Gap In Time - PG/WL/CB

Pizzagate
Wikileaks
Cheesebay

strange occurrences and lapses in time occurred on Sup Forums between the dates of Oct 16 2016 - Nov 3 2016, and well after that as well
this is a rudimentary post as i am on mobile, but want to get these threads up and going as the info will be incredibly important
right now, my first aim is to acquire as much information and recollections as i can from you anons
earlier in this terrific thread anons started compiling a terrific recount of those days in question (10/16/16-11/3/16)
purpose of this thread is simple: dumb info, archives, screencaps, personal recollections, etc from those dates
eventually, my goal is to compile a detailed timeline. we will accomplish this
first, let's gather information. whatever you have, post. it may or may not be relevant.

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE THAT JULIAN ASSANGE GOES MISSING, NYPD FINDS 650k EMAILS ON "LIFE INSURANCE" FOLDER ON A. WEINER's LAPTOP, CHEESEBAY & EVENTUALLY PEDOGATE EXPLODE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF EACH OTHER.

WE WERE, AND STILL ARE, ON TO SOMETHING LADS

i will be at work for a few more hours, so i won't be particularly active for this thread. I will be back, continue these threads if i am not around PLEASE, very important work lads

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/117273225
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
discord.gg/ArPbZ
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=eaM3GIEX0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=p7XqL1Y2iGQ&t=3s
archive.fo/SD7hn
archive.fo/y2iwT
archive.is/u5m2T
archive.fo/M1qVM
discord.gg/nqeDXCG
vimeo.com/212237317
youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479
vid.me/v8jv
yuki.la/pol/95869842
yuki.la/pol/95909551
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
discord.gg/nH8yEP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

essential reading yuki.la/pol/117273225

I am OP of Please Read Quickly threads, this is somewhat a continuation of those
you are all doing god's work

bump godspeed

keep this bumped lads, anons will be coming with important dumps

daily reminder that Trump is likely the lid on Pizzagate

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

WL

Timeline
15 october: Cut off Assange's internet access 5:00 pm GMT
15/16 october (dawn): Wikileaks DNS Server was suddenly pointed
elsewhere (not confirmed)
16 october (between 11:00pm /11:30 pm GMT): Wikileaks releases 3
pre-commitments (1: Kerry; 2: Ecuador; 3: UK FCO)
17 October (6:33 am GMT): “Wikileaks announces the Julian Assange's
internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party” and
that “We have activated the appropriate contingency plans”.
17 october (8:27 pm GMT): on a second tweet (almost 14 hours later)
announces that “We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet
access Saturday (15 october), 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of
Clinton's Goldman Sachs speechs.”
17 october: GUCCIFER_2 tweets: “i'm here and ready for new releases.
already changed my location thanks @wikileaks for a good job!”
18 october: Wikileaks announces that : “Multiple US sources tell us
John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton
docs during FARC peace negotiations”. 18 october: Wikileaks
announces “The John Kerry private meeting with Ecuador was made on
the sidelines of the negotiations which took place pricipally on Sep
26 in Colombia.” 18 october: Wikileaks announces that “A front has
released through US Democratic media an elaborate story accusing
Julian Assange of paedophillia & taking US$1million from Russia” –
publishes all docs about this case
18 October: Ecuador admits to 'restricting' Assange communications
over US election.
19 october: Craig Murray posts on his blog that “went to see Julian
Assange for a whisky in the Ecuador Embassy” (….) “I left Julian
after midnight. He is fit, well, sharp and in good spirits”.

