Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/qyvz8
youtube.com/watch?v=98oxZOM_niU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't do anything though?
Did we?

Meh, it's almost summer anyway.

We good goys we dindu nuffin

It doesn't matter anymore. It really doesn't. The_Goon already spread this place all over Twitter during election year
>Hahaha check this epic place with le epic Trump memes xDDD Praise kek! Civic nationalism, not racist white nationalism!
This place has been flushed down the drain already

Kek

This is sad

True. Might as well scare off the weak minded with some truth.

It's been summer all year. You haven't noticed all the newFRIENDS!??

We've already got the faggots from plebbit, this board is in a fucking mess as it is. I don't think Sup Forums can take another wave of normal faggotry.

They will turn up expecting one thing and seeing nothing but shitposting.

Yes but I also assumed they would leave or assimilate like usual. Sadly that does not seem to be the case this time.
Mfw Sup Forums is mainstream
>We the normies now

There's no way you can be that poorly informed. Surely he's just shitposting.

Sup Forums mentioned in headlines or Twatter is always 8ch Sup Forums. This place is Sup Forums-lite.

Time to start shilling my wares!

doesn't matter. just keep spamming infographs and making holohoax denial threads. we will assimilate them.

Well what did they do?

They've already been here since the election.

As much as I hate to admit it, at least plebbiters that filter in tend to be more like our half retarded bastard cousins.
Normies are like niggers stumbling into a klan rally.

They went to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and ran out of bubblegum.

It's actually an attempt at a containment thread inside of a containment board.

>They still haven't figured out that ebaumsworld is behind it all

I'm working on some sweet Antifa YTMND's right now

I hate bubblegum. It's a Jewish invention, made to disrupt the healthy digestion of the mighty Aryan.

oy vey

ghostbin.com/paste/qyvz8

he's so gay

That's why he's popular

It's been summer since 2010

8/pol/ has accomplished nothing since gex (and that was one guy). go back to your dead honeypot, kike.

>kekimus maximus.jpg

>Imagine if Sup Forums had been around when we were looking for Bin Laden
Wut? Pretty sure we were around for quite a while. They even made a movie about it
youtube.com/watch?v=98oxZOM_niU

That guy posted on Sup Forums though.

pol was around when we hunted bin laden, and an oldfag found bin laden, and that oldfag destroyed hillary. but these twitter spam bot normies are annoying as fuck.

anyone remember that Sup Forums oldfag that was gonna hunt bin laden (?) with a sword and actually went through with it but got detained at the airport or something?

>we
No you didn't do jack

I keep hearing g about this Sup Forums guy. He sounds cool, I'd like to meet him. It is a "he", right?

"summer" doesn't exist anymore. Not since smart phones became a thing and everybody has owned one. Now kids browse Sup Forums on their phones and don't have to wait for the parents to leave the family computer

found it

You know what to do, start spamming holohoax threads

>mfw I made that troll thread saying I was going to hunt for bin laden
>mfw I read a news story a few months later about some fag actually going there
>mfw everything he did matched my thread

The thread in the lower right corner is a fake though. Look at the date. It's exactly 1 year prior, so some user just made a thread and shooped the year.

I made the thread only 1-2 months later.

>mfw nobody will believe me since i've seen that infographic posted a gazillion times before

>calls 8ch a honeypot
>but 4kikes isn't one