Do you think that King George VII of England and Queen Leonor II of Spain will marry...

Do you think that King George VII of England and Queen Leonor II of Spain will marry, uniting the crowns of the United Kingdom and Spain, thus creating a mega-country that will conquer Europe and join the 50th President of the United States Barron Trump in his Final Crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/sovereign-relations-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-2793
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/04/spain-raises-age-of-consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brown eyes

so much for being master race.

I hope so.

This isn't Crusader Kangz 2

His mothers a kike.

The English are brown eyed scum.

Then they are not the true Aryans like Germans and Swedes.

Hopefully his uncle teaches him the ways of a warrior king

Stupid goyim, as if Sheik George VIl will be allowed to marry anyone of royal blood. English princes are only allowed to marry commoners now.

Spain sucks though

I agree. They're subhuman. Keep outbreeding them, m8. Bradford is yours.

no

Spanish and Portuguese people look like Arabs and Indians. Even some French people look like Arabs.

At least I can claim racial purity for myself. I am not some mongrel mix blooded freak.

leonor is my waifu. this george guy better watch out.

You're too old, short and shitskin for her, Kostadinov.

Besides, she may become ugly in the future. She looks too much like her mother (same with her taller sister, if they don't end up giants like their father, I will doubt Felipe is the father)

ANGLO-SPANISH IMPERIUM

AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE

COMING SOON

>she may become ugly in the future
strike the iron while it's hot retard. we're going to marry this summer.

They're not Karlings, this is fine

No.. Brown eyes = real celtic people.

Blue eyes = fake celtic, the nordic german rape scum.

Deal with it niggers, you're fake celts, get out of English land or you will die!

Your latest census statistic shows that you shouldn't be insulting us, in fact you should be shitting yourselves you disgusting fake celtic filth.

You die soon, you get killed by English army again, like twice before. You die slow and screaming.

>paki claiming racial purity

>Brown eyes

Disgusting little beady Anglo goblin.

>Spanish Queen is more Aryan than future English Shah.

Blonde hair, brown eyes, top tier. Fuck orions.

Britain has been rightfully ours since since the marriage of Mary I to Phillip II.

CONVERT AND SUBMIT

Enjoy Pakis m8

Hol up
Kate has green eyes
William has blue eyes
Son has brown eyes
You don't think...

Too bad the both of them are kikes, and spain is an ineffectual worthless country that human trafficks rapefugees to france towards germany for mama merkler.
If France doesnt elect le pen we can then just glass the entire european mainland bulk and it would be a net positive because it would at least save the uk and finland from the brown tide, hungary will need some serious russian fire support to cull the herd that would be redirected its way by the fucking kikes though

I think you should stop smoking the carpet

she's already ugly now tho

Kate Middleton's mother is of Jewish descent ( Goldsmith).

>What are dominant and recessive genes?

>Bourbons take back throne of France
>We United Kingdom of Spain, Great Britain, and France now

post yfw we live to see the first jewish monarch of the British empire

They are both ugly germanics pigs

>Spanish and Portuguese people look like Arabs and Indians.

v
No we don´t look like you......... I understand you don´t wanna be alone in your way, but it´s a different reality.

Maybe Harry will teach him about racemixing and we'll finally be ruled by a KANG.

Nope

Defintely, mate. It passes through the mother as well.

Canada should make Harry their king. Go full Scandinavia with the royal family.

WE WUZ WINDZORZ N SHIEEEET

WEW lads, she seems a bit dark alright.

Literally, the end of a dynasty. Harry getting blacked, and William married a Jewess.

Sure, thing Buddy.
If you are not full blooded Pashtun, you are a rape baby in Pakistan. FFS you're probably a fucking "Jainian". Haram, elsewhere.

Prince George is Jewish.

SAYS THE PAKI

Shut the fuck up immediately.

No, Leonor belongs to me as I am serbany of crown of Spain.

He's not white enough for her. Limey subhuman kike.

she has the mour eyebrowns format.

I want that so much now.
>Deus Vult.

Both Charles and Diana liked shitskins and fucked them. The British monarchy dies with Elizabeth.

They are like 3rd or 4th cousins by 5 or 6 different sides.

HM King Juan Carlos Of Spain (3rd Cousin)

Queen Elizabeth II and King Juan Carlos are 3rd cousins. The Royal house of Spain and Great Britain share a very close relationship,

Juan Carlos’s Consort Queen Sophía is also related, more closely to the British Royal Family. She is a second cousin to the Prince Of Wales, but also his fourth cousin through Queen Victoria, and a third cousin of Queen Elizabeth II. She is also a first cousin once removed of Elizabeth II’s husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/sovereign-relations-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-2793

I hope so.

