fbi.gov/tips
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
twitter.com/BenBultema
youtube.com/watch?v=W4BUt5DsjjE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for certainty

On the far right?

What beer is that guy at the front drinking? It looks like a Coopers (Australian Beer)

Bump for Punishment

Bump for his kidknap and torture.

Bunch of faggots.

Fugg, Sup Forums managed to track down a guy who practically only had his eyebrows showing kek.

Are we sure thats him though? he looks surprisingly unlike a nu-male faggot

>libtard
>working
Can't be him.

They are australian, drinking australia beer.
OP ur a fagget

all ur base are belong to us. WEW

>beard, but still looking like trapped in a 12 years old boys body
>skinny
>nerd glasses
>hipster

Really?

such a punchable face

It cannot be confirmed. For obvious reasons

that's clearly a different person you dumb faggot. look at the mustache hair

I hope that workspace has a licence, otherwise what they're doing is illegal.
It would be a shame if someone reported them.

Are you stupid? Looks nothing like the antifa fag.
This however...

from the pic he's got an ungroomed beard, a wearing hoodie, cargo shorts and climbing boots and drinking beer. Not your typical skinny jean wearing fag- but still just an observation.

you dumb asses are posting the wrong man. kill yourselves.

This is going to end up in a person who wasn't bike-lock guy getting harassed

Hmm.... maybe forward that along to Berkeley PD. They will be interested, especially if it turns out he has priors.

Yeah the Posted pic doesnt really look like the guy in the collage.

Plus they are drinking Coopers Pale Ale in the Posted pic, which is a native Australian beer which makes me think that OP's got the wrong guy.

This however seems legit

There was a liveleak video with his face showing too, but I guess it's not really what it started with. Does show that when literally anyone can record, you'll get caught eventually, though

THE MUSTACHE HAIRS ARE NOT THE SAME YOU STUPID FUCK

BIKE LOCK MAN HAS LONG AND THICK MUSTACHE HAIR
THE FACEBOOK NIGGER YOU POSTED HAS SHORT AND THIN BETA SUBHUMAN MUSTACHE HAIR

STOP COVERING FOR THE REAL BIKE LOCK GUY YOU FUCKING IDIOT CREEP

No matter how many times I see this, these searches never ceases to amaze me.

>the attacker had a bike lock, so he must work at a bike shop
>look for somebody who works at a bike shop who has facial hair
No doubt this is the "logic" that led you sub-50 IQ retards to this guy.

can you add a text pointing out th V shaped veins on his right arm.

I bet the faggot bikes to work.

Somebody needs to put Ulocks on his Bike.

>t. antifa faggot covering for his faggot boyfriend who will have his throat slit by the end of this week

Make sense with regards to the bike lock as well.

I'm ready to crack some skulls.

more like FAR LEFT

niiiice

bump for blood eagle

WEAPONISED

someone compare vein by vein

I am convinced but just to be sure

I would cover up for my boyfriend aswell.
You should make sure its him, so far this is not sooo very much convincing.
There are similarities though.

Dont listen to these shills. The guy on the right absolutely is a solid lead. his nose is very similar and so is the color of his stache. Post the business number. im going to call his ass.

The veiny arm looks very similar dou.

Its simple

Just call the cycle shop and ask to speak to the guy. Say you are returning his call

Still seems inconclusive. We need more.

Looks like him holy shit

I've been posting this yesterday and it always got slid saying he doesn't live in california, etc. when the more I dig in the more connections I find, even the fucking vein patterns match

Look Sup Forums, his face is covered, this is the closest you will ever get so now I've done my part and you can chose to do yours or not, but perhaps getting a sound clip from the footages and maybe a recorded one would be a good idea to start, maybe it can be matched or more footages and digging... perhaps someone could befriend him and gain his trust, but not all at once like tards

I will now delete the pic

yup, doesnt appear to have the same hair patterns under his lower lip/chin area.

It's also possible that this is all just coincidence and to proceed further we need more evidence and we need to be open about all the other possibilities too... so

Monkey Wrench Cycles
(402) 477-4104

Really I don't know how you can identify him, it's not clear at all, his face is almost entirely obscured.

Also I'm a cyclist; I see there's lot of cyclist hate on here, but not ALL cyclists are lefty faggot cucks.

Just so you know that.

Same glasses

So what are waiting for. Compile the info and send it to the feds

fbi.gov/tips

What did he do with a bike lock, im not up to date

Can you fill me in on what this is about? What attack was this?

