Fucking the islam out of them

I'm fucking a muslim girl (I'm white). In secret of course. Ask me your questions about islam or islamic hos, islams in the west, multiculturalism, etc. Or share your experiences. I'll start off by saying that the pussy is remarkably tight. Looks like pic related

Their families don't let them have piercings and tattoos. If they get one they are excommunicated and abused, and they'll go to hell. That's one good thing

just don't breed with her okay

You stupid faggot. You know when you fall in love with her you will have to convert or die? You will end up marrying her and making more faggot muslims to pollute the earth. Sick shithead

First real girlfriend I had in highschool was Persian, this was obviously before I was redpilled at all so I didn't care. Her family was dirty and weird as fuck obviously, always speaking Farci and doing their traditional Iranian things. That girl was innocent and untouched when I met her, I dated her for like 8 months or so, by the end she was basically a nympho lol. She really was a great fuck and a sweet little girl, I'm grateful I have those memories. Now of course she's an indoctrinated college liberal who loves MSM and hates Trump lol. If she came back into my life now, I probably wouldn't even consider dating her, she's too far gone for redpilling. Now I have an conservative, Christian Aryan gf :,) I feel like I've come full circle and there's no going back

Hardly a muslim.

You fucked her up. I bet her parents hate you.

Kek anal only? speaking from experience

How did you go about convincing her to take the BKC (Big Kuffar Cock)?

How did you meet her?

If you have a kid with her you are directly contributing to the destruction of the Dutch race. Asshole.

Tfw took their 15 year old Persian daughter's virginity in a locked room at school one day. It only started feeling amazing as I got more and more redpilled :,) it's like a badge of honor

My first time with a Muslim girl was anal, too.

Never!
I'm not gonna fall in love with her
That's what plenty of muslims look like at home
It would be cool if she was a virgin, but she was married and divorced at a very young age. Normally a divorced girl has to live with the parents, and it's shameful, blah blah. But while her parents are hardcore muslims they are very hypocritical and cherrypick about what is and what isn't allowed. A common theme in muslim families living in the west

Pic looks like a street shitter not Islamic pussy.

Tinder. They have anonymous profiles without pictures because if people find out they're whoring around/dating they will be in serious trouble with their family. If they have pictures it's some flower and a islamic text like "muhammad PBUH is da #1 isnhallah"
Didn't need much convincing, her ex was a manlet vidya gaming abuser who islampilled her into wanting only white guys who don't beat women. Every one of her friends and families are involved with abuse and incredible childish behaviour from muslim men. I'm surprised not more muzzies are going for whites
I wont have kids, I don't want them. But if it happens on accident that would be bad. She would probably get killed in her home country

>I wont have kids, I don't want them

You should be trying to have kids with white women tho

What country is she from ethnically?

>pussy is remarkably tight
Islam is not a genetic disposition.

I'm a muslim fucking a white girl, AMA

Its a well known fact that Mudslimes have 1.400 years of Inbreeding behind them. Why are you risking impregnating kebab? Basically the second that your sperm hits her egg, there is a 100% guarantee that you will breed some handicapped or degenerate half-breed?

I am genuinely interested in why you would do such a retarded thing?

Why the fuck are you a Muslim? Islam is a terrible religion. Not that Christianity is THAT much better but damn you really scraped the bottom of the barrel with that choice.

>I'm going to fuck women with AIDS and cleanse them with my uninfected cum

Born into it and it's working out pretty well for me now.

Why don't you just leave Islam though? It's an insane pedophilic death cult and Sharia is complete trash.

Why would I leave? Other than sex before marriage the rest is good for me.

they stop being muslim once they get cucked by the globalist western society

if you fuck a muzzie they fuck your white girls

>Tinder. They have anonymous profiles without pictures because if people find out they're whoring around/dating they will be in serious trouble with their family. If they have pictures it's some flower and a islamic text like "muhammad PBUH is da #1 isnhallah"
tfw I've seen profiles like this

That's just a meme, I enjoy life more without a woman around me all the time. A kid would make it even worse. I'm not that attracted to white girls, urban white women are an unfixable mess. If they are not fat they are degenerate. At least my mudslime is against most forms of degeneracy
Born in a moroccan village
She takes the pill. That also isn't allowed I guess, I haven't asked. But if you wonder if something is allowed, the answer is usally no. And I use a condom. So the chance of a child is low enough

You are doing the groundwork anons.

you're the worst type of nigger

Continuation of the white race is it's own reward

youre the fall of the white western world

you might as well just kill yourself at this point

You clearly liker her and are trying to hide behind some stupid racist comment. Basically you have learnt that not all muslims are bad and just how ignorant this board is.