3rd cousin is optimum for child birth genetics.

Hoping for a Carlist renewal by marriage, but lets see.

No, its not the 16th century anymore if you haven't noticed

Really, Sup Forums?

Sucking aristocrat dick?

You do realize there's nothing innately special about these brats beyond being born into intergenerational wealth, right? Wish we could all be so lucky.

Why are Irish so annoying? You ruined the US East coast and now youre ruining Sup Forums.

Jeez, relax, hothead!

yeah like that last time all the countries in Europe belonged to a single family, everything turned out so brilliantly lmao

You cunts ruined POL. There was nearly zero Yanks 5 years ago. You've all come from Reddit, and the "Donald". Fuck off you faggot cuck bastards.

Was literally, Europeans and Aussies.

he could be anglo-paki from the empire.

>implying royalty matters
Hahaha, you dumb, nigga. Leonor hot but royalty are just inbred celebrities. Thry dont matter

>the english are blue eyed scum
>posts proof the majority of people in england have blue eyes

How Irish.

>>posts proof the majority of people in england have blue eyes

I suppose, it does highlight how strange it is that Prince George has brown eyes. It's statistically unlikely given his "Englishness" based on that image.

You shut your whore mouth. She may not be as cute as she was a few years ago but she still has a few years of being hot.

>Royalty celebs

You're laughing now. Tsar Putin is on the horizon.

He is only half English on his Mum's side the royals are a bunch of inbred Germans.

Oligarchy and slave master comissar is bette
Fuck royals no one has power over me
"Open door people's commission is her."

Damn she's hot. I wanna marry her.

>almost zero Americans
>on an American website
It's you foreigners ruining this site.

>Empress Rainbow Dash

>Leonor hot

Wrong one, though

I'm Anglo full and pure and been on Sup Forums before TD leddits came here. I hate most yanks here but I hate Irish more

Your wrong mate.
Yanks ran Sup Forums during it's glory days. Pol was Eurofags and Aussie cunts , much more like /lit.
Then came the "we wuz kings" Stormfags, then the Donald, and finally the Reddit subhumans.

>Then came the "we wuz kings" Stormfags, then the Donald, and finally the Reddit subhumans.

I would point out, however, Lulzec, was nearly entirely Irish and British - but Yanks still provided most content on /b

>wanting a spook in any position but on a noose
Please
And, yeah, royalty are just national celebrities now.
She wouldn't let a filthy peasant like you touch her. Peasants like us would barely be worthy to kiss her feet.
>preferring Sophia
If that's your opinion, whatever.

>hate the Irish more

Did they not put a shamrock in your beer when you visited Bunratty castle?

I meant that's the wrong Leonor

That map has been edited, post the real one potatoscum.

>And, yeah, royalty are just national celebrities now.

You're honestly telling me you are not interested in what diet they are on?

Does anybody have a video of Princess Leonor speaking? I want to hear her voice.
The users of this site have always been majority American, no matter the board.

What year is it from as well?

88 percent light eye for Sweden seems optimistic.

Then which one are you talking about?

>Be Paki
>Be literal mix of Arabs and Indians
>Racial purity

Racial purity is only a thing when you are a blond and blue eyed Aryan master race like me.

Prince William marrying a brown eyed subhuman is so fucking shameful.

lmao she isnt virgin

In Civilized Spain, little 11 years old girls are still virgins, unlike in your country, Muslim Peru

Only native people considered obviously.

That's right. We raised the age of consent, recently.

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/04/spain-raises-age-of-consent

Stop sexualizing our royal lolis

i thought spain and uk were fighting over a rock or some shit?

>blue eyes father
>green eyes mother

>brown eyes son

The future king of England is a cuck.

>playing that old/newfag divide and conquer game
Spotted the marrano.

>paki
>racial purity

realy makes you think

spain has the cutest royal lolis T_T

No. It's just like the falklands shit with the argies. The colonial remnants love the brit tit too much for restoration to ever be a real thing.

lol that patch of blue from Theodoro, Caffa, and Mantrega Gothic/Pontic Outposts. Just goes to show you how much the turks fucked the genepool if all of greece used to look like that.

>Spanish and Portuguese people look like Arabs and Indians
No way we look like you fucking pajeets and achmeds.
Only berbers get close to our phenotype, but they're still easily distinguishable

Lovers spat.