in IQ or what?

Mah nigga. You should check out this blog if you haven't already. It talks about the mating patterns and selection pressures that shaped european populations.

Blatant selection bias.

Iirc Pakistan had an average iq according to the 'tests' 70 percent of them are inbred

>implying you need that high IQs for that
I'm sure among the billions of Indians, Pakis and Arabs finding someone capable of being a good doctor is not much of a stretch

>China
>tfw too smart to have a soul.

The food is irrelevant user, its just a human epigenetic pre-disposition for warmer climates to be R-Selective, whereas seasonal climates are K-Selective.

On top that northerners had to intellectualize and create much more long term based systems to sustain winter (and that's where the farmers almanac comes from, the zodiac and when to plant, harvest etc). Whereas warmer climates didn't. We just had the genetic potential to become what we became. Nothing special about the color, although it probably does help with the light and snow since blue eyes definitely assist in keeping too much white light (from the snow) into the eyes.

That's statistics, not neurological research.
There is still no actual system that defines intelligence. Even IQ is still somewhat debatable, you can pass two test and get completely different results, the creators of the test can be somewhat referencing what is taught in the western world.
Until there is a solid proof way to define that people with whiter skin are smarter, we'll never know.

Nice digits, friend. You're not giving your countrymen enough credit. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was a heavy bimodal distribution with regards to IQ in India. Most of our math olympiad champions are pajeets.

>africa
>lack of resources

Have my (You) as well

reading this, thanks. really looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

OK, I believe your theory, white people are smarter.
Here is another theory. Pigs can fly. We have no real proof that they can fly, but there are many accounts of people seeing them, their construct makes them impossible to fly science says, but I have a picture of a giant pig flying over a factory in this pink floyd album. My theory currently stands in the same ground as yours.

Do pigs that cannot fly are inbreed like most of muslims? That would explain a lot.

I think you're asking for an unreasonably high standard of proof, and I think you're doing so in order to feel better about yourself. Anyway, here are a few other links you can peruse if you're interested.

science.sciencemag.org/content/340/6139/1467
pressroom.usc.edu/scientists-id-genes-associated-with-educational-attainment/

I'm not the author of that blog. I'm just a fan. She also has a pretty good twitter feed.

That was sarcasm mate I have represented my country in international olympiad I know the deal

IQ accurately measures intelligence, and there are racial gaps in IQ scores. All of the current data HEAVILY suggest that IQ scores are heritable. Get your head out of the fucking sand.

>the mild climate

Ok how was the iq measured world wide I wanna really see their methods and sample size

what did he mean by this?

Here are the books the data in OP's picture were taken from.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

People have taken issue with the data collection for a few of the countries, however the racial differences persist within countries and they persist in other sources.

The map in OP's post comes from a recreational IQ testing website. I don't think the guy you're quoting bothered to look at the sources of the data, though.

>85%
>Nigger IQ 70
>White IQ 100
>100 + 70 = 170/2 = 85
>Brazil = 50% white
almost white country, yeeeboiiii

>tfw italian

Kek this is a meme image fuckin Kek the basis of your theory is a meme image, quote me research not anecdotal data

> be mestizo
> mix of white and asian
> shittier iq than both
what did genetics mean by this?

doesn't that mean it might actually be even lower? if it's recreational, that implies that only the rich third worlders (who are in all probability higher IQ) with computers have access to it.

>all of china is 106 average

lol fuck no

I lived in China for five years, those people are mostly dumb as bricks. The commie government fudges the numbers by restricting the IQ tests to one area, and then heavily scrutinizing the people who wish to move there.