Did anyone watch this interview last night? Listening to this (((professor))) was rage inducing

Did anyone watch this interview last night? Listening to this (((professor))) was rage inducing.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/professor-calls-illegal-immigration-opponents-ignorant-tucker-carlson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXBiOWoE09k
youtube.com/watch?v=JiP22kTxq_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Ilya Somin)))

That said, Tuck is /ourguy/ and we are incredibly lucky that we basically have our own primetime TV show

(((Ilya Somin)))

Not that I already saw it by his face.

That was a very troubling interview last night. The guest did not seem human. At all.

Can't say I saw it but the fact that I'm able to ACUTALLY post on Sup Forums has made my day.

I couldn't stop laughing when this professor spoke because he seemed so freaking gay. He also had a lisp, naturally..

*rubs a magnet on your head*
Do you still think immigration is bad?

Being a Jew and also having severe autism does make him look very alien indeed.

Yes OP, that man was extremely rage inducing. That disgusting smile, jagged teeth, flapping lips, etc.

Him speaking was cringe inducing. I cant believe people listen to that kike

That chunk of cum floating around his mouth every time he was talking drove me insane.

and I think he was a dwarf or something. That head did not fit the rest of his body. He was very creepy, and I'm not just talking looks. And not sure if I missed it, but did he cite any sources for the info he was spewing?

Tucker is awesome. I watch his show no matter what the fuck is happening.

They probably don't. He's to much of an annoying twerp to attract genuine attention. Only multikultis will defend him.

then I'm not the only one. that shit was nassssT

I remember a couple cites but he spewed so hastily it was hard to commit anything to memory. I'm just glad it's over.

I don't think I've ever seen a person I want to beat into a bloody pulp in my life more than this guy
And I've come across a lot of scum and commies

Why is he staring at the camera instead of Tucker

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel will lead the 21st century with its liberal ideals and open borders.

Israel tear down your walls and open your hearts to the world and all of its people.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

He just kept saying, "well actually we have data" in the most kikey way possible.

>there is nothing wrong with making white countries non white!
would you move to a non white country?
>no
would you move to a non white part of america?
>no

libs are funny

He's just a slav, no judaism here

All he wanted to do was respond fast and with as many words as possible. It seems difficult to take these guys on but you just wait for the opening.

it was driving me nuts that Tucker would not reference welfare rates for middle eastern refugees or make any effort to differentiate between H1-B immigrants and legal immigrants and illegal and refugee immigrants.

he was citing CATO and other right-wing globalist think tanks for effect

How hard it is to post an embed ffs?

youtu.be/iXBiOWoE09k

Kek I thought of this too

um no.

Come on leaf even for you that's a low quality post.

That guy seemed like a fuckin creep. There was something odd about him, like he was autistic or something.

Kek that didn't isn't even human

I couldn't stop looking at the spit on his lips.

Was it the camera angle or did he look like post horse accident Christopher Weeves a little?

look at economists from "a wide spectrum"

He specifically mentions CATO which is a cuck organization that wants to import low skill workers as much as possible. What are you confused about?

I think liberals are ignorant of reality

He's so autistic he got up the chair before the segment ended

This guy looks so afraid, like he has a sniper with him in his sight at all time just in case he says the wrong thing

>starts to recoil back and leave the INSTANT the interview is over
HAH

I too saw that dirty jew running to escape. He looked like a guilty dog running away from its mess.

The fact he's a jew is pure coincidence.

>TFW (((He))) knows that Tuck knows

Guy looks like a hard J

Yes goy. Pure coincidence. This has nothing to do with wanting to exterminating and enslaving the lesser races.

This made me crack up, ahaha
Tucker should get an ejector seat to physically remove the cucks post-tucking

>you know what you did.
>bad.
>bad!

>literally non-invasive brain surgery
That is fucking terrifying.

It sounds quack as fuck

>
Holy Shit!

>as fuck
>as fuck
>as fuck

you say that about absolutely everything. go as fuck yourself, retard.

>doesn't know about magic powers of magnets against the brain
You need to read more, or at least watch more youtube.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JiP22kTxq_g

Holy shit, that guy.

If he didn't exist, the alt-right would have to invent him.

Did that professor have a stroke or is his human suit malfunctioning?

Watch toward the end, you'll see a string of spit stretch between his lips. Like he was making taffy.