Questions on Islam!

Sup Sup Forums. Comedy Central has a new show called Problematic with (((Moshe Kasher))) and despite all better judgment we are looking for pointed video questions you guys might have about Islam that we could pose to a panel in an upcoming episode. So questions about Muslims in America, Trump's travel ban, the refugee crisis in Europe, Sharia law, or anything else related to Islam. No subject is off limits.
Please submit your brief video question (20 seconds or less) to [email protected] and we will present them on air to our panel.
If you would prefer to stay anonymous, feel free to remove your name and anonymize your face and voice, or just ask and we can do it for you. Questioners must be 18 or older.
Can't wait to see your questions!

>Moshe

No fucking way.... u 4 serious?

Why is having relations with cousin halal but with goat haram?

>Moshe Kasher
What a kikey name, also fuck off with your ads and ask people already in the public sphere like Richard Spencer to do your show

>Why is having relations with cousin halal but with goat haram?

I think the better question is: Why don't the goats get stoned to death after being raped?

Is this a comedy show? They aren't mocking the SJW garbage, their literally propagandizing liberal viewpoints. When will Comedy Central learn that people want comedy, not political propaganda?

This needs to be gassed yesterday

This is the most KIKE thing I've ever seen.

This

Is itthe goats fault for being in public without a goat-herder, or is it the goat-herder's fault for not protecting anus of goat from righteous mujihaddin penis?

Also is it halal to marry goat when only 9 years old? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had favorite goat of 9 years so it must be absolutely halal.

Hahaha that show is gonna tank.

It's going to be a long wait, user. Remember, this is the network that kept Samantha Bee on the air.

Spam the question box with questions about The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, foreskin face creme, rabbi baby dick sucking, israel using white phosphorus on civilians, open borders for israel, questions about the acting stage, swimming pool, and orchestra at Auschwitz, the masturbation killing machines, and other shit.

Moshe is into Sup Forums and internet culture, it's possible this is legit. He was just on Joe Rogan Experience talking about Sup Forums and meme magic etc.

hi moshe
don't you have a TV series to be writing?

I assure you this is legit. We are looking to showcase different perspectives.
We will be having on people in the public sphere too but want to hear from people not afraid to ask tough questions.

This show is all about having conversations. Spam if you want but I think it would be great to get your perspective on air.

Ask them which Islam is most peaceful..shia or sunni?

Uhh a gmail account? Yeah. Bullshit

Moshe is super degen.

Fuck off kike.

That is like pedophiles vs hypocrites.
Talking about 'imams' of both sides.

Goat burkas...

Sheeeit... i'm going to make so much money what that idea.

send a question and see!

Burka need to have hole in rear for quick entry. Also hole in mouth because goat chew through burka

Fuck off, (((comedy central))) advertising

Hahha. Look at the numale faggot hosting this shit.

yeah I was there for this, it was kinda weird but the guy did talk for like 5 minutes and we really wanted to get what he was saying in the cut if we could. TV has limitations but we are doing our best to get interesting shit out to people.

I saw 5 minutes and close the video he is a cuck beta male m'lady unfunny idiot

Why did they cover up the torture isis inflicted on people are the eagles of death concert massacre in france?

>Burka need to have hole in rear for quick entry. Also hole in mouth because goat chew through burka

Point of goat burka is to hide attractiveness from muslim, so no goat rape....

You see?

Protects herdsman profit.

Sent ;)

Fuck you, Jew. The only way you will ever get any respect from me is if you ask your fucking panel to look direct into camera, state their name, and say the following:

>"As a Muslim, I do not support the actions of the Islamic State nor do I support the establishment of any type of Islamic State, including Sharia Law within or above the constitution of the United States. As a Muslim, I do not support beheading journalists and the murder of women and children of any religion. As a Muslim, I do not support the killing of any religious minorities. As a Muslim, I would take up arms, be it by gun or by knife or by fist, and fight for and stand up for my Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, or any other religious or secular neighbors, even if that enemy came in the name of Muhammad and Islam. "

You make them look into the camera and say that, without deflection, without mental gymnastics, without strawman arguments one way or another, without bringing up colonialism or Israel or the war on terror or anything but just that, and maybe, just maybe, I'll tune in to your show.

you should ask this as a video question!

>Comedy Central wants to make money off of our memes and have us do it for free

FUCK JEWS! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDMOTHER'S GRAVE! FUCK OFF!

VIRAL MARKETING IS FORBIDDEN
READ THE RULES
Your time is over, Moshe. We are the media now.

fuck off kike you've never been interested in conversations, you're fishing for unhinged neets to say something edgy so you can point and sputter about how evil Islamophobes are. you're a dishonest coward and your show will fail like everything else rothstein central tries to make in the past two years at least.,

I listened, looks like he understood why people shit on stuff. I was ready to side with him, but he kept bringing up women are oppressed and cultural appropriation because mexican sombreros, dreadlocks in the workplace and feelings. I couldn't stomach it any longer.

SHOO SHOO, SPOOKY SKELLY!

muslims don't want to be asked questins about islam in the same way that nazis don't want to be asked questions about the holocaust. We, the victims, are not supposed to know what they, the criminals, are up to.