Praise kek

The great happening is coming, beware normies

>bumping a one post by this id thread
eternal anglos everyone
sage.

>implying

>2 posts by this id
sage.

Quit being a pussy that followed a pussy who helped festered all the shit that is happening

fug, the end year is off
anyway

Nigger king did nothing that's why no one was nervous because idiots love status quo

>never once during the Obama presidency did the media shill against the presidency to make it seems like he was fucking up and starting WWIII
Fixed

Well obviously you bought into the fallacy that Obama knows what he's doing, making you a complete and totally naive fucking imbecile.

Kind of funny how true this is. I've never seen the media vehemently attack a president the way they have Trump. I wasn't alive during the Nixon years, obviously.

Your lack of information is not an argument.

Then you weren't paying attention

I never worked a single say under Obama. Once I heard there'd be penalties for not buying a thing, I knew right then NEETdom was for me.

Then you were a fool, because Obama goddamn near set of a nuke in South Carolina.

I did

Fucking stupid, 2010 when fucking NK shelled SK, and again kn 2013 for same fucking reason. Liberals are retarded.

Some people just don't know how to connect dots. The way they rationalize the world is based on things they learn from biased sources.

>Russia annexing Crimea didn't happen
>No fear of nuclear war with Russia in 2014

Fucking normies.

I go to bed every night hoping it starts tomorrow. Yes when Obama was president too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TlAErpZbYM

that's because you said "Cool, a black man!", voted, and then fucked off for 8 years.

now everyone's an expert in people power and resistance

You were younger and a bit more retarded.
Btw Bush was also called Hitler etc. Now he's a nice old painter. People are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

Are you 12? Bush couldn't breathe without getting slammed by the media.

Obama was so terrible, he pulled every corrupt trick he could think of to prevent world war, and then played it cool like it wasn't serious or anything. He was glad Trump won.

Obama's role was weakening America.
Mentally and physically

Trying to stop that process is what is causing the issues you are referencing.

he literally put us in a new cold war in syria nice b8

That's because you weren't told to be afraid

kek

you weren't paying attention then.

Yeah, but not to the extent that Trump is. A lot of that is social media, though.

giving 1 (You) = 1 prayer

The media never reported on that. They only did stories that made him look good. Obama got away with the shadiest shit with his country none the wiser.

The fact tou never thought it then and think ot now is due to ignorance on your part, nothing more.

> bombs 7 countries
>dindu nuffin

If you didn't then you weren't paying attention and were just another brainless Obongo fanboy.

Stupid thread, saged.

What's to discuss, Obama always had the attitude of we can do this together and tolerated fuckwits, trump on the other hand had an attitude of my way or fuck off and doesn't tolerate fuckwits.

You are afraid when the MSM tells you to be afraid.
That is all.

It is the reason we memed Trump into office. Can't wait for ww3 to start.

You realize that we are now dealing with the fallout of a failed Obama administration?

that's because he was a pushover

>still buying media horseshit
WW3 will be started by Islam. It was decided a long time ago. Relax for now.

Because no one told you to.

Sheep.

I was thinking the exact same thing lately. Fuck zionist republicans. Stink like yeast infections. Somebody made an antichrist thread. Said he would wear a purple and gold ring. Not that it isn't Trump imo. His staff wore same coloured pins. Purple and gold triangles mean DIVINE PUSSIES

Neither did I.

Funny how they alt-reich are blaming Hillary for Trump pushing us to the brink.

The delusion goes deep but these faggots have grown up being lied to, lying to themselves, and always lying to other people so it's not surprising.