Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenBultema
youtube.com/watch?v=W4BUt5DsjjE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YIQguao8Gfw
youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
youtu.be/5heve7EOHMM
youtu.be/9bGukxnrJSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do you think they got that screenshot?
We already found him his name is Jake Bullion or something like that

Dummy

tht looks a lot like the guy who punched Spencer

(((Based Stickman))) is an anti-white shill and a race-mixer. He deserves no support from us.

Fucking die leaf, he's out there beating the shit out of antifa like someone should beat your parents for raising a faggot.

Source?

>based
No, you dumbasses are being useful idiots. He hates you.

charge your phone

Provide a source shill.

He doesn't like nazi's, and I'm getting to the point where I don't either. They are the new fedora tipping bitches.

>shill
Not an argument
Do your own research instead of spouting buzzwords, Sup Forums isn't here so we can spoonfeed you redditor cancer

thave they shut their page?

Timeline:
antifa holds line at an intersection
antifa asshole hits man on head with a bike lock
10 min later smoke bomb goes off and antifa retreats a block up
this guy takes a video of the retreat at the exact spot antifa regroups
THIS IS THE GUY

twitter.com/BenBultema

youtube.com/watch?v=W4BUt5DsjjE&feature=youtu.be

He cucked nationalism my dude.

Check out this dank jewish guy with his slant eye wife wearing trump hats fucking based.

he's a riot tourist exactly like most of antifa are, he doesn't deserve anyone's support and his public comments have been the apex of cuckoldry

Who gives a shit? He's out there taking the fight to leftists.

Goddamn, you faggots are short-sighted. I miss old Sup Forums.

You are nu/pol/ ya goddamn slack jawed cuck.

Fuck off anti-white cunt.

BASED STICKMAN

Nah, you are the cuck.

Keyboard warrior pussy, probably a shitskin.

what is a /usefulidiot/?

This.
Leaf is correct.

Fucking leafs are the Swedes of the America's. Fix your own country you fucking worthless nigger lover.

>It's ok to turn your country into a shithole, at least we have constitution
You're not any better than any leftist. Might as well fight for them, you're fighting for same cause indirectly

lmao so you agree shitskins are a problem but are bending over to cuck for a civic nationalist subversive, how pitiful

>Letting perfection be the enemy of progress

>Fix your own country you fucking worthless nigger lover.
>50% White and falling dramatically
>The muscle for the Jew
People who live in glass houses.

Oh fuck off already. He's out there actually kicking Antifa ass while you reeeeee behind a computer screen, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIQguao8Gfw

NYPA fuck off faggot

You need to go back.

Not bending over faggot, I just know that you dipshits will exclude allies in the fight against the left. You dont have the numbers in any capacity to effect shit. All you bitches do is complain and thay's why the left got so fucking powerful in the first place.

So until your next Hitler is out there fighting, kys

>based stickman
>based

Shoo shoo reddit scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

He's asking the internet for help trying to identify the padlock assassin.

Kill yourself faggot

>Stickcuck
>based

>Another kike stickfag fan boy running to his defence

Oh fuck off with tour Alinsky bullshit, shariablue nigger.

No, he's right. Call me when someone who doesn't want America to become Brazil asks for it. We found the faggot hours ago anyway.

Daily reminder that it's The_Goon tactic to call everyone ShareBlue. You have to go back, traitor

go back to 8/pol/ already stormnigger

No, you are all a bunch of dumb fucking shills.

Fix your own country eurotrash. Go kill Shia Ledouche and then we'll listen to anything you have to say.

You lot have been stinking up this board since the election. A purge is clearly necessary.

We're nowhere near bad as you are, second world trash. You're 56% white, we're 98%. There's a huge difference. Also who the fuck cares about Shia.
Eat a bullet, you're traitor to the western world

and your ilk fled Sup Forums during Sup Forumsharbor
go back to your nazi larping board, your ideas are worthless and will accomplish nothing

You couldn't be anymore obvious that you aren't from around here.

Basically this , is the equivalent of the raid on Scientology and those guy fawks wearing faggots who were spouting the same shit nu/pol/ is.

>if i call him reddit i win
been browsing for years but keep reeeee'ing at anyone who isn't a dumb larper

Lol Ive never met a scandi that isn't a beta cuck.

What do you call a black man with only one leg?
Nigger

Shills changed tactics and are trying to be more annoying than stormfags with the nazi shit.

Go back anytime cunt.

You made the statement, the onus is on you to provide the backup.
>go do you own research
Is tumblr missing one of their retards?

I know it's American education in action again, but I'd suggest you check a list of "Scandinavian countries" again, just so you can refresh your memory. Finland isn't Scandinavian country.
Also talking about beta cucks, you let Israeli Jews buy your government and make you fight their wars, even though they're weaker than you are. The very definition of beta cuck. SAD!

