Will Sup Forums ever recover

will Sup Forums ever recover

sa kardeş napi10

i'm moroccan

kek, it's worse

we love erdogan, he will purify turkey from the infidels
may god bless him

Will this delay or hasten the release of Bannerlord?
That's honestly all i care about when it comes to Turkey now.

>singlehandedly saves Turkey from the (((secular))) path do degeneracy

Based Sultan Tayyip

>Erdogan prevents Turkey from ever joining the EU

Literally all i care for

kys

>want sharia
>Flee from their sharia countries as fast as they could

can't wait for the 3 million refugees
hope you saved some room johan

i was born here, deal with it monkey

we had 6 million jews once. I wonder what happened to them
don't feel to safe m8.

>so cucked that he has to believe the holocaust lie

nice freedom of speech there klaus

Germany was even more cucked, after the first world war than it is now. There is going to be a race war and many Europeans will die,but they won't lose. Those of Arab lineage will either be rounded up and killed or deported. But this time all of Europe will be in on it.

you better lay off on that dogmeat because it's turning you deluded

You can't stop it. Every rape and petty crime by Arab hands brings it ever closer.

just like the roaches in an old orphanage.

Dis nigga serious?

keep dreaming chink

Are you the cretin saying he want to have a "civilized" discussion hours ago?

Go smell some of your brothers farts at the mosque... you know you love it, just stick your nose in their ass and pretend you got dizzy.

how many km did you have to walk to the town internet cafe?

>Roaches btfo themselves
>Will never join EU now

>fuck their countries with sharia
>flee their countries
>move to a non muslim country
>impose sharia, country is destroyed by islam
>flee to a new country
Your kind is like a virus, but you're too brainwashed to see how your religious system fail every single time

This is the best thing that could happen to west. This will only embolden far-right populist in europe and pretty much guarantees no EU admission of Turkey. In the long run this only fastens the speed of the eventual christian takeover of Constantinople.

Opkankeren

death to anzu >:)

You have to crawl back.

Let's watch it burn down together Sup Forums.

You're retarded. Western democracies are on their way to die. All system eventually die anyway.

There has never been a liberal democracy that was one of the strongest nations for over 200 years.

>inb4 America
It didn't become a power right away.

I start to like him more and more.

- he removed any chance of Turkey ever getting in UE .
- everybody hates turks now and a lot of people are cancelling their vacations over there so they will lose lots of money .
- maybe he will become a totalitarian and close the borders.
- he already killed lots of turks for "fake" coup.
- he is giving us the munitions to accept any idea of an intervention in Turkey , much like in Iraq.

I cannot wait to sign up to deliver some freedom to turks.

Get the fuck out fucking kankermoslim.

gasses are much more efficient way to spread freedom.

go back to morron co

>- everybody hates turks now
Europeans never liked Turks. The Ottoman past and the fact that a Muslim majority country has what was Constantinopole is something that keeps them awake at night.

>- he is giving us the munitions to accept any idea of an intervention in Turkey , much like in Iraq.
Trump just congratulated Erdogan, cuck. There is no intervention without the US.

Who would want to join something that will eventually collapse?

If Le Pen wins, say goodbye to your EU.

let the refugees come

oh look, another hypocrital sandnigger who want sharia imposed but fleed his original islamist shit hole

I'm with imposing anything that sees degenerates like you hang or burn. Nazi's politics, goold old 18th European century system, theocracies, ancient Assyrians, etc... I don't care. You fucks are destroying your own civilization, so you lost any argument when it comes to knowing what works.

Brazil is a total hedonistic shithole that was predicted to be this major power but surprise surprise: liberal degeneracy was maxed out there and it's one of the shittest nations considering its potential.

i'd tell you to kys but you're a poorfag monkey anyway

never, stay mad kankerkaas

It's the same liberals crying over Brexit, Trump winning and (maybe soon to be) Le Pen winning.

Don't get fooled by the alt-right talk and the conservative labels. Sup Forums still has many liberals that throw a sissy fit when things don't go their away. And the amazing thing is that they'll never learn!

Le Pen 2017, Trump 2020, Death to the EU and liberal scums! There is no such thing as a citizen of the world!

>Europeans never liked Turks.
true but we still went into Turkey to visit shit but that's over. Nobody want's to be trapped into a country with those fanatics. Not to mention the fact that now (at least in my country) everybody talks OPENLY about how much they hate turks. Before it was just like jokes how stupid they are .

>Trump just congratulated Erdogan, cuck
What did you expect him to do ? Bomb them ?

They still need Turkey until the war in Syria is over and kurds will have the bigger army and most of the land.They simply rebranded ISIS into YPG . With less fanatism but same puppets.

Tell me, what did US did when Russia bombed "by accident" a lot of Turkey's soldiers? NOTHING. They don't care. Did turks got accepted in Raqqa operation ? No. With that "mighty" army and so much leverage and they could not convince US to let them in.

>Noemt mij kaas
>Zelf in Nederland geboren (helaas)
Get fucked Ahmed, soon enough you'll get what's coming.