Those are Rayban wayfarers, they're incredibly popular with just about everyone in California.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg&t=15s

He hit some dude in a blue shirt too I think

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Bump.
From all suspects that were poated since yesterday this seems the closest match.
Beer is not an argument btw, maybe they drank Australian beer because they lost a bet or something or someone there is a straya cunt and imported it

they're fucking gas station rayban knock-offs, even my mum owns a pair

Kek fucking nazis pretending they care about others.

Seriously? Facebook in pirate?

Would you be happy with a quick run down?

Witch hunts are the domain of commies. This is wrong.

RARE
Thanks Dad

the guy has long curly hair, like he's part black

I am not convinced, but this pic doesn't tell a lot either way.

If you don't agree with me, fine, but for the love of kek please do not bother this guy. Not until we have a lot better leads. IMO better leads will more likely lead to a bay area kid, who has friends (who shadowed him at the riot) who live in the area, and who planned to pull this stunt together.

Plus that guy's calves are too big. And dammit, HE LOOKS NICE

Be patient. Bikelockscum will still be around and ready to receive punishment when we have more info. We are not in this to ruin his day. His whole life will be ruined. Long game. Play smart.

Whadeedo?

I missed it.

HOLD UP
>LINCOLN NE
boys, I know of a bike shop that moved to Cali. I will do some digging and get back to you.

Sup Forums is not as reactionary as leftards. Autism is precise and methodical by nature. Rest assured, no one will act until it is proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the guy is the suspect

I told you fuckers yesterday he would be found via his bicycle activity, but I was called a moron. Looks like I'm right again. Quit plagerizing my ideas you kikes.

I keep getting the same feeling.

Do NOT fuck with anyone without way better evidence.

The nationalists and free speech advocates have everything to gain by remaining stoic and not stooping to their level.
Nothing to gain by chimping out.

Wtf, the MonkeyWrenchCycleRepair place is in fucking Australia, do you really think this dude flew out from Australia to go to the berkeley rally?

This is ridiculous.

I was at the rally, I live in the bay in CA, half of our dudes look exactly like this hipster fag, and the other half wear dresses. Seriously the amount of people that live in this are extremely hard left and anti-Trump is insane, you guys found a guy who looks similar, and who has some friends in Berkeley who hate Trump, there are literally 500 people within 50 miles of me that match those criteria.

Timeline:
antifa holds line at an intersection
antifa asshole hits man on head with a bike lock
10 min later smoke bomb goes off and antifa retreats a block up
this guy takes a video of the retreat at the exact spot antifa regroups
THIS IS THE GUY

twitter.com/BenBultema

youtube.com/watch?v=W4BUt5DsjjE&feature=youtu.be

Just like I told you Stevie Stephens would top himself, also a day before he did.

is this a new pic of him?

Nate
Eric
Carl

We're looking for the cunt, no has seeked to harm anyone without full 100% approval of anons. Settle down, newfag and lurk more. Show some fucking respect and don't act like a self-entitled faggot.

Why can't people understand this?

>Croatia can't handle a joke or a bit of violence once we have 100% found the cunt commie
>muh pr

Stay off this board, it clearly isn't for you.

He's wearing Levi 514's

32w 30L (manlet)

This guy is bullshit. Do not get distracted lads

Dig deeper

Idiot, there is one in Lincoln Nebraska too.

bottom right pic is pismo Beach CA btw

Is it the same shoe?

We need to get wellaware1 on the case

CARL GAUGER!!!!!!!
A
R
L

G
A
U
G
E
R

You were right about the bikes. I was wrong. I thought about it and changed the identifiers list when I realized any lead was valuable, even "a guy in the bay area who likes bikes a lot". I had thought at the time that it was too vague and would waste time with thousandsof false leads.

Good call, user.

This still might not be him tho. He does look a bit to sturdy in the legs to me, but maybe I'm wrong again.

yeah thats him fucking lowlife faggot

i love whoever found him

whos gonna take his ass? aryans or mudskins?

He looks exactly the same. Same shoes, same moustache, same nose, same hair color, probably has a U-lock...

this guy takes a video of the regroup and posts it on twitter
what are the chances he was there at berkeley
to witness the antifa retreat?

What's happening?

Arm close up, vein pattern

I don't even know which guy i'm supposed to be looking at. None of them look like bike lock guy.

>same shoes
They look similar, but no confirmation yet.
If the shoes are the same, it's good enough for me.

thank s ive been trying to figure that out
DON'T let the shiteater get away this