POLAND NO!!!

POLAND NO!!!

> According to the Polish Interior Minister, the system works well in Hungary. Due to an increasing number of migrants coming through and from Russia and Belarus, Poland starts to take measures against illegal immigration

> Mariusz Blaszczak made the comments in an interview on Radio Zet on Thursday, a day after the Gazeta Wyborcza daily reported that the ministry plans to put asylum seekers in containers behind barbed wire. Blaszczak did not deny those details, and said: “If there is an emergency situation we must be prepared for all scenarios…The bad scenario is a wave of migration that could sweep across Poland.”

> For the time being, most of the migrants trying to enter the EU by crossing the border of Poland come from Chechnya, but the Polish government usually denies entry and asylum for them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KultAmerica/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no "POLAND NO". In order for there to be a NO, there has to also be a YES. When did poland ever YES?

>migrant camps
>in bolan

I'm sorry, what?

We accepted EU's refugee quota some time ago, but after elections new gov said fuck off to the EU

we also had a rainbow in the Warsaw's center

Pls use Auswitz

Good to hear.

V4 must remain strong.

yeah but remind me what happend to that one

what really happend

That might not be same one. It was burnt and rebuilt... and burnt again multiple times.

>poland
>camps
What could go wrong?

It's been burned down like 5 times now.

Maybe they should build something that doesn't look so cool when it burns

>tfw container camps
Poland gives me hope for the future

>container camps
top kek

concentration camps would work better desu

they gave up on this idea, right now our government is taking action to completely remove any homosexuality out of public space

Fuck over the Germans.

will you take american refugees?
i'm well educated and will drink wodka (also, i admit it was invented in poland)

Come home white man. You might wanna check this channel: youtube.com/user/KultAmerica/videos

this
it's time for them to be put to good use

sweet, gonna get me a job at cdprojekt

>Hey yank, you'll get your paycheck as soon as we release cyberpunk

i'm probably more suited for the gog.com part of the business anyway

>Guys we need concentration camps for Ukrainians
>umm mister Jarosław we can't call them concentration camps
>ok we will call them container migrant camps
>Genius!

God damn it Poland, don't you give in!