Are Armenians white?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=caucasus watershed line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got rekt by turks and then the soviets, suck to be them

I know some super white armenians, so yes

They're christian so yes

They look like Greeks.

They are like the Italians where they have some camel jockey in them but are not as bad as actual camel jockeys

no

>white

Cease this meme when speaking about oldworlders.

more than the turks, that's all it matters when picking a side

So does Congo

yes

No, they're sandniggers

hello non-country!

No.

White people dont get genocided by violent means so no

>No, they're sandniggers
But Armenia is not in the Middle East and they are not muslims

kardashians are of typical armenian complexion

>t. armenian expert

WAKE UP!

you can look onto subspecies and interbreeds, but a general pleb doesn't look white

I had some Armenians at school I though they were Muslims

No.

Discount Frank Zappa is cool though.

Sandnigger is a racial term, it has nothing to do with being a mudslime. If you have a sandnigger nose, sandnigger eye sockets, and sandnigger cheekbones, you are a sandnigger. Looking at you, "white Mexicans"

Some are, some aren't. Tbh idk if theyre even European

and before you say anything, yes I know their language is part of the indo-european family tree

>Tbh idk if theyre even European
Not a single square inch of Armenia is in Europe

Don't worry, traitor. Actual white people see you as a sandnigger as well.

What do you know about Europe, you fat piece slimny of cunt.

Armenians and Georgians living in Armenia and Georgia are whiter than Middle Eastern countries.

Im armenian, and Im as white as they come! Including green eyes. But it doesnt apply to the majority. Id say we are someshere in between

Hayutyany barevi yexbayr jan

Armenians are an ethic race of peoples. they have been largely spread into diaspora. armenians have been mixed with arabic, ottomans, turkic, and slavic races. they are considred Caucasian. They are pretty pro tier. Good at businesses, hate Jews and Turks while keeping to their own. Whatever. I know some and they are ok.

Definitely not. Ask them and they'll tell you "I'm Armenian"

armenians are the least white of all the balkans
but
serbs can be honorary white(they constantly fought ottoman occupation and removed kebab for centuries and their pet armenians too)

>Middle Easterners living in the Middle East are whiter than Middle Eastern countries
what did he mean by this?

what is dis

half of them are in Cali

>Balkans

>Im armenian, and Im as white as they come!
No sweetie.
>>If you have a sandnigger nose, sandnigger eye sockets, and sandnigger cheekbones, you are a sandnigger.

North parts of LA mostly

>what did he mean by this?
That Armenia is located in between Asia and Europe, not Middle East. It's a matter of perspective, I guess.

I am a sandnigger and my best friend is Armenian and he is way more of a sandgnigger than I ever could be, even though he's Christian. No way Armenians are white, they are all just like Jews with their money, they're sketchy as fuck and all drive BMW's

Theres very little admixture of ethnic Armenians in Armenia.

Genetiy speaking its basically unbroken line back to the Urartu people who they replaced.

Armenians are very possibly the origins of theProto Indo-European language that made its way into Europe developping into other languages.

Armenia is located in Asia. This isn't complicated for people that aren't black-tier stupid.

lmgtfy.com/?q=caucasus watershed line

>The 2010 Russian census recorded 1,182,388 Armenians in the country. Various figures estimate that the ethnic Armenian population in Russia is actually more than 2 million.
what is dis

>literally espousing Colin Renfrew's Anatolian hypothesis
>2017
A

FUCKING

LEAF

No, they look like greeks.

Closest surviving linguistic relatives of Greeks as well

Sooooo many Armenians. Shit they even have Armenian flags painted on the sidewalks in parts of Glendale. Damn good food though.