>more annoying than stormfags with the nazi shit.

Daily reminder that it's a CTR method to antagonize and insult people in a thread. Especially without providing resources or backup to statements.

Go kill some jews if you hate them so much. You won't do shit because you are a cuck.

fuck this faggot

anyone who calls himself "based" is a fucking loser.

that nigger shit rubs me the wrong way.

I'd like to add a couple bits of insight to this image that I haven't seen anyone else share yet.

1. The shirt he is wearing has vertical stripes on it.
2. From the way it folds up, it is not a regular t-shirt, but probably a button down of polyester fabric.
3. 32W 30L. He's a manlet. Maybe 5'7''.

>Yiddish sewer rat playing dumb
Here is your proof ya usury obsessed faggot.
>American Nationalism
>Hans Kohn
>Jew

The internet gave him the moniker and he ran with it.

Sorry, I don't need to because they haven't bought our government unlike yours. :)
How about you send some more free money? They would really appreciate it. You're their pet dog, after all.

>your ilk
>nazi larping

You couldn't be more of a faggot even if you tried. Not everyone left when Sup Forums was kill.

>he ran with it.
that's the problem. fuck that fag.

>The internet gave him the moniker
nah. that was obvious theater and you're fucking stupid for falling for it.

who coined it anyway? cernobitch? this entire shit REEKS of controlled opposition.

>do your thing internet!
like we need his fucking direction. He needs to suck my fucking dick man.

>kike banks don't own Finland

You are a fucking moron. You are completely owned by them in every way imaginable.

the nose knows.

>we

>American trying to berate anyone about jewish control

>Leafs pretending they aren't controlled by the same kikes that control the US and Europe

>Says the leaf that passed a law imprisoning or fining people for not adhering to bullshit SJW gender pronouns
>Says the leaf whose parliament passed M-103

You're a faggot who would have been hiding from ANTIFA if not for the commie basher known as based stickman

>anyone falling for this fake shit
dumb stooge

>Implying that means you aren't the head goy for the kikes
The most Jewish country in the world is actually trying to say others are more kosher than them. Yeah lets turn this into a pissing contest for which country is the most kiked which you will always win.

Thats me out. Enjoy your white genocide.

>I'm so much smarter than everyone who fell for this STUPID joke, right guys?
>Guys?
Ya shit hitting the fan at a rally and this guy bashing commies heads in to save patriots around him... totally orchestrated. I know you're shilling but its pretty pathetic.

civic nationalist controlled opposition cuck confirmed.

i knew he was working in tandem with cernobitch.

listen if you look up to this scrawny LARPing fag: you are a cuck. he can't be the man cause he aint the man. I'm the man. I roll the nickles. You understand me, boy?

I dont think his identity has been confirmed desu

>cucked Stickman needs our help

I'm not his personal errand, so he can fuck off and so can you, you little cuck. We are doing to help that user who got hit and to rek that commie for what he did.

You sound like such a faggot. "ooh ohh le (((based))) stickjew needs us you guys".

/x/ is where you belong faggot

t in some cases, it's important to put aside small-scale squabbles when united against an obvious outside threat.

That is why every fag opposing hunting down this antifag that padlocked a patriot in the head is a fucking shill.

Someone post the tweet about him saying white people are coming to an end or something like that. Stickfag

He always need our help.

Can't he do anything himself?

mmm dat 22000 gonna squirt some semen onto my computer for that

you'll run out of reddit jew images soon leaf, then what will you have?

there is a guy, Kristoff Benjamin Bultema, aprox 26 years of age. Keeps coming up in my investigation. Stole a bike in Spokane area in 2016. Also drunk driving in Washington state 2014 (driving a Toyota Prius).

No, find the commie fag that hit the guy with the bike lock you fucking kike.

stickman is a cuck

has and asian wife and an elliot roger son

we already fucking found him

all stickjew did was sell us out and expose us to make operating even harder.

fucking kike

Hey Kashif, kia hale jarh? When are you coming back to visit your home country of pakistan? Its time for your arrange marriage to your sister Nusrat.

I'd bet on Based Stickman over all the leaves in canada. Go deepthroat a hockey stick you faggot

You can't hate a man for having superior taste in women but I wanna know what he said about white people dying. Where's the tweet?

Silence leaf

>alt right cuckoldry
now you're trying to push the alt right label? getting real desperate. fuck off.

Can't he do anything himself?
M8 He can give some based af speeches 100
youtu.be/5heve7EOHMM

youtu.be/9bGukxnrJSU
>1 min mark gives me goosebumps