This has to be the best plan, senpai. When you're tired, you just send her father proof of her fornication and he kills her. No ex-gf drama, one less muslim, and another muslim goes to prison.

We should all be doing this.

good job
keep destroying her tight holes

>I'm fucking a muslim girl
>(((I'm white))) in secret of course

how old is she user?

if she's over six, chances are you're not her first

It's pretty fun to have this insider knowledge of how they work, I feel like I could have success with more of them. But the reality is that most of them just don't date white guys. They would take brazillians, somalis, you name it, but they are racist as fuck towards whites. So in my opinion they should all get right the fuck out of this country
They're hypocrites. They're only islamic when it suits them. If you "wrong" a muslim man, they cite their dumb book, but when they drink alcohol and worship adidas they have some excuse ready.
And we all know, that is how it goes. Nigger and muslim men get to fuck white girls but not the other way around. That's why we have asia
Nah, I want all muslims out of the country, and she can go too. Some non muslims are okay
>send her father proof of her fornication and he kills her
Keked and also checked. this is not far from truth

Do you have pics of her?
How is she at bed?

How did you convince her to fuck you? Did you tell her you have "a bomb dick"?

Did you tell her you wanted to fuck 72 virgins?

I used to fuck a turkish girl some years ago. She and her family weren't hardcore muslims.
She didn't even wear a hijab unless I asked her to do some roleplay with me :^)
I actually get why muzzies and niggers like to defile white girls. It's nice to subjugate females of another race/ethnicity.

>inb4 I'm worse than niggers and muslims

How are Turkish girls in bed?

I used to make out a lot with a leftist muslim girl at my uni.

Great girl desu I should have tried harder to make it a "thing"

They're tight, I can guarantee but man, that isnt fucking worth.

"Roleplay" I'm almost picking my M1911 just for protection.

Same here OP

>be me
>8/10 Chad
>woke chr*stian wh*te m*le
>hidden power level as I search for tinder hookup
>end up dating a QT Muslim girl
>8/10
>islam scarred her so she's agnostic
>show my power level after a few months
>she's still into me to this day
>Literally never ask for sex
>fuck the brown out of her whenever I please

Idc about skin pigmant, shes persian AF. Medising isn't so bad guys. I'm low-key trying to get her to accept jesus into her heart, any tips?

You don't learn about an entire history, norms, values, and systems of a culture by sticking your micro-peen in some random mudslide you picked up at a bar.

You know shit.

I'm not gonna post pics of course, Mario. But she is nice in bed. Pretty submissive. In 'those' cultures women are more active about trying to please their men and it works out nicely. That's another reason i don't like urban white girls. White women can't even cook, they're like retarded editions of childish men. Hopefully italians are better
See: Yep, it's pretty funny.

>Christian male
>on Tinder for hook ups

Seems legit.

Wrongo. My Pakistani GF has golden ring piercings so does her senpai. They don't have headscarves either. They are the "moderate muslims" (((they))) tell you about. But the mum still believes in Sharia Law hahahaha

Nice larping faggot

>the pussy is remarkably tight
of course it is
she's not a little boy or a goat so she got left alone

>things that never happened

Never said I was the best christian. U gotta get the nut, user

assimilation means no race war. What the fuck are you doing, nigger?

What part of the bible taught you that fornication was an acceptable way to do your soul winning?

>Medising isn't so bad guys

>t. Alkibiades

>not that Christianity is that much better
You obviously have never opened your heart to the king of peace, Jesus. He died for your sin so that you may be redeemed in the eyes of the Father and have everlasting life, user. Accept his sacrifice

>taurus potmetal 1911
hope it doesn't explode

Honestly I don't care to fuck all that much. Just making the point I am sexually dominant over her.

>t. virginburger
It's not a recommendation, but you if you date some foreign girls who like to gossip you might be surprised at what you learn. Of course it is all anecdotal.
You're right, I forgot piercings and rings are allowed. But tattoos are heavily frowned upon. If you get a tattoo you can't be buried with your family and whatever. ironically tattoos were widely used as a "mark of marriage" in islamic places. Tinder hos love tattoos, it was nice to see an untainted body for once.
Why do you think its a larp. I'm being honest in my posts

>Hopefully italians are better
Luckily yes, but (((they))) say we are backwards and need to be more progressive.

