What should i say Sup Forums?

What should i say Sup Forums?

>fancy a shag?

SCHRIMPS ARE ANIMALS TOO

Ewwh for fuck's sake tell her fucking no kys degenerate, then burn the phone.

Ask her if she's gone through the transitional surgery yet and if no say she's not trans.

Wanna smash?

Do you have a benis :DDD

Ally hat text and I still have no idea what gender it has. Slowly reaching the point where "has science gone too far" is no longer a memetic expression.

>Here is a list of my metal diseases, I've ran out of things to say so that's me.
Fucking hell how much of an empty existence can someone have. Gassing them is just mercy at this point.

Flirt with him and get him to fall in love. Then tell him it can never be because you want to have children naturally with a real woman and raise said children in a mentally healthy home.

> Wan sum Fuk, Fuk-boi?

Ask them about the Skelegates, and True Conservatism.

>What should i say Sup Forums?

"I'm mentally ill too"

"Hi, I'm (((britbong name))), I'm schizophrenic. Therefore I am two people, saying otherwise is ableist, what's it like having your degenerate mental disorder?"

So, is it a guy or a girl transamabob?

Love me some andro. Yes.

kek

>transgendered
>non-binary

Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

C'mon now, no need to be rude to her

Yeah I don't get this either.
They hate gender roles and whatever that means but try their hardest to look and act like the opposite gender behaves to somehow "prove" they are of that gender... Only confirming that gender roles do in fact exist.

5/5 star post, man.

She/he's not harming you. Why is your instinct to shit-disturb?

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

>Why is your instinct to shit-disturb?
get out, you don;t deserve trips

Can someone who speaks tumblr tell me what the fuck a transgender non-binary is?

"Non-binary" is an attention whore's way of saying "I'm not particularly feminine/masculine"

Tell him your fetish is asphyxiation and then choke his ass to death

What does Queer mean now?

I think it means weird/odd or different now.

The queer, trans etc. isn't my cup of tea either, but I don't see the merit in pointlessly antagonizing somebody who's minding their own business.

I miss Ted posting

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!

Ted Cruz'n for an Asshole Bruisin'

Hey, i just saw you on here and wanted had to talk to you. I'm a lot like you as i'm not defined by "normal" gender roles as i identify as an AH64D Apache Longbow. I'm a simple Apache, i love hovering a few hundred meters above the ground and taking in the scenery. I'll admit i can't resist a good AGM114 Hellfire missile but really who can?
Anyway i hope you get back to me. Cheers.

>queer
>I'm also transgender non-binary
WTF is that even?
Tell it to kindly off itself.

there are only 2 genders

Not her, not him, it.

Can someone explain to me what is that binary gender bullshit? All I know about binary was from my coding and algorithm class at University during my mechanical engineering bachelor? What the fuck binary has to do with gender.

Does tinder really have a "non binary" gender now? Damn jews amirite

What the fuck is non binary? What does that mean?

>her
please stop micro-aggressing xir, my peaceful friend

These female trannies are the biggest closet sluts. If you start slowly enough you can probably get her to do anything, you know, if you feel like being a degenerate faggot.

>Ctrl + F 'delegates'
>0 results

Sup Forums is officially dead to me

I hate to say it, but the leaf is right. I don't like trans fags either, but this one isn't doing anything obnoxious or being a cunt. It isn't shouting 'death to white people' or 'kill all men,' it's literally just acting pleasant.

Just leave it be, as it stands it hasn't done anything to deserve ridicule or harassment yet.