>God would have voted Leave - May
archive.is/Ytpwb

>UK government shielding Tony Blair from prosecution over Iraq
archive.is/gFfLn

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12773848
youtube.com/watch?v=fz7GGmJQ4kg
youtube.com/watch?v=TGrvXQBEJ0M
dailypioneer.com/todays-newspaper/hindu-birth-rate-to-drop-dramatically-pew.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5FLY3KdIgbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So how badly will Corbyn be fucked?

UNHOLY

Is that satire?

Theresa "Polling at 44, your dead mum's a whore" May

We are FUCKED.

I remain pro-Corbyn but people couldn't hate him any worse if there was HD footage of him sucking off Hitler, and there's not a shit in hell's chance that the Lib Dems swing in and save the day - tuition fees is too big and easy to grasp for them to shake it off by June. It's like Duplo, anyone can fuckin' do it - the Lib Dems lied so fuck 'em. It's the easiest narrative in all of politics.

UKIP, FUCKED

Greens, FUCKED.

Plaid, FUCKED.

No, it's a Tory majority all the way. Choo choo motherfuckers, the Theresa May train is stopping at all stations. Tear down all the jobcentres and build everyone a vicarage. Free wicker man for anyone who's homeless or suffers from mental health issues, queue up to clamber in while they're nice and warm. New tenner notes to feature the faces of Thatcher and Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. Deport a brown girl who's got the cure for cancer but tell the Daily Mail that Saddam Hussein lives in Hull and the EU won't let us send him home because his pet hamster lives here

BRITTANIA RULES THE WAVES

Who will be voting for lovely mummy?

nth for are Laura

OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ GENERAL ELECTION POLL

VOTE NOW LADS

strawpoll.me/12773848

We are FUCKED.

I remain pro-Corbyn but people couldn't hate him any worse if there was HD footage of him sucking off Hitler, and there's not a shit in hell's chance that the Lib Dems swing in and save the day - tuition fees is too big and easy to grasp for them to shake it off by June. It's like Duplo, anyone can fuckin' do it - the Lib Dems lied so fuck 'em. It's the easiest narrative in all of politics.

UKIP, FUCKED

Greens, FUCKED.

Plaid, FUCKED.

No, it's a Tory majority all the way. Choo choo motherfuckers, the Theresa May train is stopping at all stations. Tear down all the jobcentres and build everyone a vicarage. Free wicker man for anyone who's homeless or suffers from mental health issues, queue up to clamber in while they're nice and warm. New tenner notes to feature the faces of Thatcher and Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. Deport a brown girl who's got the cure for cancer but tell the Daily Mail that Saddam Hussein lives in Hull and the EU won't let us send him home because his pet hamster lives here

BRITTANIA RULES THE WAVES

Lads, posted this in the last thread. This is my prediction for the GE, based off of the last one and opinion polling.

Corbyn BTFO

"she's done what?"

get fucked

Blairites are going to sacrifice him to the blood god.

SHIFT OVERTON WINDOW RIGHT

FUCK THE NEOLIBERAL (((TORIES)))

VOTE TO THEIR RIGHT

>fuck her, she's an unelected leader
>holds election
>fuck her anyway

>Jeremy and Sturgeon arguing over nothing

When you find out you'll have more time to make jam and tend to your allotment in the near future

where did you find this cringe, lad?

Just listened to May's speech for the first time.

It's absolutely fucking chilling in content and tone. Seriously, anybody who opposes the Tories, from whatever angle, needs to bury the hatchet and do everything they can to prevent her having a massive majority.

I've never been a fan of tactical voting but the stakes are fucking enormous.

>Blairite-enabling Conservative voters all come out of the woodwork the moment an election is called

This country is fucking dead.

A VOTE FOR THE "CONSERVATIVES" IS A VOTE FOR

>mass immigration
>feminist legislation
>sodomite rights
>destruction of the church
>war with Assad
>sniffing Amerisharts sharts
>globalisation on steroids
>ridiculously expensive green "energy" initiatives
>purposely sloppy brexit where we keep most of the EU
>more islamisation of daily life
>increased surveillance and limited liberties
>more false-flag terrorist attacks conducted by MI5
>more devolution
>more cuts to our armed forces
>more left wing QUANGO's writing up government policies
>more taxpayer funding for the Islamic State and Al Nusra Front
>more Chinese "investment"
>complete destruction of what remains of our manufacturing industry

VOTE UKIP OR DUP, OTHERWISE NECK YOURSELF

Implying this would be worse than Theresa, Jeremy and Sturgeon also arguing over nothing

>this is a 10/10 in Scotland

Good god May is such a slippery, spineless git

>Tear down all the jobcentres and build everyone a vicarage.

Sounds good.

Something your inferior paki race is incapable of.
>racial egalitarianist and genetic denialist
Burn a bookstore or whatever you retards do to chimp out against the nature and science

STIR
THAT
HAGGIS

she looks HOT

youtube.com/watch?v=fz7GGmJQ4kg

this is pretty good desu

>DUP

British mainland posters only please.

Wow I quit my job today. How the fuck could Theresa May call a snap election now? Jeez how fucking disrespectful can she get? Did she do it just to piss me off?

I'm voting Labour now.

BREAK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Wait. Did someone write her calling her mom a whore??

Wait guys do we need to actually worry about the Lib Dems there is a large part of the country that is going to vote for the party that fucks up brexit no matter what this is complicated shit I might need to tactically vote tory

I'm from the RoI can I vote?

Also do you think there's any chance of SNP losing their seats so we can ignore the Scots again?