You cannot deny Persian gold forever, user

You will be shown no sympathy in the RaHoWa.

is it true that they need to shave away their mustaches on a regular basis?

Yes

>mooom, after you take the picture can you make me a sandwich please

A true warrior feasts on the hearts of their enemies

>I'm fucking a muslim girl
Uh, no sweetie. You're FUCKING A WHITE MALE.

Why risk degeneracy and inbreeding turning your ofspring idiots or handicapped?

you're fucking a manfaced afghan? shit nigger that's nasty.

Her whole family are engineers and doctors. My family is mostly construction workers and farmers. I'm the first of my family to go to university. Who's the real degenerate

It takes years to learn all the shit you're claiming knowledge of. Especially, if you're with someone you're only seeing a couple times a week.

I envy her moustache, though.

>Muslims
>No piercings

Literally every muslim girl in Netherlands has a small metal piercing in her nose

I would guess so, but I haven't asked and she hasn't mentioned it. But it's pretty common in general, and some muslims are pretty hairy
Lol relax, I'm not claiming knowledge of anything, I'm just telling the folks here what's going on. Are you a butthurt muslim or something?
Yeah thats right about piercings, This one doesnt have any piercings though

You

So have you met the family yet sempai? Where do you hang when you do sexytime together?

TRAP!!!!

Calm down Gen. Ackbar

Try converting her to Judaism, that'll fuck up the Maroc-family good

I have no plans to meet the family. The family usually wants their daughter to (re-)marry a muslim man. Some families are more progressive than others. It depends on what they cherry pick to be not totally haram. I go to her place because I also work near where she lives.

You know you're not the only one she does this with right? Then again, you are protected so you should be reasonably safe I guess.

Just enjoy the ride for the time being. And don't get attached in the longer run.

>Didn't need much convincing, her ex was a manlet vidya gaming abuser who islampilled her into wanting only white guys who don't beat women. Every one of her friends and families are involved with abuse and incredible childish behaviour from muslim men. I'm surprised not more muzzies are going for whites

Having the same experience, having a blast :)

>fucks one muslim slut
>thinks he knows everything about islam
kek what are you, american?

Kek, pretty much
She has to jump through a lot of hoops to hide everything and make sure nobody finds out. I would be surprised if she has the energy to go juggle me with other guys. If she does I would not really care

I'm away for a bit, I'll reply more later if anybody wants to know about something

Do you teach her how to shave her mustache, OP?

It's good to breed w/ exotic qt.'s.

Anyone who doesn't agree pedestalizes wh*te womynz and is an obvious cuck (culturally speaking).

vieze kanker mongool, might as well fuck a goat

>She has to jump through a lot of hoops to hide everything and make sure nobody finds out. I would be surprised if she has the energy to go juggle me with other guys. If she does I would not really care

Most guys who find out their woman liaises with other men are usually surprised. It all comes down to how often you see her and if you can stop by her place unannounced eg. you have a key or something.

I take it you don't go outside together, or do you actually hold hands in remote places/other cities?

If a woman posted this about a Muslim man you'd all hate her

Yet if you do it with a muslim woman it's a "badge of honor"

The cognitive dissonance on this board is amazing. Fucking degenerate.

>racemixing

Doub1etrips of truth there.

is that her in the pic?
where's her burka durka ninja blanket?
also her parents and brothers are gunna kill you and your family when they find out.

islam is cancer

My girlfriend is (not practicing) Muslim from Jordan. Honestly I don't get the fuzz about Islam overall on Sup Forums, most of them are just like Christians
And their food is definitely better than ours

Post pics you fucking nigger

Yeah you can stop LARPing you insufferable faggot. First off, Muslims don't date, so you can just stop lying to yourself right there. Second if you were actually getting with Muslim girls, they aren't real Muslims, they are apostates because Muslims are not supposed to have premarital sex. If this is true (which it's not) than she is secular and not a Muslim

Also, if you knew anything about Muslims, you would know that women aren't even allowed to speak to other men, and if you were hanging out with her, her family would be around. It's all up to the father who is permitted to see his daughter. Go project your fantasies elsewhere, cuck

Why don't you stop cussing so much. It speaks to low breeding and endears you to no one.