Where were you when based Denmark single-handedly DESTROYED British cuisine forever?

Where were you when based Denmark single-handedly DESTROYED British cuisine forever?

Say bye bye to fish & chips, bongs

theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/18/denmark-to-contest-uk-efforts-to-take-back-control-of-fisheries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(Factortame_Ltd)_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Transport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED VIKINGS

EAT SHIT BRITS

>Say bye bye to fish & chips, bongs

they can just bring their fishing industry to the US, who gives a shit

Hold din kæft, tyskersvin.

No one has a right to your own waters.
All of the water surrounding Europe have been the domain of the English for ages now. Europe needs to be bombed into oblivion. It's just full of cuucks, traitors, and invaders. Nothing there is worth saving. Just destroy everything.

I do remember playing in EU4 that denmark and iceland had clay very close to the british isles.

>contest
And how exactly are they planning to contest the waters when the UK has a fleet of these?

good thing they'll still be able to still fish around gibraltar!

oh wait...

denmark has an achievement for taking over north england and converting it to danish culture, even

>you want fish cunt? I'll give you fish, cunt.

>Denmark built a legal case
Why bother? The Brits are obviously going to fight for it. If the Danes want the fish, come and take them.

>boat made of metal

Hæh hæh hæh. Fucking philistines don't even know metal sinks in water! And they think they can ever remain lords of the liquid clay.

Frankly pathetic.

Come to think of it, Denmark has a right to all agriculture and farm animals in England.

>farm animals in England

But enough about British womenfolk!

oy vey its like anuddah cod wars

i support my brother denmark in this

fuck the united cuckdom

Why are insignificant countries that are 'backed' by the EU pretending they have a choice? Do you genuinely believe you could defeat the UK in combat should it ever come to that? Poland wouldn't help you. Portugal wouldn't help (treaty of Windsor). The Netherlands would not help you (most whites oppose the EU, especially the males). Most other countries would remain neutral. Germany's army is severely neutered and they've always been meh. The US would back the UK. As would Russia, since they're anti EU.

What the fuck are you going to do about it?
I'm tired of (((laws))). Might makes right. Stop hiding behind your buddies. That's what roaches do (eg: Turkey and NATO).

The Spanish and Icelandic did that decades ago you stupid fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(Factortame_Ltd)_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Transport

>gives them the right of access to a band of UK waters between 6 and 12 miles from shore (rather than between 6 and 200 miles as the CFP does) and can be terminated unilaterally by the UK with 2 years notice.

wew it's nothing, fuck off krautroach

Fight Britain all you want. My heart lies with Germany. Always has done. I have no loyalty to Britain.

(((theguardian)))

>swede using cuckdom

Is this a false flag?

fuck off bastardchild

If only Britain had some kind of sea-based military organisation that could protect their territorial waters. Wait...

>Germaniggers getting so butthurt at the UK that they think Denmark can take on the UK

return of the danelaw when? I want my nation back fuckers.