21 Oct: DDoS attack takes down Twitter.
At this point user notices that the insurance keys were posted on several sites and deleted. People start trying to post the information but it is immediately deleted. Everyone takes refuge in onion threads that also disappear.
22 Oct: Director of Wikileaks dies: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
24 Oct: user is able to find the deleted keys. They are posted and deleted again.
25 Oct: Someone comes into a thread an gives user a hint about messages in the blockchain.
26 Oct: user successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into and alphabets start giving more tips. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
27 Oct (AM): user moves into an onion thread, posts code and a tutorial on decoding messages in the blockchain. Several files and messages are found.
Bitcoin 0.13.1 is released and a 'soft fork' begins: bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
The blockchain is attacked: reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
27 Oct (PM): Several user report losing their connection. Talk of v&s and black bagging begins. Someone posts that they discovered a flaw that allows anyone to retrieve the password from the files. Clues are dumped and the onion threads go silent. On Tox chat someone says someone unlocked some of the files, warns that FBI will announce that new evidence was found in someone's computer and that a giant human trafficking operation would be exposed.
28 Oct (A few hours later): FBI announces they discovered new evidence on Anthony Weiner's computer: nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
30 Oct: FBI begins posting their own leaks: twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

thank you for coming!!

Was hoping I wouldn't have to repost and format all that.

I was looking forward to this thread, gonna be a bit busy. Made a discord to dump info in, not for discussion or stealing attention from this thread. But purely so I can dump all I have without pic restrictions.

discord.gg/ArPbZ

perfect. i wanted your info, as long as anons can access it idc where it's posted
godspeed

forgot all about this

Bump. Looks like bitmessageanon actually got the ball rolling last night.

Bump

sry don't have anything else pertaining to last year

I'm currently dumping my old folders from the beginning of this into the discord. It's all a mess so a lot will be useless.

I've also got what appears to be instructions for cracking the insurance files. Posted it in the last thread, not sure how important that actually is though.

post whatever ya got hat might be relevant. i don't know what to do with those insurance files that others haven't tried, however, the info could be critical when the right eyes see it at the right time.
post what ya got, appreciate the dump. seriously.

Bump. Posting whatever I can find that relates to Assange or PG.

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

This is related to the insurance files.

And that's all I've got.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaM3GIEX0yU

youtube.com/watch?v=p7XqL1Y2iGQ&t=3s

thanks a million keep it up
keep this bumped lads

archive.fo/SD7hn Thread from nov 16

archive.fo/y2iwT Thread from oct 19

archive.is/u5m2T files from july 7

archive.fo/M1qVM thread from oct 24

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt Chatter from group who tried to break the keys

discord.gg/nqeDXCG Discord to a group who tried to crack the keys, seemingly successfully

fuck these elite pedo fuckers

more essential reading

For those who missed it

Link to interview from previous thread with insider confirming mass zionist brainwashing, satanists and organized pedo rings among other things.

>vimeo.com/212237317

Update your infographic

NorwegianAnon is the man with the info

Since no one has posted this chart yet

anybody here remember posting in these threads?

Difficult to know what to believe anymore.

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

Is Jared Kushner Epstein's replacement as Mossad/Jewish mafia's blackmail ring's manager?

I stopped by in one. Suspicious stuff for sure, but it looked too difficult/dangerous to investigate properly.

yup

I also remember the thread where the chick with Bill on epstein's plane got doxed

chandler. That's what led to comet ping pong as I recall.

Sadly, I don't have it

I do have a massive folder of doggers though :3

any screenshots? going to go they my images from that timeframe when i get home.

Only the few infographics that got paraded around, sorry.

Keep thread alive please. add links to new before it dies if possible. be back

I'll check in every so often.

i have such gratitude for anons digging thru their archives for this, it's a good cause
i'm not larping or wasting your time, i promise
i will be making this timeline, with or without pol, but i need your help to make it as accurate as possible and i want it to be seen by as many as possible
as a grad student with a job, i've been lacking time to accomplish this. made the Please Read Quickly threads during my spring break
now that my studies are nearly complete, i'll have the necessary time to finally achieve what i've been wanting to do since that "gunman" went into CPP in dec.
godspeed, i love you all

sure thing buddy!

This is just a small sample of my dog folder

I enjoy meeting people with an interest in puppers!

does someone have a higher res of this, i can't read the text at all

Whatever became of Goat Hill Pizza in the weird art at Comet Ping Pong related to that

lmao

didn't voat find a connection between Pelosi and GH? or Sup Forums? somebody did i think

on a more serious note, there is an inforgraphic about the chandler thread, I've seen it posted a few times.

