Why is it that hot girls make even the smartest men so dumb?

why is it that hot girls make even the smartest men so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/miranda-kerr-says-shes-waiting-to-have-sex-with-her-fiance-evan-spiegel
vimeo.com/108153873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 years old
>settling down

fucking lol being a billie and settleting for used goods

muskrat is going to get BTFO by divorce for a fourth time now, Jesus Christ someone have an intervention

glamour.com/story/miranda-kerr-says-shes-waiting-to-have-sex-with-her-fiance-evan-spiegel

J U S T why are silicon valley men doing this to themselves?

>inb4 we can't send help to you on the Mars mission because my ex wife took all my money

whats the odds of them divorcing within 2 years, and she becomes one of the worlds richest women? i'd put my house on it.

Because the timeline for their genes is running out and their instincts are solely to mother children.

Elon is literally putting his house on it too.

Musk thought he'd be digging deep into Amber; little did he know she was the one digging for gold!

How much would she get in a divorce?

Give her a break m8, she just got off the cock carousel and is totally dying to be walked down the aisle now!

Because the majority of them have always been shit with women and now that these models show interest in them they lose their fucking minds.

>glamour.com/story/miranda-kerr-says-shes-waiting-to-have-sex-with-her-fiance-evan-spiegel
Tbh in that interview she says that it's Evan Spiegel who wants to wait which makes no sense when she's fucking used goods lol

She's gorgeous, where's the problem?

Rich pricks don't even need to put up effort.

Jesus fucking Christ. Elon is fucking retarded giving this used bitch access to billions of dollars. Holy shit.

>mom tells nerd when he grows up he'll be rich and get model tier wife
>grows up
>gets Chad's used goods
>yay I win

Hope he gets a solid pre-nup.

Hopefully fuck all. If he doesn't get a prenup, he should literally kill himself.

She is a fucking succubi temptress who saps men of all coherent thought...and oh God how I would love for her to do the same to me.

She'll marry you too to get that house.

Then she'll pull off another BS story of her "getting beaten" and she'll get half of Musks money.

Oh god thats going to be the biggest divorce cashout in the history.

Prenups are worthless in America

>tfw have nothing
>tfw have nothing to live for

PLEASE FINISH ME OFF YOU CUNT

She'll be sure to get married in California where she'll automatically get half, then deal with libtard judges. He's fucked. Stupid asshole had to be the one to push electric cars and space travel. Fuck this gay earth.

Half with no prenup, luckily Elon Musk seems to have some pretty decent prenups as his previous wife only got $4million lol

Everyone in my this thread is forgetting Musk is redpilled about marriage and has divorced a couple of times before already and each time he had a prenup signed. He's not gonna fuck around with a dumb bimbo bitch like Heard. He probably already has a signed prenup ready to go the moment she brings up the topic to him.

> tumblr

K to the Y to the S

>Elon Musk
>Marrying a whore
>Marrying ever again after the last bitch tried to fuck him out of everything
Top kek, this stupid slut deserves to be raped by a pack of wild dogs for a fortnight

Fucking kek

>Elon Musk has divorced twice in the space of 8 years
>up to his neck in alimony
>decided to marry another bimbo

JUST

He's already twice divorced. Maybe losing money in divorces is what drives him to make more.

I imagine a prenup is in the works. Elons not a fucking washed up drunk like Depp

I know. This guy needs a good friend that talks shit about women and puts him straight. Legit upset about the display of our best minds being cucked for some degenerate sociopath whore. He deserves it, but we don't.

This is clearly a conspiracy to defund Musk so he can't ascend humanity into space. The question is who is Amber working for?

For some reason those smart guys believe that the fault was always with the guys that got ditched, not with the woman that ditched them.
They cannot imagine that they are just the next on the list of good candidates to drag in front of the divorce court.

His last wife tried that, he's not gullible anymore

It will be in California. He's fucked. And she knows this.

DONT DO IT ELON
DONT DO IT
MARS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS BITCH

Tell that to his previous divorces.

>Hops from a billionaire celebrity to a billionaire scientist.

Why do they have to be billionaires?

It's her faggot fiance, because he's one of those, wait till marriage bitches.

What the fuck is her magical power?

It's like an open bloody bear trap on a wooden floor telling you to put your foot in it. I thought Elon was supposed to be intelligent? He's got enough money to keep women better looking than her sucking his dick for eternity. He's got enough money to hire a woman to keep his dick in her mouth 24/7, just strapped on to him like a human condom.

And yet, this.

Men are fucking retarded.

They couldn't make it any more obvious that fucking a guy 2-3 times and then taking him to court is pretty much their job.

anyone got that vid of amber heard saying all of johny depps money will be hers, the video is directed at johny

He's waiting for her pussy to contract so it's not as loose as a grandmother's toothless mouth

J U S T
U
S
T

So this is how mankind will eventually go to other planets.
To escape divorce lawyers.