>may may win in June

>unelected

fuck this rustles me so fucking hard

>mfw we have to watch lefty women talk bollocks again

Fuck you may for inflicting Leanne Wood, haggis lady and that ugly troll from the green party upon us again.

And Tim Farron

>Using your mum's funeral to virtue signal
Fucking BRUTAL

Can anyone tell a non-brit what is going on? Just heard they are holding elections early?

greentext me what the problem is because i dont know shit about uk politics?

is the brexit in danger?

HANDS OFF THE FUCKING NHS

NO CUTS EVER

This is gold

0:55 top kek

REMEMBER THIS:

>I'm from a foreign country and living in a different foreign country can I vote in your elections

>Elections on June 8
Wow wtf?
Can I get a basic rundown on this? Is there any hope for a good party to get more seats? How will UKIP do?

There are no set days for elections. You can have a snap election which is calling an election early.

The Conservatives NEED to die. By whatever means. If they miscalculate this, They die, and and actually CONSERVATIVE party will rise to fill their gap.

To Tory's, perhaps.

Labour are beyond dead

We don't elect Prime Ministers in this country, we elect a party. I expect more knowledge from an MP.

they literally have no chance outside of london's richest suburbs. students still hate them

Lib Dems will get a bump off Labour and the Tories. But the Tories will have fattened themselves off the Labour corpse.

>Tfw Brexitards will be put into camps after the great SURGE happens

>maymay

Elections should have been 2020
Theresa is holding them in June

All signs show she is going to win one of the biggest majorities we have had in decades and that Labour (our opposition) are going to get completely creamed.

This is a bad thing. Because the tories are the like the Republican party. Unfit for purpose and certainly not conservative.

Works in the US.

>this guy
I remember him. What a great night.

Can't find any footage of him, I want to hear his retarded voice again.

Wait.... is this actually an MP.

Like, somebody actually voted this thing to represent them in parliament?

What the fuck. Am I living in an alternative reality where random house wives from suburbia are politicians?

Why watch it? No one will, just vote Tory and let them get on with it.

UKIP are finished
No mps, no money, leader is a walking meme

>Muh tuition fees!
>I hab pay for my wymyns studies and drama degree

Students are a fucking pox.

a lot of MPs are really, really stupid
I am surprised this is news to you people

PM is going to call an election because the opposition parties are in shambles and she may very well increase the Tory majority which is likely to improve her position within the UK and abroad during BREXIT.

You're living in the reality where politicians are selected using quotas and all women/minority shortlists rather than skill

>How will UKIP do?
Terribly. Since Farage left they are in disarray and have no credibility.

The only sensible option here is Tory, as much as I hate to say it.

>I'm not going to comment on PM's announcement
>comments about PMs announcement
>implies the PM called an election to spite her dead mother
>doesn't want a general election despite being the opposition party
>replies to herself saying "OK I'll stand down"
>well SORRY For having FEELINGS

Id lick her british shit hole like a lollipop.

>60 minutes of "MUH WEFUGEEEES"

Thats a damn shame, is there any good outcome in this elections or will the (((tories))) win

its amazing how estrogen gave me empathy and turned me from a nazi to a human being leftist

>Real person
>Gives so few shits about her mum, she'll use her death for political point-scoring

>Member of Parliament for Heywood and Middleton in Greater Manchester since being elected at the 2014 by-election caused by the death of the incumbent MP, Jim Dobbin

bit rude of her

Ive lived and worked in London for 5 years and I had a vote on brexit. I voted leave because the remain cunts at my tube stop did their best to badger and piss me off
I'm only in Japan for a week on work

Good
I hope this Island is dyed blue l

>tfw posting on here Sunday night
>tfw my hot flatmate Vicky comes home after being out in the pub, sits on my bed and starts pestering me
>tfw she eventually gets up and her dress is like pic related
>tfw she starts laughing and asks me to zip her up
>tfw I do it but there's an awkward silence and then she leaves
>tfw I've told her like forty times I'm MGTOW but she won't take the hint
>tfw she's still giving me the silent treatment today

Starting to get on my tits a bit to be honest, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGrvXQBEJ0M

but brexit is still happening right?

hopefully that charismatic gay man that also leads the Green party is up there

'immoral'

the only winning move is to not play

>do we need to actually worry about the Lib Dems
Nah. They fucked up in coalition, people don't forgive and forget stuff like tuiton fees.

Also, without looking it up: what are LibDem core platform policies, name three?

You can't. Nor can I. Nor can the LibDems.

>Something your inferior paki race is incapable of.

Even if I was a "Paki" that wouldn't be true.

dailypioneer.com/todays-newspaper/hindu-birth-rate-to-drop-dramatically-pew.html

I mean, boy it sure is a good thing British people evolved from r to k-selection in 200 years, because according to your definition of superiority, everyone on planet Earth would have had to have been killed for the sake of eugenics prior to the industrial revolution.

This is why you don't get your information on biology from fucking Infowars and Stefan Molyneux.

It's going to be a fucking massacre, just google UK polling. Tories are going to walk it.

>Britain
>future
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5FLY3KdIgbg

As rotten as they are, the Tories are the ONLY sensible party, lad.

are you shilling your own page or?

Anyone seen any other quality asshurt on Facebook yet?

To be fair to her, it is the day of her mother's funeral so she isn't going to be particularly rational or logical on such an emotional day

nice

>considering it a victory to elect blue Blairites instead of red Blairites

Why is saying it's bad then?

We don't have a party that isn't zionist. Even UKIP are cucks lad.

>elections are now immoral

lmao

Goddamn
Do you think the only hope would be some sort of military coup or revolution of sorts? Are all political avenues exhausted?

Brexit was the electric shock being shot at a corpses nerves. There is no hope, even after this election