Someone will post it eventually

Keep us updated on it.

again with this pizzagate nonsense?!

reported..

would LOVE this
and these threads need some puppers to keep up spirits

it's Wikileaks and pol related too dipshit

>and these threads need some puppers to keep up spirits

asshat mods tend to ban me for avatarfagging if I post too many dogs

posting images on an imageboard is bad, man...

higher res man, this is unreadable

>avatarfagging
Post a cat every once in a while.

bumping, this is being slid

damm, thank you for making this thread.
havent cried in years, but watching that insider tearing up while speaking about the sacrifices, shit
fucking zionists scum

>cat

you shut your whore mouth

They can't get you for avatarfagging if you're just posting reaction images.

whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be

vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479

I get reguarly banned from a certain general thread for posting dogs, even though I'm always on topic.

I just liike dogs. Is that a crime, mods?!?

Thanks to this, I now order pasta instead of pizza.

Just trying to teach you a loophole pham

(checked)

Found some stuff from voat that I capped a while back that might help OP organize his timeline a bit.

bruv, I know how to evade bans. It's the principle.

thanks anyway phampire burger friend!

>mural of monster with head of child painted over
pic is screenshot from an interview, i think it's inside besta
vid.me/v8jv

yuki.la/pol/95869842

cheesebay general archive..

yuki.la/pol/95909551
WL tweets about laura silsby on nov 3..

fucking beautiful bro
thank you. i've archived a lot of voat threads too
valuable reassure (v/pizzagate) since it is completely focused on the pedo shit, opposed to Sup Forums which is/was only partly focused on this

REMINDER: CHEESEBAY LED TO PG

I'll readily admit that I didn't come onboard until /EWO/

Timeline of the evidence should be mostly self-evident

There's an exact date you can try to pin down.

the timing of all of this is too suspect to be coincidental
there is something massive here
precisely why we need to establish an accurate timeline, as much detail as possible
we are on our way, lots of stuff i've forgotten about or haven't seen. keep it coming, no matter how inconsequential you may think it is, it could help connect dots
a lot of cheesebay threads aren't even in the archives. something happened during that time period

after we settle oct 16-nov3 (nov 3 being my earliest saved evidence of PG) we will tackle Nov 3 until the "gunman" went into Comet as part 2. afterwards, we move onto part 3: shooting - Trump's inauguration. did flynn drama have to do with PG? finally part 4 will take us from Trump's inauguration up until now.

one step at a time. i have a significant amount of evidence complied, and a timeline was started during my spring break. i need you guys tho.
a million thanks.

nov 4 this article ran

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

“So NYPD first gets that computer. They see how disgusting it is. They keep a copy of everything, and they pass a copy on to the FBI, which finally pushes the FBI off their chairs, making Comey reopen that investigation, which was indicated in the letter last week. The point being, NYPD has all the information, and they will pursue justice within their rights if the FBI doesn’t,” Prince contended.

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs,” he stated.

“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs – that’s the level just below commissioner – he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

Keep memeing it, you're only making Eric Trump more angry and WOKE

Shills will keep trying to tie Trump into Pedogate, Trump will keep jailing and if necessary "heart attacking" those involved

>CURRENT HIGHSCORE: 3,500 arrests in 3 months, David Brock and Rockefeller terminally BTFO

I'll look through my earliest files.

that last paragraph is extremely important
think about it, the NYPD must have found something so devastatingly awful to be able to force comey into awkwardly reopening that case days before the election...

Higher rez version of

Bump.

huh.. 4plebs goes down just as these threads get going... where NorwegianAnon and others dumped loads of archived threads

i'm sure just a coincidence

forgot proof

Well that's pretty fucking concerning.

I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence)))

But you have to umm, keep an open -skeptical- mind when an "ex"spook walks in like Sir Basil Exposition to tell us what's happening

discord.gg/nH8yEP4

discord.gg/nH8yEP4

Discord where I dumped large amount of files from the timespace in question.

Is there another place besides imgur where I could upload it to a larger album? 3-400 images and some 50 docs