They're Betas, who are deluding themselves into thinking women actually like them.

I've got a mate whose the same. Keeps going on about how "It's finally happened, now women like me FOR me!" meanwhile he takes them on fucking fully paid cruises and week long trips to south east asia every other month (done this with 3 chicks over 2 years, all of whom have left him after 6-7 months, conspicuously just after their 6 month anniversary)

They legitimately believe the propaganda made to stop nerd highschoolers from offing themselves that "it all gets better in your 30-40s!" Without realizing you actually need to be interesting outside of your nerd work / hobbies to actually pull the transition into top octane pussy pounder.

J U S T

>up to his neck in alimony
No he isn't

>he doesn't know about direct url attachment

Is losing half your fortune worth fucking amber heard? It's a toughy

because indians are horny as fuck

Oh fuck yes, finish me, you dirty whore.

I think his saving grace will be his access to the best lawyers, but judges can fuck you up. Hopefully he's savvy behind the scenes and greases the right wheels. His professional relationship with Trump can hurt or help him.

> he doesn't know about not using cancerous websites

Just means he'll avoid paying them in the 10 digit range to stick his dick in a few times and instead is only paying them in the 7 digit range.

just send her to sweden

F U C K
U
C
K

You can pay 200$ to fuck a fine bitch or you can pay half of your fortune to get fucked by one.

With the state of women these days, all she has to do is act like a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. Automatically better than 99% of women.

MY
Y

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

butterface

Smart people generally have zero common sense.

t. I lived it, I am a walking example.

Musk has probably already fucked her a few times at this point.
No reason to get married.

If I had been divorced twice like him I'd lead models on like this then dump them when I'm bored of them.
What's the point of marrying a third time, especially if you have kids?

You'd get to wake up next to this every morning you fucking piece of shit...

At this point, even if they don't get married, she can sue him for half his billions already. (((America)))!!

why do rich men fucking do this? they have access to the most beautiful women in the world who they can have fun with until they get bored then move the fuck on

he's dooming himself to losing billions and the only reason why rich men do this, is because they have small cocks and are worried about what women think. she probably does kegels and said he was amazing in bed, etc

RIP Elon Musk money this cum dumbter is a gold digger useless lesbian cunt.

Another Phil Collins dumb ass type of guy, we men need to wake the fuck up, stop falling for this gold digger bitches.

I've seen better common women looking better than her, and them without makeup.

Because the blood rushes to the penis from the brain and puts you in a primal state of mind

fucking lel

Imagine those alimony payments he's got to make

Fucking hell. I remember when the Johnny Depp thing went down and people here predicted she'd get with Musk.

Musk already has kids though, how many more does he fucking want?

Also, given Saint Elon is meant to save us and usher in a new delusional vision for humanity, how can he be so fucking dense and fall for this?

Because fucking hot chicks and moving on for fun is what children do. When you grow up you might understand (you're probably one of those mid-30s late-bloomer manchildren anyway)

>not gullible
>dating a roastie looking for a cash grab

uh...

if he weren't gullible he'd have turned the other way and ran the first time he saw her.

>be billionaire
>settle for bottle-blonde

hmm

She's not hot you boring faggot.

Men think with their dick.

ok some big eyed bitch with stringy, flat hair. do you actually like women?

You know how every Trump-tard on here refused to believe he was a zionist shill? How they thought everyone else was capable of being fooled, but not them? Same reason. Everyone thinks they're too, special, smart, or different to get conned.

Happens every generation with politics, friends, and women. Try to talk a young kid out of chasing that hot, but poisonous girl. Tell him it happened to you. He won't listen; he'll think he knows better. Humanity is on an endless loop.

a one way trip to space

He got divorced twice. His 2 previous wives aren't rich.

I don't get this, how can you throw out a legally binding contract both parties signed?

It's sarcasm you retard

MARS COLONIZATION NOT SO TOUGH AFTER BEING KEKED BY ROASTIE GOLDDIGGER

Elon Musk isn't smart.
He's borderline retarded, but has managed to get really lucky and use the money that fell into his lap in order to pay people to make his dumb ideas work.

SHIT
H
I
T

I hoe Elon doesn't see this of her: vimeo.com/108153873

>be rich
>has to settle for used up jewllywood whore

Seems like having billions doesn't stop one from being a raging beta faggot.

do you got any more of those serial killer newman pics?

tfw we aren't going to Mars anymore because Elon fell in love with a slut who will take half of his money in five years, forcing him to shut down SpaceX as it is already a net drain for him.

If she gets married Johnny doesn't have to continue paying alimony though right? So good for him at least.