Should we implement problem solving captchas to filter out brainlets and nonwhites?

Should we implement problem solving captchas to filter out brainlets and nonwhites?

Bump

So if the bottle and gas in it is massless, as suggested by the "=0", why is it important to mention that there is air in it?
What is the liquid the bottle is immersed in?

Also we don't know the volume of the bottle, just minus the walls.

Is the spring supposed to be connected to the ground or free floating? If free floating then the stationary case is also time dependent (sinusoidal).

you know the volume you idiot is 2 liters, the 0 just says that the scale doesnt have a weight. knowing the gas is important because different gasses have different densities and thous weights. Also I cant be bothered to solve this retarted riddle because you mixed the metric system with feet

It says "2L AIR", it's the volume of the bottle content not of the bottle (including walls), brainlet.

We don't know enough factors, what is the water pressure underneath the bottle of air?
What is the salinity of the water?
Is the full moon out?
Is it above 78 degrees Far?
Use better examples.

sounds like a pretty good idea to me. but wouldnt matrices from iq-tests be a better option?

Just, how much upward force does 2liters of air exurt atbtbe stated depths. 2, 5, 10 feet.

Fuck physics based questions. I have a masters in biology. All questions should be based on biology.

Everything is physics.

If the liquid is incompressible it does not depend on the depth at all. But you would need to know the density of the air (hot air, cold air?) and the density of the liquid (it doesn't even say water).

I love how OP couldn't pass his own test if his life depended on it.

Here's a better one

C, because it's the only track where the two trains would intersect after hearing both henchmen's comments. The people on the cars would have to die and are just a distraction!

This one is easy, the turned on light bulb heats up the air around it, so it has less density. That means the bulb gets less buoyancy and weights more.

Physics is for people that are not smart enough for pure math.

Half of your people will fail. Nazifags are white trash thinking theyre the shit. They just apes nigs with white skin.

What motivates you to come to a white supremacy website and display your insecurity.

I don't feel the need to go to black or brown websites. They are not a threat.

None of the scales are connected to anything apart from the bottle, so it would just float to the top

Who the fuck uses imperial when doing force calculations you backward morons

At least post something mildly challenging, like pic related